Cop rapes and murders woman, only gets a life sentence

ap21272264010119-77cf315134d32680eb2ce31f7a68927bed623b8a-s600-c85.webp

Wayne Couzens, 48, was accused of using his police identification and COVID-19 laws to trick 33-year-old Sarah Everard into his car in a false arrest as she walked home from visiting a friend in south London on March 3. Prosecutors said he handcuffed Everard on the pretext that she broke lockdown rules, drove her far outside the capital and then raped and killed her.

Couzens had pleaded guilty to the charges of abduction, rape and murder.

An Officer Admits To Rape And Kidnapping Of Sarah Everard In A Case That Drew Outrage

EUROPE

An Officer Admits To Rape And Kidnapping Of Sarah Everard In A Case That Drew Outrage

Justice Adrian Fulford said the circumstances of the case are "devastating, tragic and wholly brutal." He said Couzens went "hunting a lone female to kidnap and rape," having planned the crime in "unspeakably" grim detail.

The cop only got a life sentence? I know this happened in Britain where they don't have the death penalty, but it just doesn't seem like justice.

Do you think a life sentence is just?
They abolished capital punishment in that country in 1969.

Wayne Couzens, 48, was accused of using his police identification and COVID-19 laws to trick 33-year-old Sarah Everard into his car in a false arrest as she walked home from visiting a friend in south London on March 3. Prosecutors said he handcuffed Everard on the pretext that she broke lockdown rules, drove her far outside the capital and then raped and killed her.

EUROPE

Justice Adrian Fulford said the circumstances of the case are "devastating, tragic and wholly brutal." He said Couzens went "hunting a lone female to kidnap and rape," having planned the crime in "unspeakably" grim detail.

The cop only got a life sentence? I know this happened in Britain where they don't have the death penalty, but it just doesn't seem like justice.

There is no professional field immune from scumbags in their ranks, sadly.

I can't even begin to imagine the horror and dread this poor woman must have felt in her final hour.

If I had a choice between life in prison or death for myself, it would be a tough call. I think I would prefer to just be executed and get it over with.

This killer is 48 years old. He's looking at a very long stretch.

Saying black lives matter doesnt mean white lives dont matter. You must have a problem comprehending English. Maybe it isnt your first language.

It has nothing to do with comprehension. It is about watching sheep like you fall in line.

Why isnt this woman getting the George Floyd treatment?

It has nothing to do with comprehension. It is about watching sheep like you fall in line.

Why isnt this woman getting the George Floyd treatment?
I personally dont follow England news feeds. Maybe you should get on this Sherlock and see what you can come up with.

And it is about reading comprehension. Because you think saying "black lives matter" means "white lives dont matter".

He received a 'death' sentence. His fellow inmates will see to that once he gets to prison.
Why do people still believe this? He killed a girl. Hundreds of inmates are in prison for the exact same thing. There is no Uber prison morality that punishes those who harm the innocent.

EUROPE

If they couldn't execute this guy, they can't execute anyone:

Why do people still believe this? He killed a girl. Hundreds of inmates are in prison for the exact same thing. There is no Uber prison morality that punishes those who harm the innocent.
False. It has been well researched and documented that even the worst criminals and offenders hate anyone who hurts children. This is why many prisons attempt to keep them isolated at times, not in general population. Jeffrey Dahmer lasted 3 years in jail reportedly because they tried to keep him isolated. He was finally gotten to.

There is no professional field immune from scumbags in their ranks, sadly.

I can't even begin to imagine the horror and dread this poor woman must have felt in her final hour.

If I had a choice between life in prison or death for myself, it would be a tough call. I think I would prefer to just be executed and get it over with.

This killer is 48 years old. He's looking at a very long stretch.
It sounds callous about death, but if threatened it is better to go fast. Going in a slower manner may seem like an eternity. The Death Penalty is divisive with people. Perhaps some forms of it are deserved depending on how heinous the crime where an individual or individuals die is.

EUROPE

Yes. Life sentence for sure. What about this?

John Hinckley Jr., Who Shot Ronald Reagan, Will Be Unconditionally Released In 2022​

I can't believe he is getting out. Watch out Jody Foster.

False. It has been well researched and documented that even the worst criminals and offenders hate anyone who hurts children. This is why many prisons attempt to keep them isolated at times, not in general population. Jeffrey Dahmer lasted 3 years in jail reportedly because they tried to keep him isolated. He was finally gotten to.
In your world 33 year olds are children? Really? So how old would an adult be.

EUROPE

It is was in solitary confinement it would be.

EUROPE

I guess like us, jinglez didn't protect her either :mad:

He received a 'death' sentence. His fellow inmates will see to that once he gets to prison.

one can only hope. rapists & child diddlers aren't looked upon too kindly.

hopefully someone will slice & dice his 'manhood' so he can slowly bleed out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back