cop ''accidentally'' shoots cop ?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
two male cops on duty stop by one of their aprtments at 1 am
an off duty female cop arrives
''bang''---?????!!!
they say it was ''accidental''
....when I was in the USMC for 8 years we would fire all morning at the rifle range, --then the pistol range in the afternoon --all week....I don't ever recall an ''accidental discharge''/etc ...we are talking thousands of rounds fired per day
..whoever fired this should go to jail......they are responsible for ''their'' weapon
Off-duty St. Louis police officer accidentally shot and killed by on-duty officer - CNN
Off-duty cop accidentally killed by officer identified as Katlyn Alix

Police depts. are having a lot of trouble recruiting qualified people, what with the racist quota systems and one of our major political parties supporting groups calling for assassinating police officers, and courts awarding millions to low life thugz and their families for being violent criminals, officers losing their jobs for arresting violent black and brown vermin, etc. They're ecstatic when an applicant with a measurable IQ applies.

Plus, even security guards make as much or more money than some depts. pay these days.​

Accidents happen.

Clearly, the situation should be examined to see if there is a motive here other than stupidity. If the deceased had previously killed the assailant's dog or something, check it out.

But there are a lot of horse's asses out there, even on police forces. Especially in places like St. Louis where police get little respect.

''bang''---?????!!!
they say it was ''accidental'' = NO, sexual relationship going on here

Cops = poor training

Cops = trigger happy

Cops = Judge, Jury, Executioner

Cops = where are the goddamn fvcking doughnuts?

Cops = I'm going home to screw my wife for 5 seconds

Cops = authoritarian wannA Bs .............

What color are they? That info is of supreme importance to Democrats here, so we should find out.

''bang''---?????!!!
they say it was ''accidental'' = NO, sexual relationship going on here

Cops = poor training

Cops = trigger happy

Cops = Judge, Jury, Executioner

Cops = where are the goddamn fvcking doughnuts?

Cops = I'm going home to screw my wife for 5 seconds

Cops = authoritarian wannA Bs .............
....so by your '''logical'' [ hahahah ] reasoning EVERY human--including you--are jackasses/authoritarian wannaBs/racists/wimps/he-shes/cowards/heroes/etc

''bang''---?????!!!
....when I was in the USMC for 8 years we would fire all morning at the rifle range, --then the pistol range in the afternoon --all week....I don't ever recall an ''accidental discharge''/etc ...we are talking thousands of rounds fired per day
..whoever fired this should go to jail......they are responsible for ''their'' weapon
Off-duty St. Louis police officer accidentally shot and killed by on-duty officer - CNN
That is why in the military we called it a negligent discharge as opposed to accidental

The quality of cops has been in decline for a long time now and they are simply not properly trained.

As far back as the Waco disaster we see more and more cops causing massive tragedy with massive fire power but poor. Training.

''bang''---?????!!!
That is why in the military we called it a negligent discharge as opposed to accidental

The quality of cops has been in decline for a long time now and they are simply not properly trained.

As far back as the Waco disaster we see more and more cops causing massive tragedy with massive fire power but poor. Training.
there are over 30 million calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
there will always be mistakes/errors = this is what humans do
The majority (93%) of persons who requested police assistance felt the officers acted properly

what massive tragedy is there?
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf

cops kill about 1000 per year
most are armed/dangerous/threat/etc idiots

''bang''---?????!!!

They were playing russian roulette with a revolver...right?

''bang''---?????!!!

there are over 30 million calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
The majority (93%) of persons who requested police assistance felt the officers acted properly

Waco for one

Comepletely needless and caused by law enforcement incompetence.

''bang''---?????!!!

Waco for one

Comepletely needless and caused by law enforcement incompetence.
for ONE--1993 !!!
wow--
one and that's not even this year--25 years ago
Koresh did not COMPLY to lawful orders from the cops!!!
try again

Forum List

Back