Cook County Attorney Kim Foxx is dropping felony cases involving charges of murder & other serious offenses at a higher rate than her predecessor

You're not making any sense.

First, I don't know what party Kim Foxx is from, and I don't care.

However, the fact that she drops more cases doesn't make her corrupt. It's quite possible the cases were not valid. If that's the case, not dropping them would be corrupt.

• Banned
You're not making any sense.

First, I don't know what party Kim Foxx is from, and I don't care.

However, the fact that she drops more cases doesn't make her corrupt. It's quite possible the cases were not valid. If that's the case, not dropping them would be corrupt.
she mishandled the Jussie Smollett case

“It is always eye-opening to be able to look at our own data and compare it to my predecessor’s past,” Foxx said. “I can’t reconcile what her decision-making was, and how they chose to (dismiss) cases in the past. But I will say that this administration has been clear that our focus would be on violent crime and making sure that our resources and attention would go to addressing violent crime.”

How flippant of a retort..They don't know why but they criticize....

she is corrupt as hell!

Did you read the article?

yes, she drops cases that are either not easily provable or for minor offenses... that's kind of what you are supposed to do.

she mishandled the Jussie Smollett case

No, she handled it just fine. It wasn't worth the resources to prosecute the man for a dumb prank.

Instead, the politicians appointed a special prosecutor, whose dragged this out for millions of dollars, and Jussie is no closer to jail now than he was when this started.

you think you are going to get a jury in Cook County that'll convict him at this point? Good luck with that.

She is doing her best to imitate the crooked racist southern prosecutors of the 40's and 50's.....this is payback in her sick mind....

This is what happens WHITE PEOPLE when you let the farm equipment run your government and justice systems.
This is not a one off.

Forum List

Back