conyers hints that if he goes down he's taking many more with him.

Conyers could have details on Republicans, too.

:popcorn:
Yes. However, the real question is this.

If he has information that will bring down others, that means he is aware of wrongdoing by many and now he is saying I'll release this information if I suffer.

I'd like to know where the outcry is that he is not doing the right thing and releasing the information regardless of his personal cost.

This is what is wrong with D.C. People know of crimes committed, past and present, and won't divulge this information unless there is a personal gain.

It is a reflection of what kind of society we are.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/rep_conyers_lawyer_hints_he_will_take_down_many_other_congressional_harassers_if_he_is_pushed_too_hard.html

Is this era of President Donald J. Trump Great or What?

I love watching the liberals eat their own.....

The party of women, what a friggin joke.....

Watch and wait for the dirty liberals to back

off on him and franken.

Remember Denny Hastert?

Republucans are going down

hastert was a liberal posing as a republican...

Plain to see by his actions.

If he has information that will bring down others, that means he is aware of wrongdoing by many and now he is saying I'll release this information if I suffer.

I'd like to know where the outcry is that he is not doing the right thing and releasing the information regardless of his personal cost.

This is what is wrong with D.C. People know of crimes committed, past and present, and won't divulge this information unless there is a personal gain.

Yep, couldn't agree more.

Yep, couldn't agree more.
Oh, and I forgot to add that I don't care what party they are from. I think that every name on that list of people who settled harassment charges should be released to the public.

Excellent point. Obviously protecting the establishment is more important than doing the right thing.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/rep_conyers_lawyer_hints_he_will_take_down_many_other_congressional_harassers_if_he_is_pushed_too_hard.html

Is this era of President Donald J. Trump Great or What?

I love watching the liberals eat their own.....

The party of women, what a friggin joke.....

Watch and wait for the dirty liberals to back

off on him and franken.

Remember Denny Hastert?

Republucans are going down

hastert was a liberal posing as a republican...

Plain to see by his actions.
The GOP used to be home of the liberals and progressives but you guys hate the idea of being like Lincoln now..

Does it really matter which side of the aisle he narks on?
DC politicians represent the one (1) group with bigger egos than Hollywood stars.

I have no doubt whatsoever that this list would be long and deep.

I couldn’t agree more about the ego size. One memory still makes me laugh years later. The sight of Congress lecturing Enron officials about fiscal responsibility. What a treat.

Yes, and the guilty will be sitting on the sidelines with their pensions and lifetime health benefits.....

Forum List

Back