Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

[

Unfortunately, the jury did not consider all the evidence that would indicate Drejka could have been and most likely was in fear of his life and so forth.

They would disagree with you.

Too bad you weren't on the jury, isn't it?

Are you clairvoyant? One would have to be to be able to predict how the jury would have reacted to all the evidence if they had reviewed and discussed it.

The big blunder of the jury was simply that they focused solely on the video as instructed by the prosecutor....anyone that actually watched the trial would have noted in his summation he kept saying over and over watch the video, watch the video....it goes without saying that of course they would watch the video....but why did he keep emphasizing that? Simply to distract the jury from their real obligation of evaluating all the evidence and get them to focus just on the video.

Which of course they did and the recent statement by the jury foreman proves that and that is why they were in error. They did not review all the evidence much of which would have shown that drejka was in a reasonable fear of his life.

The jury convicted drejka based on their perception of the video...a video which is viewed differently by intelligent people.

Forgetting that under Florida's law of self defense the perception of the defendant is critical....as in did he perceive his life was in danger and that he might suffer grievious bodily harm and was that perception reasonable. I have posted the reasons why his perception was very reasonable.

Unfortunately the jury focused on their perception and ignored the evidence that supported drejka being in reasonable fear of his life.

Jury foreman in Drejka trial recounts guilty verdict, says decision came down to security video

The jury foreman sounds like a fag and defitnitely a idiot.
"Forgetting that under Florida's law of self defense the perception of the defendant is critical....as in did he perceive his life was in danger and that he might suffer grievious bodily harm and was that perception reasonable. I have posted the reasons why his perception was very reasonable."

Your reasons were built on a foundation of falsehoods.

such as???
Such as your claim:

• McGlockton took only 1 or two steps backwards
  • Drejka had difficulty drawing his firearm
  • McGlockton was on a position to lunge at Drejka when he was shot
  • That Drejka didn'tsee McGlockton backing away

[

Unfortunately, the jury did not consider all the evidence that would indicate Drejka could have been and most likely was in fear of his life and so forth.

Are you clairvoyant? One would have to be to be able to predict how the jury would have reacted to all the evidence if they had reviewed and discussed it.

The big blunder of the jury was simply that they focused solely on the video as instructed by the prosecutor....anyone that actually watched the trial would have noted in his summation he kept saying over and over watch the video, watch the video....it goes without saying that of course they would watch the video....but why did he keep emphasizing that? Simply to distract the jury from their real obligation of evaluating all the evidence and get them to focus just on the video.

Which of course they did and the recent statement by the jury foreman proves that and that is why they were in error. They did not review all the evidence much of which would have shown that drejka was in a reasonable fear of his life.

The jury convicted drejka based on their perception of the video...a video which is viewed differently by intelligent people.

Forgetting that under Florida's law of self defense the perception of the defendant is critical....as in did he perceive his life was in danger and that he might suffer grievious bodily harm and was that perception reasonable. I have posted the reasons why his perception was very reasonable.

Unfortunately the jury focused on their perception and ignored the evidence that supported drejka being in reasonable fear of his life.

Jury foreman in Drejka trial recounts guilty verdict, says decision came down to security video

So the jury found differently that you would have? Damn that sucks, doesn't it? Life is not fair is it? If only you would have been on the jury then justice would have been served.

Now you know how I felt after I watched all of the Casey Anthony trial and knew she was guilty but then the jury let her off the hook for murdering her precious little girl.

Lookie here moron....this is not the first time a jury has gotten it wrong and it will not be the last.

But having said that...I will now say this and I have said it before...we are fortunate to have the jury system....would you want some lame ass judge to determine your guilt or innocence yet this 6 man jury system should be done away with....only floriday and connecticut use it. Much easier for the state to get a conviction with just 6 people on the jury.

A lot of folks talk about how sad this case is...one man dead and another in jail but I will tell you the saddest part of this whole mess.....Clearwater officials were willing to sacrifice a innocent man--one of their own citizens to kowtow to outside politgical operatives in order to protect Clearwater from any financial damage like a boycott etc. Which is what they were threatened with by those outside political operatives who got the media all whipped up.

Clearwater is a tourist town...heavily dependent on tourism...they realized that a lot bad publicity could inflict financial damage on the city.....thus they contrived to indict and convict a innocent man. I think it highly possible that the jury pool had been rigged in their favor.
"Lookie here moron....this is not the first time a jury has gotten it wrong and it will not be the last."

And they didn't get this one wrong. It's no longer self defense once a victim neutralizes the threat, which Drejka did when he brandished a firearm.

What luldicrous nonsense you spout....many a person has brandished a weaon only to have it taken from them and then used to kill them....if you pull your weapon but do not fire it in such a situation you are gambling with your life. The perp might run off, he might say I give up please do not shoot me. But as has been pointed out....impossible to predict with certainty what a violent drugged up niggha would do. Got dat?

"Forgetting that under Florida's law of self defense the perception of the defendant is critical....as in did he perceive his life was in danger and that he might suffer grievious bodily harm and was that perception reasonable. I have posted the reasons why his perception was very reasonable."

such as???
Such as your claim:

It matters not whether he took 2 or 4 steps he was still in striking distance.

If you had watched the video of the detectives interrogating him you would know his right arm was injured and was in a sling as they were interrogating him...he had to use his left hand to help support the weapon. When he was slammed down his right arm landed underneath his weapon.

Of course he was in a postion to lunge at drejka...he was just a few short feet away. He definitely had not retreated. If he wanted to retreat he would have taken off running like the guy behind him did. As has been said he might have been so impaired by drugs that he could not think straight, did not realize he should really retreat.

Have you ever had your life threatened? Have you ever been a position where you could have been killed by a thug? Have you evern been slammed to the ground and then raise up to see a nigha hovering over you. have you ever been in shock?

Thos who have know your mental state is not good...that what you are concentrating on if you have a weapon on you is to prepare it for firing...and that takes a liltle time...from the time he was slammed to the ground till he pulled the trigger 4 seconds went by...that is how quickly he had to make a life or death choice.

All you monday morning quarterbacks do not know shit and like the jury you would be willing to send a innocent man to jail out of your ignorance. Case
Closed get the fukck outta my face niggah.

And that is the rub. The Jury felt it was reasonable to pull Sam Colt. At that point the situation changed. The “attacker” backed away. Turning even as the shots were fired. Drejka was not a speed draw champion. There was a second. Or more.

Like you Drejka was outraged. How dare this punk knock me down. I am in the right. This woman should not be in that parking space.

Honestly. If I had been there. I would have gotten behind cover and pulled my own pistol ordering Drejka to drop his gun. Because that shooting was not justified. It was not reasonable.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion no matter how lame it is.

Again...and I am only covering this again because I have a little free time..... it has been gone over and over ....anyhow your perception is simply based on ignorance as in you cannot wrap your head around the fact that backing up a couple of steps and turning sideways was not a retreat...he was simply reacting to the weapon...much like someone touching a hot stove and the reflex action of snatching your hand back without even thinking.

Now of course there are different ways of analyzing the black guys behavior and as has been pointed out intelligent people see it differently...some say that he was retreating and the more intelligent saying obviously not...as in if he had taken off running that would have been retreating and he would not have been shot. But no he just stood there like a idiot...waiting....for what --to get shot--not reasonable behavior.

Most people will run if someone pulls a gun on them yet this guy did not run until he got shot. A tad late...so why did he not run? Well, you must remember he was high as shown by the toxicolgy reports...a high--very high level of 2 drugs were in his system.

It has been shown and was shown in the trial that the drug known by its street name of

ectasy ---causes extreme aggressiveness in some people...and it is very possible even likely the drug was what motivated the black guys agressiveness aka.......charging out of the store and assaulting Drejka...and it is highly likely also that it prevented him from actually retreating aka running to a safe place or a safe distance. He simply failed to react in a normal manner...remained very close to his victim ...so close he still posed a threat and thus put Drejka in a reasonable fear of his life.

Also note in the video there was a white dude hot on the heels of the black guy as he came out of the store....no one knows for sure why he was following the black guy....perhaps to assist him.....anyhow you will note as soon as the gun came out he ran and hid behind some cars....now that is actual retreating....big difference...why is that? Most likely because the white dude was not on drugs and reacted the way any reasonable person would....go to a place of safety.

Baloney. First Drejka had no idea about the drugs. So using that as a claim to justify the obviously unreasonable act of shooting is a huge fail. The Jury heard it, and decided in six hours that the shooting was unreasonable.

The fact that he was not half a mile away shows diddly squat.

The Jury got it tight, and I doubt that Drejka will see any relief from any appeals.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dude you are some kinda stooopid. hehheh

You are a prime example of why so many read this board just for the comedic value.

Anyhow and irregardless of your severe shortage of any analytical ability whatsoever.

Let me take you to school............the fact the nigah was loaded with drugs is beyond dispute...the toxicology reports confirmed that and they were at a very high level in his system.

Of course drejka had no idea the muddabuckin idiot was on drugs and that is completely irrelevant.

No one has claimed drejka shot the nigah because he was on drugs.

Where did you get the crazy idea that drejka shot him because he was on drugs?????

You got some kinda movie running in your head?

Anyhow and irregardless.....the expert witness on the possible effects of the drugs in the nighas system proved conclusively in his testimony that the drug (ectasy) causes some people to become extremely aggressive.

Not even to mention the darlin darkie of the liberals had a history of assault...had been arrested for it before....thus he obviously had a propensity for violence.....add to that the fact he was on drugs....is what they call 'a perfect storm'.

All you have dumbass is your stupidity...why inflict that on this board? You should get the hell outta here and let the big boys handle this. hehheh

Before you run off let me explain to your dumb ass of what the significance of the drugs were....they could explain why the nigah was un-reasonably aggressive....no normal person that is not whacked out on drugs are something is going to assault someone just for talking and arguing with his wife

There is absolutely no excuse for the level of violence he exhibited. Now whether or not the drugs played any role in it is something that should be considered.

Now for the real significance for this case that the use of drugs could have played a role in is that it is not unreasonable to believe that this drugged up idiot had no intent to retreat...that he wanted to inflict more damage on drejka after he had slammed him to the ground and in the slow motion video you can observe him continuing to advance after he slammed drejka to the ground.....then he suddenly stops when he sees the weapon come out and recoils like someone whose finger touches a hot stove...jerking it back automatically without even consciously thinking that --oh I must take my finger off the stove...it is a instataneous automatic response.

Thus the black thug was not retreating at all...just recoiling from the sight of the gun....seeing the gun shocked him ...what a damn surprise that was no doubt. Thus his reflexes took over and he recoiled backwards. Then to present a smaller target he turned slightly sideways.

Yet he did not run off like the white dude that was hot on heels coming out of the store...when the white dude saw the weapon he ran and hid behind some cars....but not da nigah...he recoild backwards and just stood there till he got shot. What a fuckin idiot. If he had really retreated...taken off running he would be alive still.

So why didnt he retreat?...very possibly because he was in an impaired condition due to the drugs...he did not realize he should get the hell outta there and very quickly. No he did not retreat....and thus still posed a threat to drejka and a very reasonable threat it was-- especially because a drugged up violent nigha is capable of anything and it is entirely impossible to predict what they would do.

You and the other morons on here may be willing to gamble with your lives but drejka was not. Thus to insure his survival and or not to suffer any grievious bodily harm he pulled the trigger.

A lot of folks would have emptied the gun...me being one of them.

now piss of...enough of your stupidity. Be gone and do not let da screen door hit you where the good Lord split ya. hehheh
"Anyhow and irregardless.....the expert witness on the possible effects of the drugs in the nighas system proved conclusively in his testimony that the drug (ectasy) causes some people to become extremely aggressive.

Not even to mention the darlin darkie of the liberals had a history of assault...had been arrested for it before....thus he obviously had a propensity for violence.....add to that the fact he was on drugs....is what they call 'a perfect storm'."

None of which justifies Drejka shooting him.

It shows what he was actually confronted with...but of course drejka did not know anything about his attacker....all he knew was that he had been viciously assaulted and when he rose up he saw a nigha hovering over him....then he reached for his weapon probably remembering the black bitches threat...when my man get back we gonna fuck you up. He might have also remembered some images from videos that circulate on the internet that most of us have seen...black thugs kicking people to death.

Thus he was in reasonable fear of his life or grievious bodily harm. He was a intelligent man with a degree in math and physics. Someone who had never been in a fight in his entire life. Had carried a concealed weapon for around 25 yrs. and had never shot anyone.... a stable member of society...never arrested for anything...completely clean record unlike his attacker who had a history of violence and illegal use of drugs.

In other words a man who would never have pulled that trigger if he was not in fear of his life.

This was a terrible miscarriage of justice.
"a stable member of society"

Your unrelenting defense of this killer makes me wonder if he's really your lover?

Regardless, he wasn't the stable member of society you paint him to be. He was caught multiple times threatening people with a gun in various fits of road rage.

Records show road rage, gun threats in stand your ground shooter’s past

So the jury found differently that you would have? Damn that sucks, doesn't it? Life is not fair is it? If only you would have been on the jury then justice would have been served.

Now you know how I felt after I watched all of the Casey Anthony trial and knew she was guilty but then the jury let her off the hook for murdering her precious little girl.

Lookie here moron....this is not the first time a jury has gotten it wrong and it will not be the last.

But having said that...I will now say this and I have said it before...we are fortunate to have the jury system....would you want some lame ass judge to determine your guilt or innocence yet this 6 man jury system should be done away with....only floriday and connecticut use it. Much easier for the state to get a conviction with just 6 people on the jury.

A lot of folks talk about how sad this case is...one man dead and another in jail but I will tell you the saddest part of this whole mess.....Clearwater officials were willing to sacrifice a innocent man--one of their own citizens to kowtow to outside politgical operatives in order to protect Clearwater from any financial damage like a boycott etc. Which is what they were threatened with by those outside political operatives who got the media all whipped up.

Clearwater is a tourist town...heavily dependent on tourism...they realized that a lot bad publicity could inflict financial damage on the city.....thus they contrived to indict and convict a innocent man. I think it highly possible that the jury pool had been rigged in their favor.
"Lookie here moron....this is not the first time a jury has gotten it wrong and it will not be the last."

And they didn't get this one wrong. It's no longer self defense once a victim neutralizes the threat, which Drejka did when he brandished a firearm.

What luldicrous nonsense you spout....many a person has brandished a weaon only to have it taken from them and then used to kill them....if you pull your weapon but do not fire it in such a situation you are gambling with your life. The perp might run off, he might say I give up please do not shoot me. But as has been pointed out....impossible to predict with certainty what a violent drugged up niggha would do. Got dat?
Not from someone 12 feet away and backing up while a gun was pointed at them.

such as???
Such as your claim:

If you had watched the video of the detectives interrogating him you would know his right arm was injured and was in a sling as they were interrogating him...he had to use his left hand to help support the weapon. When he was slammed down his right arm landed underneath his weapon.

Of course he was in a postion to lunge at drejka...he was just a few short feet away. He definitely had not retreated. If he wanted to retreat he would have taken off running like the guy behind him did. As has been said he might have been so impaired by drugs that he could not think straight, did not realize he should really retreat.

Have you ever had your life threatened? Have you ever been a position where you could have been killed by a thug? Have you evern been slammed to the ground and then raise up to see a nigha hovering over you. have you ever been in shock?

Thos who have know your mental state is not good...that what you are concentrating on if you have a weapon on you is to prepare it for firing...and that takes a liltle time...from the time he was slammed to the ground till he pulled the trigger 4 seconds went by...that is how quickly he had to make a life or death choice.

All you monday morning quarterbacks do not know shit and like the jury you would be willing to send a innocent man to jail out of your ignorance. Case
Clearly, you are motivated by race in this matter. Still, you falsely claimed he took only one or two steps back. When it's pointed out to you he actually took 4 steps, then you change to, it doesn't matter. Of course it matters. If it didn't matter, you wouldn't have lied about that to begin with.

And your claim he had difficulty drawing his gun is also a lie. He's seen on the video drawing it in one second.

You also lie about the distance. He was 12 feet away when shot. That you try to trivialize that by referring to the distance as just a "few short feet" also indicates even you know you are wrong. Otherwise, you wouldn't have to lie about that either.

And now we add another lie to your repertoire....

"from the time he was slammed to the ground till he pulled the trigger 4 seconds went by"

That's a lie, it was at least 6 seconds.

That you're do wrong about so many details that are obvious in the video demonstrates why you're wrong and why the jury got this one right.

The decision if the belief is reasonable is made by a Jury of your peers. It is not an automatic get out of jail free card. Your actions are always judged by another. Non confrontational is always best when you are armed. The Jury listened to the testimony, and found the video compelling.

There is a saying. It is better to be judged by twelve than carried by six. Drejka did not need to have either done. He could have minded his own business and walked into the store. No incident would have occurred. No one knocked down. No one dead. No one in prison. It is how I behave when I am carrying.

Drejka could have kept his mouth shut with the cops. Another stupid mistake. What surprises me is not the verdict. But the apparent miracle that Drejka has somehow lucked out of ending up in prison so far.you
That is practically a miracle of epic proportions.

Well you make some good points.

I had not heard the jury foreman was making comments....but if it is true what you quote him as saying then it meshes with what I said regarding why they the jury were in error.

They based their vote to convict based on their perception of the video.

It should not have been based on their perception of anything other than whether or not drejka had a REASONABLE fear of his life being in danger or of grievious bodily harm.

I have posted all the reasons Drejka should have been considered to be in REASONABLE fear of hls life. So I will not go over all that again.

The jury made a huge huge mistake.

But is it is not the first jury to do so and it will not be the last...yet I sill strongly believe in the jury system.

And that is the rub. The Jury felt it was reasonable to pull Sam Colt. At that point the situation changed. The “attacker” backed away. Turning even as the shots were fired. Drejka was not a speed draw champion. There was a second. Or more.

Like you Drejka was outraged. How dare this punk knock me down. I am in the right. This woman should not be in that parking space.

Honestly. If I had been there. I would have gotten behind cover and pulled my own pistol ordering Drejka to drop his gun. Because that shooting was not justified. It was not reasonable.

Again...and I am only covering this again because I have a little free time..... it has been gone over and over ....anyhow your perception is simply based on ignorance as in you cannot wrap your head around the fact that backing up a couple of steps and turning sideways was not a retreat...he was simply reacting to the weapon...much like someone touching a hot stove and the reflex action of snatching your hand back without even thinking.

Now of course there are different ways of analyzing the black guys behavior and as has been pointed out intelligent people see it differently...some say that he was retreating and the more intelligent saying obviously not...as in if he had taken off running that would have been retreating and he would not have been shot. But no he just stood there like a idiot...waiting....for what --to get shot--not reasonable behavior.

Most people will run if someone pulls a gun on them yet this guy did not run until he got shot. A tad late...so why did he not run? Well, you must remember he was high as shown by the toxicolgy reports...a high--very high level of 2 drugs were in his system.

It has been shown and was shown in the trial that the drug known by its street name of

ectasy ---causes extreme aggressiveness in some people...and it is very possible even likely the drug was what motivated the black guys agressiveness aka.......charging out of the store and assaulting Drejka...and it is highly likely also that it prevented him from actually retreating aka running to a safe place or a safe distance. He simply failed to react in a normal manner...remained very close to his victim ...so close he still posed a threat and thus put Drejka in a reasonable fear of his life.

Also note in the video there was a white dude hot on the heels of the black guy as he came out of the store....no one knows for sure why he was following the black guy....perhaps to assist him.....anyhow you will note as soon as the gun came out he ran and hid behind some cars....now that is actual retreating....big difference...why is that? Most likely because the white dude was not on drugs and reacted the way any reasonable person would....go to a place of safety.

Baloney. First Drejka had no idea about the drugs. So using that as a claim to justify the obviously unreasonable act of shooting is a huge fail. The Jury heard it, and decided in six hours that the shooting was unreasonable.

The Jury got it tight, and I doubt that Drejka will see any relief from any appeals.

You are a prime example of why so many read this board just for the comedic value.

Anyhow and irregardless of your severe shortage of any analytical ability whatsoever.

Let me take you to school............the fact the nigah was loaded with drugs is beyond dispute...the toxicology reports confirmed that and they were at a very high level in his system.

Of course drejka had no idea the muddabuckin idiot was on drugs and that is completely irrelevant.

Where did you get the crazy idea that drejka shot him because he was on drugs?????

Anyhow and irregardless.....the expert witness on the possible effects of the drugs in the nighas system proved conclusively in his testimony that the drug (ectasy) causes some people to become extremely aggressive.

Not even to mention the darlin darkie of the liberals had a history of assault...had been arrested for it before....thus he obviously had a propensity for violence.....add to that the fact he was on drugs....is what they call 'a perfect storm'.

All you have dumbass is your stupidity...why inflict that on this board? You should get the hell outta here and let the big boys handle this. hehheh

Before you run off let me explain to your dumb ass of what the significance of the drugs were....they could explain why the nigah was un-reasonably aggressive....no normal person that is not whacked out on drugs are something is going to assault someone just for talking and arguing with his wife

There is absolutely no excuse for the level of violence he exhibited. Now whether or not the drugs played any role in it is something that should be considered.

Now for the real significance for this case that the use of drugs could have played a role in is that it is not unreasonable to believe that this drugged up idiot had no intent to retreat...that he wanted to inflict more damage on drejka after he had slammed him to the ground and in the slow motion video you can observe him continuing to advance after he slammed drejka to the ground.....then he suddenly stops when he sees the weapon come out and recoils like someone whose finger touches a hot stove...jerking it back automatically without even consciously thinking that --oh I must take my finger off the stove...it is a instataneous automatic response.

Thus the black thug was not retreating at all...just recoiling from the sight of the gun....seeing the gun shocked him ...what a damn surprise that was no doubt. Thus his reflexes took over and he recoiled backwards. Then to present a smaller target he turned slightly sideways.

Yet he did not run off like the white dude that was hot on heels coming out of the store...when the white dude saw the weapon he ran and hid behind some cars....but not da nigah...he recoild backwards and just stood there till he got shot. What a fuckin idiot. If he had really retreated...taken off running he would be alive still.

So why didnt he retreat?...very possibly because he was in an impaired condition due to the drugs...he did not realize he should get the hell outta there and very quickly. No he did not retreat....and thus still posed a threat to drejka and a very reasonable threat it was-- especially because a drugged up violent nigha is capable of anything and it is entirely impossible to predict what they would do.

You and the other morons on here may be willing to gamble with your lives but drejka was not. Thus to insure his survival and or not to suffer any grievious bodily harm he pulled the trigger.

now piss of...enough of your stupidity. Be gone and do not let da screen door hit you where the good Lord split ya. hehheh

And we get the real reason you support Drejka. The naughty Black shoved him down.

"Anyhow and irregardless.....the expert witness on the possible effects of the drugs in the nighas system proved conclusively in his testimony that the drug (ectasy) causes some people to become extremely aggressive.

Not even to mention the darlin darkie of the liberals had a history of assault...had been arrested for it before....thus he obviously had a propensity for violence.....add to that the fact he was on drugs....is what they call 'a perfect storm'."

It shows what he was actually confronted with...but of course drejka did not know anything about his attacker....all he knew was that he had been viciously assaulted and when he rose up he saw a nigha hovering over him....then he reached for his weapon probably remembering the black bitches threat...when my man get back we gonna fuck you up. He might have also remembered some images from videos that circulate on the internet that most of us have seen...black thugs kicking people to death.

Thus he was in reasonable fear of his life or grievious bodily harm. He was a intelligent man with a degree in math and physics. Someone who had never been in a fight in his entire life. Had carried a concealed weapon for around 25 yrs. and had never shot anyone.... a stable member of society...never arrested for anything...completely clean record unlike his attacker who had a history of violence and illegal use of drugs.

In other words a man who would never have pulled that trigger if he was not in fear of his life.

Your unrelenting defense of this killer makes me wonder if he's really your lover?

Regardless, he wasn't the stable member of society you paint him to be. He was caught multiple times threatening people with a gun in various fits of road rage.

Los of folks get involved in road rage. Bottom Line he was never charged or arrested for anything. A clean record.

Unlike the black thug who assaulted him...........
Markeis McGlockton has an extensive criminal history with 11 convictions. Drejka was questioned by the police in a road rage incident in 2011. Police concluded that Drejka’s version of that event was truthful and no charges were filed.

Markeis Mcglockton Mugshot | 06/25/08 Florida Arrest

Last edited:

such as???
Such as your claim:

Clearly, you are motivated by race in this matter. Still, you falsely claimed he took only one or two steps back. When it's pointed out to you he actually took 4 steps, then you change to, it doesn't matter. Of course it matters. If it didn't matter, you wouldn't have lied about that to begin with.

And your claim he had difficulty drawing his gun is also a lie. He's seen on the video drawing it in one second.

You also lie about the distance. He was 12 feet away when shot. That you try to trivialize that by referring to the distance as just a "few short feet" also indicates even you know you are wrong. Otherwise, you wouldn't have to lie about that either.

"from the time he was slammed to the ground till he pulled the trigger 4 seconds went by"

That you're do wrong about so many details that are obvious in the video demonstrates why you're wrong and why the jury got this one right.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you really want to argue about 2 seconds. Ridiculous.

Catherine Hawley FOX 13

✔@CHawleyFOX13

https://twitter.com/CHawleyFOX13/status/1020353007920254977

“The facts are clear.” @SheriffPinellas says Markeis McGlockton walked up to Michael Drejka w/o saying anything, violently shoved the 47yo to the ground, 4 secs later Drejka fatally shot McGlockton in the chest. #StandYourGround law comes into play b/c he was in fear for his life

Last edited:

Los of folks get involved in road rage. Bottom Line he was never charged or arrested for anything. A clean record.

Markeis McGlockton has an extensive criminal history with 11 convictions. Drejka was questioned by the police in a road rage incident in 2011. Police concluded that Drejka’s version of that event was truthful and no charges were filed.
"Stable members of society" don't draw their guns on multiple occasions. Drejka's clearly unstable and is locked up for the safety of actual stable members of society.

And despite McGlockton's convictions, the real thug here is going to end up spending more time in prison than McGlockton.

:dance:

such as???
Such as your claim:

It's not just the two seconds -- it demonstrates you have no clue what transpired. You think 12 feet is just a few feet. You think 6 seconds is 4 seconds. You think 4 steps is 1 or 2 steps. You think drawing a gun in one second is difficult. you think stepping back and turning away is preparing to lunge. You think staring down an assailant is not seeing him.

Basically, you see things that aren't there -- and then condemn the jury who did see everything and correctly convicted a killer of manslaughter.

"Stable members of society" don't draw their guns on multiple occasions. Drejka's clearly unstable and is locked up for the safety of actual stable members of society.

And despite McGlockton's convictions, the real thug here is going to end up spending more time in prison than McGlockton.

Your shit is weak. There was no proof that Michael Drejka ever drew his weapon...just heresay.

Drejka is in jail becasue powerful politicians in Clearwater wanted him there. The sheriff investigated and released him saying he was within his rights to shoot da nigha.

Then political pressure was brought to bear and drejka was sacrificed so some greedy politicians and their benefactors would not suffer any financial losses due to a threatened boycott by professional black agitators aided by Trayvon's lawyoer.

Your shit is weak. There was no proof that Michael Drejka ever drew his weapon...just heresay.

Drejka is in jail becasue powerful politicians in Clearwater wanted him there. The sheriff investigated and released him saying he was within his rights to shoot da nigha.

Then political pressure was brought to bear and drejka was sacrificed so some greedy politicians and their benefactors would not suffer any financial losses due to a threatened boycott by professional black agitators aided by Trayvon's lawyoer.
LOL

Try posting with words next time. It really helps in a word-driven format such as this.

such as???
Such as your claim:

It's not just the two seconds -- it demonstrates you have no clue what transpired. You think 12 feet is just a few feet. You think 6 seconds is 4 seconds. You think 4 steps is 1 or 2 steps. You think drawing a gun in one second is difficult. you think stepping back and turning away is preparing to lunge. You think staring down an assailant is not seeing him.

Basically, you see things that aren't there -- and then condemn the jury who did see everything and correctly convicted a killer of manslaughter.
such as???
Such as your claim:

Catherine Hawley FOX 13

✔@CHawleyFOX13

https://twitter.com/CHawleyFOX13/status/1020353007920254977

“The facts are clear.” @SheriffPinellas says Markeis McGlockton walked up to Michael Drejka w/o saying anything, violently shoved the 47yo to the ground, 4 secs later Drejka fatally shot McGlockton in the chest. #StandYourGround law comes into play b/c he was in fear for his life

Such as your claim:

Such as your claim:

Catherine Hawley FOX 13

✔@CHawleyFOX13

Dumbfuck ... there's video. I posted it myself. I clearly shows 6 seconds elapsed between the moment McGlockton shoved Drejka and Drejka shot McGlockton.

This is why you lose this debate time and time again -- it's your utter refusal to accept what's seen in the video of Drejka killing McGlockton.

such as???
Such as your claim:

The news report saying it was 4 secs. has been posted. You think l2 ft is a long distance? get real............

McGlocken could have rushed that distance before you could say shit.

Again...you did not watch the trial and you did not see the drejka interrogation video where he described how his right arm was injured and how it impaired his ability to get his gun out and how he had to support the weapon with his left hand because his right arm was injured.

Bottom Line the jury got it wrong. Drejka was in reasonable fear of his life.

You bring up all this petty b.s. because you have no real argument.

Catherine Hawley FOX 13

✔@CHawleyFOX13

Dumbfuck ... there's video. I posted it myself. I clearly shows 6 seconds elapsed between the moment McGlockton shoved Drejka and Drejka shot McGlockton.

This is why you lose this debate time and time again -- it's your utter refusal to accept what's seen in the video of Drejka killing McGlockton.

Well the news folk said 4 secs. But tell this board what is so important about 2 secs?

All you are doing by arguing about 2 secs. is to show how petty you are and how you lack a substantive argument to show drejka was not acting in fear of his life.

Catherine Hawley FOX 13

✔@CHawleyFOX13

hehheh You think we believe you know how to count?

Such as your claim:

The news report saying it was 4 secs. has been posted. You think l2 ft is a long distance? get real............

McGlocken could have rushed that distance before you could say shit.

Again...you did not watch the trial and you did not see the drejka interrogation video where he described how his right arm was injured and how it impaired his ability to get his gun out and how he had to support the weapon with his left hand because his right arm was injured.

Bottom Line the jury got it wrong. Drejka was in reasonable fear of his life.

You bring up all this petty b.s. because you have no real argument.
"The news report saying it was 4 secs."

So you think something reported on the news is real even when physical evidence proves otherwise, huh? :lmao:

"has been posted. You think l2 ft is a long distance? get real............ "

It sure is when that other person 12 feet away is pointing a gun at you. Even you know this even though you refuse to admit it. The evidence you know this is your idiotic trivialization that it was just a mere "few feet."

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:

"McGlocken could have rushed that distance before you could say shit."

And he would have been shot dead just as quickly. The only difference is a thug wouldn't be going to prison now.

"Again...you did not watch the trial and you did not see the drejka interrogation video ..."

If only you could stop lying. Sadly, you can't. Sadly, you reach bizarre conclusions based on your lies and not on reality. Imbecile... that video is online. Imbecile ... I've seen it.

I've also sen the real-time video of him drawing his gun in one second.

"Bottom Line the jury got it wrong. Drejka was in reasonable fear of his life."

Nope. No matter how many times you repeat that, it will never be true. Hence, Drejka's off to prison for a very long time. And again, you're basing your opinion off of details which have proven to be false....

McGlockton wasn't just a "few feet" away.

Drejka had no difficulty drawing his firearm.

McGlockton was retreating.

McGlockton was backing away and turning away from Drejka, not preparing to lunge at him.

Drejka did see McGlockton backing away.

Drejka did not shoot McGlockton 4 seconds after being shoved.​

Despite your claims the jury got it wrong, you can't actually cite them getting a single detail of the video wrong while you struggle to get any of the details right.

Catherine Hawley FOX 13

✔@CHawleyFOX13

hehheh You think we believe you know how to count?
Dumbfuck .... there's a fucking clock at the bottom of the screen.

2s0blvo.jpg

When you start arguing against reality like ya do -- you only serve to demonstrate you're lacking the mental capacity to actually win your argument.

Forum List

Back