Contact Tracing......Hillary And The Deep State Invading Our Privacy. The Real Reason For COVID-19

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
George Soros, Bill Gates, Hillary, they're all trying to gather our information to use against us.

What is Contact Tracing?
What does it mean to you and me?
Who is behind it?

George Soros and Bill Gates in part are funding the program, House Democrats introduced a bill last week providing billions to help fund it, and Chelsea Clinton is on the board of the company responsible for it.

They are training thousands of Brown Shirt thugs to do whatever they deem necessary.

But what it amounts to is the Deep State forcing businesses to record your information when you patronize them or they can't reopen. Data collection is the primary function of Contact Tracing.

They claim its to establish a database for tracking COVID-19. The real purpose is much more nefarious.

Before too long, they will insist on having a tracking chip imbedded in each of us, just so they can track who we contact, where, and for how long, among other bits of information. Oh, and since money is nasty and transmits disease, as do plastic cards, we should use our chips to access our funds, too.
Anyone tries to inject anything into my body will end up on their ass. I don't care about their virus and any "immunization" they might concoct. It all stinks.

If a Contact Tracer contacts me, I intend to invoke my 5th Amendment rights and refuse to testify.

There's only one problem when you have stupid ass relatives who can give you up without even trying. Why do u think iit's called " CONTACT". now imagine how those pigs at APPLE and WINDOWS- can get into your phone puter etc annd get those contacts oh the irony of me telling THE FKN MORONS ON HERE FOR A MONTH OR MORE THIS IS YOUR 911 IT IS TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY THERE IS NO VIRUS KILLING PPL BY THE MILLIONS!!!!

IT'S A FKN LIE TO STRIP OUR FREEDOM WE ARE ENTERING INTO THE.
NEW WORLD ORDER" THE ONE EVERY DUMB MOTHER FK WALKING DENIED EXISTED ANND HERE WE ARE LIVING RIGHT THE FK IN IT AND THE IDITOS STILL DENY IT ALL THAT'S HOW FKN DUMBED DOWN THEY HAAVE THE LEFTIST ASSHOLES!!

look uup POST HUMAN..

Before too long, they will insist on having a tracking chip imbedded in each of us, just so they can track who we contact, where, and for how long, among other bits of information. Oh, and since money is nasty and transmits disease, as do plastic cards, we should use our chips to access our funds, too.

They are already doing that this is why you see the " vaccine tattoo". they already have it.
GLOBAL BOMBSHELL!!! WHO CONFIRMS STERILANTS ADDED TO VACCINES GLOBALLY
the public plan to sterilize, poison humanity – and how to fight back!

WHY DO THESE STUPID MOTHER FKRS PUT SHIT IN CONSPIRACIES WHEN THIS IS A PROVEN BILL SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE THIS MINUTE GAWD DAM YOU FKRS ARE GAWD DAM PHUCKING THE DUMBEST FKN RETARDS ON THE PLANET!!!!

Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee wants to use “contact tracing” to quarantine anyone in Washington state who has crossed paths with a tested Covid-19 carrier.

During a May 12 press conference, Inslee revealed the purpose behind “contact tracing” is to identify and isolate anyone who has come across a tested Covid-19 carrier, presumably by using data from cell phones and other surveillance techniques as discussed by previous media reports.

Inslee-1.jpg

Other states pushing “contact tracing” will likely follow the same gameplan, especially those in the northeast.

Inslee-2.jpg

“Contact tracing involves interviewing people with positive COVID-19 tests to identify who

YOU ARE PHUCKING MORONS WHO KNNOW NNOTHING PRAY YOU. ARE PICKED UP BY THESE COVID PIGS BET REALIITY SMACKS YOU PRICKS REAL FAST.

YOU LOW IQ PUNTA'S HAVE NO IDEA WHAT REAL NEWS IS YOU UNINFORMED DOUHE BAGS ARE destroying THIS NATION YOU DON'T EVENN HAVE TO BE A DEMOCRAT JUST BE A CLUELESS FK WHO KNOWS "NOTHING" AND PUTS SHIT INN PLACES JUST BECAUSE " YOU" FEEL IT'S SOME FAKE ASS SHIT.

EVERY THINK YOU MIGHT BE AN IDIOT the same one who failed HISTORY MAYBEeeee. lol

1589395609813.png

How much more proof does a RETARD need to see this bill does exist and it just might go nation wide loons.

I MEAN THE BS IS NOT GOING TO END UNTIL THE PPL STAND AND RESIST THIS PURE BS LIE..

I mean u idiots think the AP is fake meanwhile all u have to do is go to the ap store and SEE IT..................

They are moth balling the phuucken airplanes assholes this world we knenw is NOT coming back.

Anyone tries to inject anything into my body will end up on their ass. I don't care about their virus and any "immunization" they might concoct. It all stinks.
They already have a tracking chip....it's called a SIM card....in your cell phones.

In Washington you already have to provide identification just to go to dinner.

Of course people will lie. The State will have to issue state identification after a background check. Call it the trusted diner and shopper card.

My wife and I were discussing this 800 pound gorilla of a topic the other night. Both of us agreed neither of us would submit to contact tracing in any form. We then realized our respective employers could at some future point require us to be COVID traced, classified or categorized in order to keep our jobs. What a tough decision that will be to make: keep our jobs or stand up for our freedoms, rights and liberties and refuse to be traced.

They already have a tracking chip....it's called a SIM card....in your cell phones.

They started with the pets--------it was gladly accepted and the bs lies accepted. They were using the animals to test the tracking knowing most dumbasses wouldn't think twice about it and then look how they sugar coated how great it wasa ( some cases it does good) mot it's all a lie to make us accept. They were preparing us for today.......and what's coming.

Of course people will lie. The State will have to issue state identification after a background check. Call it the trusted diner and shopper card.

My wife and I were discussing this 800 pound gorilla of a topic the other night. Both of us agreed neither of us would submit to contact tracing in any form. We then realized our respective employers could at some future point require us to be COVID traced, classified or categorized in order to keep our jobs. What a tough decision that will be to make: keep our jobs or stand up for our freedoms, rights and liberties and refuse to be traced.

Think prison planet will sink the fk in with ppl now? As with INFO WARS---- lol.

HMMMMMMMM. I dont have one of those. Well maybe, but it isn't a "smart phone". I can make a phone call though ! Should I get a spinner and just use my "land line" for that ?

When Deblasio announced his snitch line it was inundated with profanity. It was a small act of rebellion. No one is going to give truthful information just to get a restaurant table.

Hillary Clinton should be behind bars, but she is going to be tracking us all over the country because of COVID-19. It makes me suspect that she had something to do with the media making it into such a dangerous threat.

They count the number of patrons that go into Walmart right now.
When will they start asking us to fill out a form so we can shop?
I see that as the next step.
You either fill out the form or you and your family starves.

Hillary Clinton should be behind bars, but she is going to be tracking us all over the country because of COVID-19. It makes me suspect that she had something to do with the media making it into such a dangerous threat.
Yeah and so should your hero’s,the bushs from the Republican Party that in your warped mind believe is not corrupt,should be as well for their role in 9/11 which is on par with the corruption of the clintons but you have never called for their heads of course since they are the party you worship . :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back