Constitutional Monarchy or Absolute Monarchy?

Should the UK move to an Absolute Monarchy

• No, stay Constitutional

• Partially, give the Monarchy some powers

• More Partially, give the Monarchy many powes

• Full Absolute Monarchy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
Currently, the UK's Monarchy is Constitutional. That just means they are their to rubber stamp off what Parliament wants, act as Head of State, even the Kings/Queens speech is written by the PM.

So they keep out of politics. Tbh, I don't think Parliament hasn't been successful since 1688, or whenever, and personally, I would like to see a partial shift towards an Absolute Monarchy.

In case any of our American friends want to know what Constitutional/Absolute Monarchy means, and the timeline and history -

Hilarious that 'rubber stamping' means rejecting property law the Windsors don't like.

Hey look, two self selecting victims for the price of one.

Took you long enough.

To come up with the usual deflecting guf. :rolleyes: I didn’t expect anything different.

To stick to the original topic, which you are incapable of doing, given your addiction to asinine sniping; as you are not British and don’t live there, what concern or even interest, is it of yours what the Windsors do or don’t do?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I don't have a lot of time for the Windsors, that's true. But only a Neanderthal would be ignorant of this...

Ah that none story.

Well if you're a Brit and you dislike the Monarchy and Brexit, please board the fuck off boat.

Took you long enough.

To come up with the usual deflecting guf. :rolleyes: I didn’t expect anything different.

To stick to the original topic, which you are incapable of doing, given your addiction to asinine sniping; as you are not British and don’t live there, what concern or even interest, is it of yours what the Windsors do or don’t do?
Petty Charley is the King of NZ. Serves us right.

We get this helpless, entitled, prat as head of state in return for the mistake of not getting rid of him.

Last edited:
Republic now.
Here you go Americans : I present you Exhibit A - The biggest, The thickest retard on the planet earth.

Tommy Tithead has a company that spans 37 generations over 1,209 years. This company is valued at over £19bn. It Generates £2.5bn per year at a cost of £500mn per year. It has a Crown Estate who's profits of over £200mn per year goes to the treasury (tax coffers). The Crown Estate provides thousands of jobs, pays tax, and gives it's profits to the people.

So Tommy Tithead has that company and he wants to shut it. Can you get anymore fucking stupid as that?

Well Mr. T. Tithead, the Monarchy ain't going anywhere because Parliament and the sane adults in the UK are simply telling retarded ****s like you to go and fuck off.

In times gone by, anti British, anti Monarchy bellends like you were hung, drawn, and quartered. I would like to see those laws return.

• Love
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back