Constitutional balance budget on the horizon? Let's hope so!

We use our excellent credit to stabilize our economy and the dollar. It's not the sole reason but you know how sensitive the markets are. How do you think they would react to news that America is probably going to run out of money every year.

ROFLMNAO!

The US Dollar is a LOT of things... 'stable' is certainly not one of them.

At present there are tens of trillions of plastic banana E-dollars floating around propping up the equity and debt markets. At some point those dollars will need to come home and the INSTANT that they start coming back... the US Dollar is going to explode in something well beyond hyper-inflation.

This is not a possibility... it is an axiomatic certainty. an hour after it begins, a $3.50 loaf of bread will cost $350. In a day, it will cost $3500... two days $35,000 and within a month, a loaf of bread will cost 35 million dollars.

Your $2000wk salary will not buy you a bottle of water. Of course, on the bright side, your $2500/month rental property will, at least in the short term, set you back less than what you're paying for a loaf of bread.

So, you'll have THAT goin' for ya.
A sure way to make those dollars come back suddenly is to fundamentally shake confidence in them. A BBA is just about the most damaging way to accomplish this in a single act and be very difficult to reverse. I can't believe you haven't considered the aftermath of this foolhardy bullshit.

Those dollars are coming back... there's no means to stop it. And given what that means... there's no means to AVOID a shaken confidence.

Look... I'm just a guy with a couple of licenses in various disciplines of securities, allowing me the means to do business in financial matters. And if I know this, then... it's a fair bet that people with real money know it and THOSE people are, you can rest assured getting OUT of currency, except to play it.

The damage is done, the Left did the damage and all we're waiting on to finish filling out the paper work, is the dates, at which time we can begin erasing the 'people' who caused it through their foolishness.

What you're looking at is a total collapse of the US Economy and casualties from the ensuing war, of somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the US population... at the dead ass MINIMUM!

Amending the Constitution is serious business. Democrats couldn't even write a health care bill shorter than a Stephen King novel. The people we have in Washington on both sides don't have the moral character or the education to amend the Constitution. A balanced budget amendment is a pie in the sky excuse for not electing the right people to do the job in the first place.
Not to mention one of the many fronts in the war to utterly destroy the welfare state.

You better be willing to cut the military budget in half to get this idiotic idea. Of course I know what you'll do...You'll cut infrastructure, science, and r&d until they're gone and then you will point fingers at the rats when our science programs don't stop that next virus or warn you of that Katrina. You will point your nasty fucking fingers at the rats the next time that bridge falls into the river or when China is funding the best tech on the planet!!! And wondering what the fuck happen to America as you post a slam on Obama or President Clinton.

You people shouldn't be allowed near power, but sadly the only opposition in this country besides the moderate republicans is a bunch of social identity politic morons.

What if I told you we could cut taxes AND generate a budgetary surplus, with only a 10% reduction in defense spending?
But wait! Order right now and get a free lecture on the benefits of trickle down economics and a can of spray-on hair!

Better yet, forget the trickle down bullshit as you stop jumping to conclusions.

We use our excellent credit to stabilize our economy and the dollar. It's not the sole reason but you know how sensitive the markets are. How do you think they would react to news that America is probably going to run out of money every year.

ROFLMNAO!

At present there are tens of trillions of plastic banana E-dollars floating around propping up the equity and debt markets. At some point those dollars will need to come home and the INSTANT that they start coming back... the US Dollar is going to explode in something well beyond hyper-inflation.

This is not a possibility... it is an axiomatic certainty. an hour after it begins, a $3.50 loaf of bread will cost $350. In a day, it will cost $3500... two days $35,000 and within a month, a loaf of bread will cost 35 million dollars.

Your $2000wk salary will not buy you a bottle of water. Of course, on the bright side, your $2500/month rental property will, at least in the short term, set you back less than what you're paying for a loaf of bread.

A sure way to make those dollars come back suddenly is to fundamentally shake confidence in them. A BBA is just about the most damaging way to accomplish this in a single act and be very difficult to reverse. I can't believe you haven't considered the aftermath of this foolhardy bullshit.

Those dollars are coming back... there's no means to stop it. And given what that means... there's no means to AVOID a shaken confidence.

Look... I'm just a guy with a couple of licenses in various disciplines of securities, allowing me the means to do business in financial matters. And if I know this, then... it's a fair bet that people with real money know it and THOSE people are, you can rest assured getting OUT of currency, except to play it.

The damage is done, the Left did the damage and all we're waiting on to finish filling out the paper work, is the dates.
Yeah, you would just blame half the government and have nothing to say for your industry. Everyone had a hand in this, republicans have never given a fuck about debt and deficits when they hold the checkbook and they are exceptionally easy for the financial industry to buy off so just blaming the democrats is pretty dumb.

ROFLMNAO!

The damage is done, the Left did the damage and all we're waiting on to finish filling out the paper work, is the dates.
Yeah, you would just blame half the government and have nothing to say for your industry. Everyone had a hand in this, republicans have never given a fuck about debt and deficits when they hold the checkbook and they are exceptionally easy for the financial industry to buy off so just blaming the democrats is pretty dumb.

Yes... 'everyone' who set aside sound principle has a hand in it.

The issue is not who has a hand in it, it's who advocated for it.

What Bush SHOULD have done is to have declared martial law, canceled the results of the election and begun a purge of all Leftists from the US Federal Government and the US Financial Markets and the Media. At which point he should have shut down the US University system, purged Leftists from the Universities, re-appointed new administrative personnel... and slowly re-opened the markets to new, objective, thus legitimate management... who has sworn allegiance to American Principles.

All home mortgage contracts should have been reset to newly revised market values with foreclosures on principle homes stopped entirely.

Had he done so, the US would have come out of the depression inside 18 months, stronger than ever... with unprecedented efficiencies in production and a brand new lease on cultural life. He had a chance to stop the now inevitable civil war... but, he failed.

So, instead, we will suffer a slow, agonizing death and can only be reborn, through fire. (As Madison predicted we wound 230+ years ago.)

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO!

Yes... 'everyone' who set aside sound principle has a hand in it.

The issue is not who has a hand in it, it's who advocated for it. And there's only ONE party that falls into that unenviable category. But I agree with you that the officers of those corporations should have been charged, arrested, tried and executed... with their assets of their companies sold on the open markets... with the Legislators who signed off on it, treated to the same thing, with their assets transferred to the Federal government for re-distribution to those who realized losses because of the aforementioned unprincipled behavior.
Advocated for what specifically?

A balanced budget amendment is a one way trip to rapid decline and eventual ruin.
Yeah..Because you libs never saw a tax or spending bill you didn't like...
We get it....You despise the notion of fiscal responsibility.
As long as there is some one who has the money and a ride to the store, the keg party never ends....
Have you ever considered what would happen to the world economy if we made such a move? I do not think you have. Imagine what would happen if America foolishly crippled it's ability to be the reserve currency of the world. A world-wide depression would result and we would have no way to dig out because we threw away our shovel.
You can't shovel the shit forever.........................You can't shovel imaginary money forever without eventually paying a cost for it..................

History of foolish distortion of currency is not good for us..............You may say that looky here.............Our money is more valuable..................by comparing it to a country manipulating their money as well...................

This problem will eventually break us..............Like a drug addict people like you must have their fix.
America has never defaulted on a bond legally issued in it's name, has never even really come close, except once, when Republicans tried a likely sounding theory of fiscal "responsibility" and set back recovery at least a year, caused a downgrade, and shook the world financial markets. Remember if you can back to that time of fear, multiply it, and make it permanent. We already have an excellent sample of the destabilizing shit storm that would happen.
Like the QE programs to prop up the banks that were too big to fail.

Like back door loans to the same ones who inflated the markets and brought down the U.S. economy to a tune of 16 Trillian only to inflate the system again.

Like Clinton signing the law that allowed these same Banks to self Regulate.

Like cooking the books at Sallie to hide the coming damage,

Like ignoring the problem in committee on several occasions saying it wasn't a problem.

Your a Hypocrite..............Tap dancing around the involvement of your party and Obama in all of this.

History proves World Reserve Currencies can fall. We cannot print Fiat Currency forever without paying the consequences for that stupidity. We borrow via bonds just to pay the interest on the loans. That interest payment may well equal the cost of our defense in a few short years.

Only fools believe as you do.

Blame the de
There is an easier, fairer and less disruptive alternative: Simply freeze per capita spending on all government programs unless and until the budget is balanced. Inflation and economic growth will solve this faster than you think. At a combined 7% annual rate, the deficit could be eliminated in five years.

Given unified Democrat opposition in Congress, the only way to do this would be a Constitutional Amendment emanating from a Constitutional Convention called by 2/3 (and then approved by 3/4) of the States.
Blame the dems all you want, my partisan friend, but it wasn't them that took the House by scaring all the old white folks that Obama was going to take away their medicare.

It's both parties. And, despite the load of CRAP: Reagan sold this country, you cannot cut taxes to balance a damn budget.

There are ways to turn the tide but require drastic measures to the debt. But there is no way to turn the tide of the monster markets who are elevated on hot air. All we have done is buy more time with Fiat Currency to have an even more drastic Financial Collapse and a Global Reset with a new Reserve currency.

I've shown the data from the IMF and many money manipulators saying the same in the past. We are doing to America what no standing army on earth has been able to do............We are defeating ourselves by allowing it to continue...........and now the damage is too deep and can not be reversed.

In the end, when it crashes...........IT WILL............we need to remember that our resources are STILL HERE...........a gallon of gas will still be a gallon of gas and a tree will still be a tree capable of wood, paper, and etc.............

Those in will state that only a new currency can save us...............DON'T BELIEVE THEM. They have been allowed to perpetuate the largest Ponzi Scheme in the history of mankind.

Blame the de
There is an easier, fairer and less disruptive alternative: Simply freeze per capita spending on all government programs unless and until the budget is balanced. Inflation and economic growth will solve this faster than you think. At a combined 7% annual rate, the deficit could be eliminated in five years.

Given unified Democrat opposition in Congress, the only way to do this would be a Constitutional Amendment emanating from a Constitutional Convention called by 2/3 (and then approved by 3/4) of the States.
Blame the dems all you want, my partisan friend, but it wasn't them that took the House by scaring all the old white folks that Obama was going to take away their medicare.

It's both parties. And, despite the load of CRAP: Reagan sold this country, you cannot cut taxes to balance a damn budget.
The left always stated the GOP would end this program........they said vote for us or you'll lose it.

That is a standard fear tactic on the left, especially during the budget battles. What the left fails to tell the public is.............

1. These programs are under mandatory spending.
2. These programs have a fund that is an IOU which called Intergovernmental debt.
3. If the Government borrows to pay for these programs then the Intergovernmental debt lowers the same amount as the new debt increases. Causing the overall debt of the nation to stay the same ON PAPER.

This is the left's bread and butter political bs.

Blame the de

The left always stated the GOP would end this program........they said vote for us or you'll lose it.

That is a standard fear tactic on the left, especially during the budget battles. What the left fails to tell the public is.............

2. These programs have a fund that is an IOU which called Intergovernmental debt.
3. If the Government borrows to pay for these programs then the Intergovernmental debt lowers the same amount as the new debt increases. Causing the overall debt of the nation to stay the same ON PAPER.

Don t Let Obama Cut Medicare Medicaid and Social Security
Stop; the partisan bullshit. You're as much the problem as Nancy Pelosi.

Blame the de

I never said I trusted the GOP either.............I don't like Rhino's and want them out.

The left under Obamacare actually stole from Medicare to pay for Obamacare............

Promising us the moon and the reality is a ditch. It raised all premiums dramatically, and hurt most of Americans with Insurance..........They lied their asses off and when caught lie their asses off again, but people still keep electing them.............

Crazy isn't it. I have no problem voting out Rhino's.

Blame the de

I never said I trusted the GOP either.............I don't like Rhino's and want them out.

The left under Obamacare actually stole from Medicare to pay for Obamacare............

Promising us the moon and the reality is a ditch. It raised all premiums dramatically, and hurt most of Americans with Insurance..........They lied their asses off and when caught lie their asses off again, but people still keep electing them.............

Crazy isn't it. I have no problem voting out Rhino's.

The Rinos ain't the ones going "don't socialize my medicare."

It's all of us who are the problem. For 35 years we've been robbing out kids.

Forum List

Back