Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura

When He is backed into a corner with facts, all he comes back with is, He was a navy seal....so he knows how a building is supposed to come down.

By the way, technically he was never a seal. He was UDT and he never saw combat. Ever.

He is a load mouth idiot who has NO expert status on anything he is talking about.

the only ones that get backed into a corner with facts is you american sheepie afraid of the truth,you then have to make up lies to try and save face in your posts.

candycorn said:
Wow...7 whole episodes....
Well during the 2nd season he aired an episode called FEMA CAMPS and thats the episode that killed the series.... (He struck thier nerve (IT HIT TOO CLOSE TO HOME))

Prison Planet.com » Censored Jesse Ventura Show On FEMA Camps Survives On You Tube

Watch it here > www.youtube.com/v/3Qx20LA4PM0 (One file,entire show)

I give him credit though for speaking out as much as he did!

dude its a complete waste of time for you to argue with candycunt-aka obamerica.this guy is a paid disinfo agent troll same as gomer pyle ollie.

candycorn said:
Well during the 2nd season he aired an episode called FEMA CAMPS and thats the episode that killed the series.... (He struck thier nerve (IT HIT TOO CLOSE TO HOME))

Prison Planet.com » Censored Jesse Ventura Show On FEMA Camps Survives On You Tube

dude its a complete waste of time for you to argue with candycunt-aka obamerica.this guy is a paid disinfo agent troll same as gomer pyle ollie.
If someone disagrees with Rimjob then they HAVE to be a disinfo agent being paid BIG BUCKS by Uncle Sam to discredit them. :lol::lol: I seriously doubt the government cares what Rimjob thinks about ANYTHING. Pathetic fucking worm.:cuckoo:

If someone disagrees with Rimjob then they HAVE to be a disinfo agent being paid BIG BUCKS by Uncle Sam to discredit them. :lol::lol: I seriously doubt the government cares what Rimjob thinks about ANYTHING. Pathetic fucking worm.:cuckoo:

Why would anyone give a rats ass what he thinks? Especially the government...LOL
I do enjoy kicking him around now and then though.......

LOL!!
Yeah, I'm sure "Uncle Sam" is sweating bullets worrying about what we are talking about here on USMB!

LOL!!
Yeah, I'm sure "Uncle Sam" is sweating bullets worrying about what we are talking about here on USMB!
:lol::lol: So true!!! Only a worm like Rimjob would think that!!:lol::lol:

Waste your time with this scripted nonsence if you want but don't take it seriously. Steroid head Jesse Ventura does nothing but read a script supplied by "tru-tv" which is a Turner Broadcasting network cable program owned by a big budget hollywood company. What they do is take some obscure point and put a script and hollywood actors and a backdrop and turn it into something that they can sell to the long, long commercial companies that sponsor the krap.
:clap2::clap2:

Jesse Ventura ain't got time to bleed...

JesseVentura.png

candycorn said:

you believe in leprechauns, faeries,unicorns too?

candycorn said:

Hey now, careful what you say about leprechauns, they can be mean little shits......:lol:

Hey now, careful what you say about leprechauns, they can be mean little shits......:lol:
tell me about it! I'm half Irish!

You idiots will see the truth, soon enough. Now wave your flags and take your Prozac. I'll let you know just before it comes. Alex Jones ALWAYS let's you know what's coming.As always, murkins don't listen.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8]9/11 CONSPIRACY: ALEX JONES PREDICTS 9/11 IN JULY 2001 - YouTube[/ame]

You idiots will see the truth, soon enough. Now wave your flags and take your Prozac. I'll let you know just before it comes. Alex Jones ALWAYS let's you know what's coming.As always, murkins don't listen.
9/11 CONSPIRACY: ALEX JONES PREDICTS 9/11 IN JULY 2001 - YouTube
Alex Jones is an idiot. Did you hear where he said that the government has an undercover FBI agent in all large corporations so if martial law is declared and the employees don't comply they will be shot?:lol::lol:

Alex Jones is an idiot. Did you hear where he said that the government has an undercover FBI agent in all large corporations so if martial law is declared and the employees don't comply they will be shot?:lol::lol:

LOL!
Alex Jones is most definitely an idiot. I haven't heard the "FBI agent in all large corporations" one before, but that sounds like something he would say.
I find it interesting how he has all the information on this "Corrupt Government" that can shut-up or kill off anyone they want........................yet he is still free to tell us all about it on his radio show!!
If even an ounce of what he says was true, he would be nothing more than a smoking pile of ashes before the sun went down.

LOL!
Alex Jones is most definitely an idiot. I haven't heard the "FBI agent in all large corporations" one before, but that sounds like something he would say.
I find it interesting how he has all the information on this "Corrupt Government" that can shut-up or kill off anyone they want........................yet he is still free to tell us all about it on his radio show!!
If even an ounce of what he says was true, he would be nothing more than a smoking pile of ashes before the sun went down.
Eots says that the reason the government doesn't kill him is because another one would just take his place.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back