Conspiracy Theorist’ Is A Slur Meant To Silence Us

Here is a great YT channel called The Memory Hole. They have a gazillion types conspiracy videos, many are interviews, programs, authors doing interviews on CSPAN or whatever. Most of the people are leftists saying the same things 30-40 years ago that Conservatives are saying today.....it's just that the deep state targets have changed. Worth a look.

We dont feel they conspire. We know they implement
Conspiracy is a media coined term to attempt to be dismissive because fact rebuttal does not exist
Plenty of facts used but they continue to ignore the facts and evidence we just point out the obvious....

Now you want to go snowflake... Have we hurt your feelings...

The cia is the agency that started it. Just label it "conspiracy theory" and that'll make them look like they're crazy. They did this because they operate covertly and against the US. They are an enemy of this country and the constitution. JFK knew it and it got him dead.

The cia is the agency that started it. Just label it "conspiracy theory" and that'll make them look like they're crazy. They did this because they operate covertly and against the US. They are an enemy of this country and the constitution. JFK knew it and it got him dead.
They have largely been the private Army of Corporate America. Pretty much all of multi nationals hired the Dulles brothers law firm for representation and after WWll then John Dulles became Secretary of State and Allen became the first Dir of the CIA.

When the evidence is withheld by a corrupt government anything is hard to prove. See how that works. An example would be the Cyber Ninjas denied access to Maricopa's routers. That would have conclusively proven fraud and that is why they never got access.
Easy, just use the "evidence" that you acquired to substantiate your conspiracy..

I mean, you do have that evidence don't you? Or do you just believe conspiracies based on feels and not evidence?

Also, do you apply this absence of evidence standard to any other part of your life aside from politics and religion?

If someone told you they are a billionaire and own a 50 room mansion...would you just believe it because you FEEEEEEL like they are -- or would you at least expect to see some evidence of their claim?

Easy, just use the "evidence" that you acquired to substantiate your conspiracy..

I mean, you do have that evidence don't you? Or do you just believe conspiracies based on feels and not evidence?

Also, do you apply this absence of evidence standard to any other part of your life aside from politics and religion?

If someone told you they are a billionaire and own a 50 room mansion...would you just believe it because you FEEEEEEL like they are -- or would you at least expect to see some evidence of their claim?
I just told you when evidence is withheld and then it is called a conspiracy is bullshit. What part of that don't you understand?

Proven conspiracies that right-wingers still to this day deny...

The FBI (COINTELPRO) orchestrated the assassinations of black civil rights leaders, Fred Hampton for example..

The CIA trafficked drugs into the US and targeted black communities -- and used that money to fight an illegal war in South America..

2 very well sourced "conspiracy theories" that Conservatives still by and large try to deny or deflect from...

But believing Italian satellites and North Korean submarines with bamboo ballots stole the election is supposed to be just the gospel truth...

I just told you when evidence is withheld and then it is called a conspiracy is bullshit. What part of that don't you understand?
I am going to ask you again....

When you are in your 8chan forums....do you just believe any conspiracy some guy named AryanViking872626 posts or do you at least get evidence first?

Why are you so triggered by me asking you about evidence??

When you are in your 8chan forums....do you just believe any conspiracy some guy named AryanViking872626 posts or do you at least get evidence first?

Evidence is a fact and they can’t wrap their emotions in it nor around it,

When the evidence is withheld by a corrupt government anything is hard to prove. See how that works. An example would be the Cyber Ninjas denied access to Maricopa's routers. That would have conclusively proven fraud and that is why they never got access.
The machines themselves would contain evidence of being connected to the internet. Then:

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors reached an agreement with the Senate over subpoenas issued for routers and digital logs, heading off a fight in the Arizona Supreme Court that could have potentially cost the county hundreds of millions of dollars.

The agreement reached Friday will allow the county to keep its routers out of the hands of the Florida-based firm Cyber Ninjas, which Senate President Karen Fann hired to conduct an “audit” of the county’s 2020 election results, and instead appoints a special master to answer any questions the Senate has related to the routers and related data.

It is what I and others have been saying for years. It is meant to do this'

"The term ‘conspiracy theorist’ is used to ...
I don't think of you goons so much as conspiracy theorists, but more as propagandists. You're the firehose of bullshit attempting to undermine the truth - so that everything is in doubt. Then you can manipulate people, and run your jack-boot authoritarian wet dream, without resistance.

Last edited:
I don't think of you goons so much as conspiracy theorists, but more as propagandists. You're the firehose of bullshit attempting to undermine the truth - so that everything is in doubt. Then you can manipulate people, and run your jack-boot authoritarian wet dream, without resistance.

Yeah. You’re normal. 🙄

The machines themselves would contain evidence of being connected to the internet. Then:

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors reached an agreement with the Senate over subpoenas issued for routers and digital logs, heading off a fight in the Arizona Supreme Court that could have potentially cost the county hundreds of millions of dollars.

The agreement reached Friday will allow the county to keep its routers out of the hands of the Florida-based firm Cyber Ninjas, which Senate President Karen Fann hired to conduct an “audit” of the county’s 2020 election results, and instead appoints a special master to answer any questions the Senate has related to the routers and related data.
Special master says it all. More bullshit, no transparency.

You cannot make an argument with a site that mimics the narrative.

What is so hard making the information necessary for evidence available? The government answers to the citizens. Itis not coming close to doing that.

Special master says it all. More bullshit, no transparency.
I understand. The Neo-GOP has no respect or use for the United States system of justice, you know our courts, unless it rules in their favor. The is no evidence that the machines were connected to the internet.

Forum List

Back