Conspiracy of Gen. Patton death?

General Patton’s Car Accident Remains Controversial Today I personally don't buy it. His death was just an accident. Maybe someone here may have some information that supports a conspiracy
Let me check my "crystal ball"..........

iu

General Patton’s Car Accident Remains Controversial Today I personally don't buy it. His death was just an accident. Maybe someone here may have some information that supports a conspiracy
I have a family friend who was present at and witnessed Patton's planned accident. His vehicle was in a convoy waiting to turn right in the direction Patton was coming from. An Army Lieutenant (?), wearing an MP helmet
1640905496056.png
and brassard
1640905571796.png
walked to the middle of the intersection and told the MP directing traffic that he was taking over and to stand on the sidewalk. The LT(?) began directing traffic. He then stopped all turning traffic and waved on a speeding truck coming toward my friends convoy. At the same time he waved Patton's entourage on and to turn left. Patton's car turned into the intersection into the path of the truck, causing the wreck. During the ensuing confusion, the Lt? disappeared and was never found. All the MPs at the scene swore at the hearing that none of them had ever seen the LT (?) before and didn't know him. That was my friends story til the day he died.
I believed his story. Make up your own mind.

I have a family friend who was present at and witnessed Patton's planned accident. His vehicle was in a convoy waiting to turn right in the direction Patton was coming from. An Army Lieutenant (?), wearing an MP helmet View attachment 581592 and brassard View attachment 581594 walked to the middle of the intersection and told the MP directing traffic that he was taking over and to stand on the sidewalk. The LT(?) began directing traffic. He then stopped all turning traffic and waved on a speeding truck coming toward my friends convoy. At the same time he waved Patton's entourage on and to turn left. Patton's car turned into the intersection into the path of the truck, causing the wreck. During the ensuing confusion, the Lt? disappeared and was never found. All the MPs at the scene swore at the hearing that none of them had ever seen the LT (?) before and didn't know him. That was my friends story til the day he died.
I believed his story. Make up your own mind.
Sounds fake

Accidents happen

Last edited:

December 9, 1945, Patton was sitting in the back of his limousine when his driver, PFC Horace Woodring, sped too fast over a railroad crossing in Manheim, Germany, and plowed into the passenger-side of a left-turning Army truck headed into a depot.

Sometimes accidents happen

traiters FRD and IKE,commies and buddies of stalin,had a major hand in it.we have seen the pics of FDR having a jolly old good time with mass murderer stalin.there is also a lesser well known one of Ike with him. Patton was killed because he was telling the truth our REAL enemy America needed to go after was stalin.He was the real danger to the world,history never wants to talk about how he murdered far more people than Hitler, he 20 million of his own people, but they dont want to talk about that,they just want to talk about Hitler all the time.

Patton thought WWII ended badly for the Allies, that Eastern Europe just traded dictators.

And he was right.

Our Commie Loving Leftists will continue defending Stalin and Communism

Last edited:
O'Reilly and Dugard are not the first to question Patton's death. Conspiracy theories abound, and in 2008 Robert K. Wilcox wrote a book called Target Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton.

Wilcox and Dugard have far more credibility than O’Reilly,,he is part of the controlled opposition,he endorces the Warren commission and attacks truthers who present evidence 9/11 was an inside job never allowing them to present their evidence.so anything o’reilly says therefore you got take in with a grain of salt.if he is the only source thst says something like that,you got to dismiss it obviously so I’m glad he is not the only one saying it,that Dugard and Wilcox back him up,two people that DO have credibility. :thup:

Patton lived 12 days after the car crash

If someone wanted him dead, he would not have survived

Forum List

Back