Conservatives were comically, pathetically wrong

After all of the conservative hand-wringing and predictions of epidemic regarding the two American Christians coming back to the homeland for treatment for the Ebola virus, it turned out that their hysterical, panicky screeching was completely unfounded.

Just like Liberals told them.

That's a wide, dickish brush you are using to paint people with.

par for the course from an asshole like you.
================
make that a liberscum qweer :asshole:

:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:

What a ridiculous thread.
They threw a hissy-fit when two Americans came home for superior medical treatment.

They warned of outbreaks.

They were comically, pathetically wrong.

Like on most subjects.
I'm glad I was wrong and the disease didn't leave the hospital, but I still don't see the reason to bring it to us. The bad part is, if it did get out of the hospital and cause an outbreak here. You would be sucking Obama's dong.

After all of the conservative hand-wringing and predictions of epidemic regarding the two American Christians coming back to the homeland for treatment for the Ebola virus, it turned out that their hysterical, panicky screeching was completely unfounded.

Just like Liberals told them.

That's a wide, dickish brush you are using to paint people with.

par for the course from an asshole like you.
================
make that a liberscum qweer :asshole:

:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:

And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, really IS the best that the Right has to offer.

Sad, eh?

the only one I see throwing a hissy fit is Shirley the OP
and still pretending all this happened. Lets all pray and hope he never comes in contact with virus. he'll wish he never acted like a fool to everyone here on the board

"Let's roll", Stephanie!!!
Thank you for quoting Stephanie. She's on my ignore list, but I always appreciate a reminder why.
4i6Ckte.gif
================
when liberscum put a Conservative on ignore.., simply means they can not handle the truth.

anyone, lib or con who puts another poster on "IGNORE" is a fucking COWARD !! :up:

the only one I see throwing a hissy fit is Shirley the OP
and still pretending all this happened. Lets all pray and hope he never comes in contact with virus. he'll wish he never acted like a fool to everyone here on the board

"Let's roll", Stephanie!!!
Thank you for quoting Stephanie. She's on my ignore list, but I always appreciate a reminder why.
4i6Ckte.gif
================
when liberscum put a Conservative on ignore.., simply means they can not handle the truth.

anyone, lib or con who puts another poster on "IGNORE" is a fucking COWARD !! :up:
Or someone who just has no time to waste on retards.

Forum List

Back