Conservatives Reveal Racist Agenda After SCOTUS Abortion Decision

From her office:

"A spokesperson for Miller’s campaign told the Chicago Tribune she had meant to say it was a victory for the “right to life.”

From her office:

"A spokesperson for Miller’s campaign told the Chicago Tribune she had meant to say it was a victory for the “right to life.”
Ah that's what it was, she just happened to get tongue tied and blurted out WHITE instead of RIGHT. Yea. So tell me what the other two Jackasses meant to say instead of saying what they said.

That didn't answer the question, you claim that it is black and brown women who are getting all the abortions, but the majority of the women who have taken to the streets are white.

I'm just going by the CDC stats, bro.

Don't you trust your own government?

Are you some kinda white supremer or sovereign citizen or something?

Of course the OP jumps on the hysteria bandwagon, instead of realizing she tripped over her words.
I understand that was her first speech, she was nervous being in front of a crowd of white folks and she was thinking RIGHT and seeing all the white folks cheering and clapping she said WHITE. Yea that makes sense.

Of course the OP jumps on the hysteria bandwagon, instead of realizing she tripped over her words.

But she did say "white lives", which is a forbidden phrase.

You are only permitted to say "black lives", citizen.

Now pick up that can, citizen.

Ah that's what it was, she just happened to get tongue tied and blurted out WHITE instead of RIGHT. Yea. So tell me what the other two Jackasses meant to say instead of saying what they said.

Braun has clarified his remarks:

“Earlier during a virtual press conference, I misunderstood a line of questioning that ended up being about interracial marriage. Let me be clear on that issue — there is no question the Constitution prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race. That is not something that is even up for debate, and I condemn racism in any form, at all levels and by any states, entities, or individuals,” Braun said.

Next?

Braun has clarified his remarks:

“Earlier during a virtual press conference, I misunderstood a line of questioning that ended up being about interracial marriage. Let me be clear on that issue — there is no question the Constitution prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race. That is not something that is even up for debate, and I condemn racism in any form, at all levels and by any states, entities, or individuals,” Braun said.

Next?
Amazing how they all misspoke or misunderstood or any other damn excuse they come up with.

Amazing how they all misspoke or misunderstood or any other damn excuse they come up with.

And here's your final swing and a miss:

POLITICAL NEWS

No, Texas Senator John Cornyn isn’t calling to reinstate segregation​

by: Monica Madden
Posted: Jun 27, 2022 / 12:11 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 27, 2022 / 01:58 PM CDT

"WASHINGTON, D.C. (Nexstar) — A Saturday tweet from U.S. Senator John Cornyn has gone viral after confusion over when he compared the Roe v. Wade overturn to another landmark ruling that was overruled related to racial segregation.

Texas’ senior Republican senator responded to a tweet by former president Barack Obama that denounced the Dobbs v. Jackson decision, noting that it overturned nearly 50 years of precedent. Cornyn’s tweet response said, “Now do Plessy vs Ferguson/Brown vs Board of Education.”

His tweet sparked tens of thousands of responses on Twitter, with many interpreting it as Cornyn advocating for the reinstatement of segregation, including Democratic Texas congressman Joaquin Castro. Castro, like many others online, speculated that Cornyn was suggesting the U.S. Supreme Court should reverse the landmark decision in Brown v. Board of Education.

The Court’s 1954 decision in Brown v. Board of Education partially overruled its 1896 decision Plessy v. Ferguson which established the “separate but equal” notion and gave way to legal segregation. In 1954, justices ruled it is unconstitutional for American public schools and educational facilities to be segregated, overturning a previously established precedent under Plessy v. Ferguson.

The senator later clarified his words in another tweet that reads, “Thank goodness some SCOTUS precedents are overruled.”

We reached out to Cornyn’s office for a response. A spokesperson for the senator pointed to his tweet that clarified the intent of his remarks, as well as other tweets he re-tweeted that backed up his argument.

Cornyn’s spokesperson clarified that he was essentially comparing how the Friday ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization overturned the decades-long precedent established in 1973 under Roe v. Wade.

Obama said in his tweet that reversing this precedent “relegated the most intensely personal decision someone can make to the whims of politicians and ideologues—attacking the essential freedoms of millions of Americans.”

When the Supreme Court issued its opinion overruling Roe v. Wade on Friday, Cornyn gave the following statement:

“Today, the Court has restored one of the core principles of our Constitution with this landmark ruling. This decision correctly returns the authority of states to decide the limits on abortion and will save countless innocent lives,” he said. “I commend the Justices for not bowing to the vicious intimidation campaign waged by the radical Left. I join Texans in celebrating this historic victory for life and the rule of law.”

DD - 3
SuperMadMutha -0

And here's your final swing and a miss:

POLITICAL NEWS

No, Texas Senator John Cornyn isn’t calling to reinstate segregation​

by: Monica Madden
Posted: Jun 27, 2022 / 12:11 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 27, 2022 / 01:58 PM CDT

"WASHINGTON, D.C. (Nexstar) — A Saturday tweet from U.S. Senator John Cornyn has gone viral after confusion over when he compared the Roe v. Wade overturn to another landmark ruling that was overruled related to racial segregation.

Texas’ senior Republican senator responded to a tweet by former president Barack Obama that denounced the Dobbs v. Jackson decision, noting that it overturned nearly 50 years of precedent. Cornyn’s tweet response said, “Now do Plessy vs Ferguson/Brown vs Board of Education.”

His tweet sparked tens of thousands of responses on Twitter, with many interpreting it as Cornyn advocating for the reinstatement of segregation, including Democratic Texas congressman Joaquin Castro. Castro, like many others online, speculated that Cornyn was suggesting the U.S. Supreme Court should reverse the landmark decision in Brown v. Board of Education.

The Court’s 1954 decision in Brown v. Board of Education partially overruled its 1896 decision Plessy v. Ferguson which established the “separate but equal” notion and gave way to legal segregation. In 1954, justices ruled it is unconstitutional for American public schools and educational facilities to be segregated, overturning a previously established precedent under Plessy v. Ferguson.

The senator later clarified his words in another tweet that reads, “Thank goodness some SCOTUS precedents are overruled.”

We reached out to Cornyn’s office for a response. A spokesperson for the senator pointed to his tweet that clarified the intent of his remarks, as well as other tweets he re-tweeted that backed up his argument.

Cornyn’s spokesperson clarified that he was essentially comparing how the Friday ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization overturned the decades-long precedent established in 1973 under Roe v. Wade.

Obama said in his tweet that reversing this precedent “relegated the most intensely personal decision someone can make to the whims of politicians and ideologues—attacking the essential freedoms of millions of Americans.”

When the Supreme Court issued its opinion overruling Roe v. Wade on Friday, Cornyn gave the following statement:

“Today, the Court has restored one of the core principles of our Constitution with this landmark ruling. This decision correctly returns the authority of states to decide the limits on abortion and will save countless innocent lives,” he said. “I commend the Justices for not bowing to the vicious intimidation campaign waged by the radical Left. I join Texans in celebrating this historic victory for life and the rule of law.”

DD - 3
SuperMadMutha -0
Actually Digitaldumbass it's 3 - 0 my way. You can't argue the fact that they actually said it, so you come with this weak ass crap about misspoke, misunderstood, etc.

Forum List

Back