Conservatives making Texas the armpit of America

A once proud state is shambles and is a shell of its former self. The right wing nuts in Texas are virtue signaling themselves to death. Literally 111 people died in the winter storm because Texas wants to sell its soul to the right. But recently itā€™s been even worse. More infrastructure problems in electricity, healthcare nightmares, flood management problems and the list goes on. Instead of fixing problems the states leaders are in Cancun, or on TV or fighting fake culture wars. Anything but running the state of Texas.

To borrow a phrase from the great statesman Donald F Trump ā€œSaddddā€.

Just in the last month:
  1. Power grid is FAILING for the second time - first from cold now from heat
  2. Infrastructure is failing in Texas
  3. Flood control disaster risking crops
  4. Hospital staff is more focused on conservative virtue signaling than healing and being safe
  5. Governor wants to build an unpopular wall to virtue signal rather than fixing healthcare access as communities losing their doctors
  6. No permit gun laws enacted
  7. Voting right restriction campaign
  8. Fighting racial imbalances of a skewed justice system that has nearly 80% of death row inmates

View attachment 503253
Come to Texass and die.

A once proud state is shambles and is a shell of its former self. The right wing nuts in Texas are virtue signaling themselves to death. Literally 111 people died in the winter storm because Texas wants to sell its soul to the right. But recently itā€™s been even worse. More infrastructure problems in electricity, healthcare nightmares, flood management problems and the list goes on. Instead of fixing problems the states leaders are in Cancun, or on TV or fighting fake culture wars. Anything but running the state of Texas.

To borrow a phrase from the great statesman Donald F Trump ā€œSaddddā€.

Just in the last month:
  1. Power grid is FAILING for the second time - first from cold now from heat
  2. Infrastructure is failing in Texas
  3. Flood control disaster risking crops
  4. Hospital staff is more focused on conservative virtue signaling than healing and being safe
  5. Governor wants to build an unpopular wall to virtue signal rather than fixing healthcare access as communities losing their doctors
  6. No permit gun laws enacted
  7. Voting right restriction campaign
  8. Fighting racial imbalances of a skewed justice system that has nearly 80% of death row inmates

View attachment 503253

Nationalism is very destructive.

Texas has always been Conservative, even with Democrat governors.

Texans perfer order over chaos........jobs over poverty............cleanliness over filth.............compassion over hate.............and humanity over Nazi-ism.
So of course Texas leans to the Conservative side.

If you don't like it, go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

Better yet..............come on down to Texas so we can help you die!!!

struthof-concentration-camp.jpg

Florida passed a similar law. Police were dead against...but the repubs passed it

Yea. Well the Texas shithole made the news again. Here is what the governor had to say:

E2F06FEE-AEDF-4C89-A905-7166C53845D1.jpeg

Awesome leadership.

I personally have no desire to live in Texas. I have been there and did not care for it. That said, it's been the fastest growing state in the country for decades all while under Republican control. The states that are losing people and businesses are the states that your political heroes are in charge of: New York, California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, etc., so you probably shouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

In fact, most of the fastest growing states are "red."

Until, of course, everyone like you moves there and ruins them like you did to the places you left behind. You're like a plague locusts who devour everything good in your path.
Hear, hear. I'm an ex-pat New Yorker, now in Pennsylvania 15 years. Pennsylvania had been circling the toilet bowl under Tom Wolf and Fetterman, and I don't see Shapiro doing much better so far. However, when I first moved here we had Republican Tom Corbett as governor and life here was simply better. Even Democrats became fed up with Tom Wolf, just like now they are turning against the geriatric vegetable they elected for the White House. Don't they ever learn?

Anyway, P.A. is still a far more desirable place to live than New York. I'll always miss the gorgeous state parks in the Empire State, but I'm certain I will never move back there. I have one family member still living there and even they are planning to move to P.A.. After that happens we are officially DONE with NY and no reason to look back.

Hear, hear. I'm an ex-pat New Yorker, now in Pennsylvania 15 years. Pennsylvania had been circling the toilet bowl under Tom Wolf and Fetterman, and I don't see Shapiro doing much better so far. However, when I first moved here we had Republican Tom Corbett as governor and life here was simply better. Even Democrats became fed up with Tom Wolf, just like now they are turning against the geriatric vegetable they elected for the White House. Don't they ever learn?

Anyway, P.A. is still a far more desirable place to live than New York. I'll always miss the gorgeous state parks in the Empire State, but I'm certain I will never move back there. I have one family member still living there and even they are planning to move to P.A.. After that happens we are officially DONE with NY and no reason to look back.
PA and NYC are way safer than US southern shithole states. Look up the stats. Not even close.

Forum List

Back