Conservatives Imposing Religious Views Without That Right!

But doesn't that same Holy Roman Catholic Church consider the unbaptised condemned, under the concept of "Original Sin?" How can they then be both innocent and "unsaved" - guilty of mortal sin at the same time?

Nice deflection but I don't believe I mentioned religion.

You do not believe that a human life inside a mother is innocent? What crime have they committed?

Title of thread: Conservatives Imposing Religious Views Without That Right!

Actually, what I believe is "moot" since the law states that abortion is legal under certain circumstances.

However, if you will take a moment to read the first part of my signature, my position is likely clear.

Bully for the thread title; nowhere in my post did I mention religion. Some claim opposition to abortion based up their religious views, I do not. I believe it is the taking of innocent human life, period.

Yes, the law made it legal to end innocent human life.

Thanks for point out your sig, I hadn't noticed it. I like the link.

Last edited:
In all parts of the world, the practice of abortion terminates a pregnancy, usuall unwanted for one or more reasons.

Even in Genesis, of the Holy Bible, People of the Book, the first great commandment of Moses is to have dominion over every living thing on the earth.

With respect to the things that are fetus-described, there is worldwide agreement that regulated termination of pregnancy if often warranted.

It is even so in the United States.

In the Luke 20 passages, of the Opening Post, it is even shown that Jesus, called The Christ, can be said to have taken a compassionate perspective on the phenomenon--of various ways to terminate a pregnancy.

The matter of compassion can even be taken to a worldwide consensus, just following the angelic outcomes in the referenced passage.

The United States federal government likes to think that it, too, is compassionate. The President even went so far as to pardon a turkey, at Thanksgiving, for example!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(How much more compassionate can a civilization ever get?)

"The practice of abortion terminates a pregnancy".

Do you not believe that that a human life inside a mother is innocent? What crime have they committed?

Abortion ends innocent human life. Tap dance around it any way you want, facts are facts. Just because it's legal doesn't change the facts.

Only in some perverse belief system is some unwanted guest, like a bum, sponging off a host, in this case the mother: Considered some nature of innocent human life.

Actually, people often call the police when that happens.

The critter at issue draws from the host and grows. No one can ascribe it guilt or innocence, except in perversity. No one suggests that a tiny, premature birth, prior to the appointed time of conception is somehow guilty of not going to the term. Only someone perverse can so-state. No one suggests that a tiny, premature birth, prior to the appointed time of conception is innocent in the matter of not going to the term. Only someone perverse can so-state.

For one or another reasons, in the case of an abortion, the symbiotic relationship gets ended, and at the direction of the host or others attending the host.

The creature itself has done nothing right, and nothing wrong. It is not involved in the decision. It has no say in the decision. The concept of the host-guest simbiosis itself is special, and civilizations take care and regulate the termination, and the birth itself.

Noted even in this thread, some theology regards everything before, during, and after the pregnancy: To be original sin, and not to be tolerated.

There are pervese beliefs that ascribe guilt or innocence: To the unborn. The U. S. federal statutes are separate from those kinds of clearly perverse beliefs.

(Great Entrepreneurial Spirit, of Reagan Trajectory: Itself is based upon twenty thirst-crazed, jackass mules, pulling laundry salt across the desert!)

Only in some perverse belief system is some unwanted guest, like a bum, sponging off a host, in this case the mother: Considered some nature of innocent human life.

Actually, people often call the police when that happens.

The critter at issue draws from the host and grows. No one can ascribe it guilt or innocence, except in perversity. No one suggests that a tiny, premature birth, prior to the appointed time of conception is somehow guilty of not going to the term. Only someone perverse can so-state. No one suggests that a tiny, premature birth, prior to the appointed time of conception is innocent in the matter of not going to the term. Only someone perverse can so-state.

For one or another reasons, in the case of an abortion, the symbiotic relationship gets ended, and at the direction of the host or others attending the host.

The creature itself has done nothing right, and nothing wrong. It is not involved in the decision. It has no say in the decision. The concept of the host-guest simbiosis itself is special, and civilizations take care and regulate the termination, and the birth itself.

Noted even in this thread, some theology regards everything before, during, and after the pregnancy: To be original sin, and not to be tolerated.

There are pervese beliefs that ascribe guilt or innocence: To the unborn. The U. S. federal statutes are separate from those kinds of clearly perverse beliefs.

(Great Entrepreneurial Spirit, of Reagan Trajectory: Itself is based upon twenty thirst-crazed, jackass mules, pulling laundry salt across the desert!)

Regardless of what you choose to call it, what grows inside the womb is human life. When you have an abortion you end this human life. As this human life is free from any wrong doing, it is innocent.

The only thing I agree with you on is that this innocent human life has no say in the decision of whether it lives or dies, of whether it gets a chance at all.

You can ramble on all you want and my answer will be consistent, will be the same. When you have an abortion you end innocent human life.

And so anyone sees that Zoom boing poster can only plead and pray that the creature draining life from the mother, especially if it is against her will, is in some manner human. All humanity is apparently regarded by Zoom boing poster to be entitled like that.

Since a sense of symbiosis is required to even commence a discussion of a pregnancy, then the mother and any attending also have a say in whether or not the creature draining life from the mother is human.

It is noted throughout history that usually mother draws a sense of life back.

An appendix contains DNA, and so forth. Nose parts even contain human chemistry, just like hair.

Haircuts even, are not murder of innoncent human life, even worldwide.

The Zoom boing anti-abortion contention is perverse on its face. Federal funding of abortion should be allowed in the legislation, to avoid more make-work for lawyers.

The Zoom boing position cannot allow of any medical procedure, for anyone. Zoom boing poster can even agree that a strand of hair has no say in the matter. Everything after that is perverse, and a clear perversion.

"Crow.James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred."
(Probably Lincoln, at least, would have allowed an abortion--who set in motion the murder of 750,000 white people, and the denigration to sub-human status of millions of blacks for decades.)

Last edited:
Oh the irony.. On the one hand you have people that are against abortion of any kind and yet also support capital punishment.. Murder is murder be it young or old..

So lets look at this in another way?? What if mom has a medical condition that requires her to have an abortion?? Say?? Like Preclampsia.. If the child isn't removed, viable or not, the mom will die and hence so will baby?? So what do you do?? One murder or two??

See that is the problem when it comes to abortion.. While over all I think it should be avoided at all cost in the form of birth control or other contraception.. The fact remains that there are times when it is required or both mother and baby will die..

As for this being a biblical issue?? Of course it is.. Only Christians see this in such a black and white issue.. Abortion is murder so it is wrong.. So is capital punishment.. Killing a criminal serves no purpose..

Another issue to consider in the case of abortion.. And if some of you would do a little research you would know this.. Banning abortion will serve no purpose.. Women will find a way to get them anyways.. Be it a wire coat hanger or a dirty doctor in a garage.. Hence the problems of the early 70's when tens of thousands of women and unborn babies were dying annually.. Roe V. Wade was a means to an end.. It wasn't an answer.. And neither is banning abortion.. But try to get a christians to look beyond their noses and see something other than 'Thou shall not kill.'

Humanity already spoke on the issue and gave us Roe V. Wade.. Christians need to accept that and move on..

And China pays for it.. (I just put that there cause I have no idea what it means..)

Oh goody someone drags this shit out again well, here we go.. I say it very slowly. capital punishment vs abortion. -------------on the one hand someone dies because they have murdered someone or a lot of someone elses in a horrible way,,, in abortion 40 million little someones have been murdered mostly because someone had a few too many and accicdently got knocked up, another percentage had medical reason.. the main point though is CP punishes a murderer,, abortion punishes an innocent little baby. so that arguement is just bullshit.

Have all the abortions you want just don't expect other people to pay for it, get on birth control, get the pill buy some condoms, keep your knees locked,, there are ways to not become pregnant and therefore not be "forced to murder a tiny innocent life.

So the question becomes...is he just annoying or of entertainment value? Personally, he just made my head hurt. My brain said this must make more sense, but at the same time kept replying nope, not happening.

And so the selective conscientious objection to reading comprehension continues!

Since medical science can already bring a pregnancy to term outside the womb, then any abortion that brings that about will be opposed(?)!

"Innocence" itself is the taking of life support from another, in the absence of consent!

Billions have other names for that, far too numerous to list!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Some people just don't think things through!)

And so the selective conscientious objection to reading comprehension continues!

Since medical science can already bring a pregnancy to term outside the womb, then any abortion that brings that about will be opposed(?)!

"Innocence" itself is the taking of life support from another, in the absence of consent!

Reading comprehension is somewhat dependent on the author following a thought through in a logical order. Jumping around with random thoughts is not helpful either. Why don't you go start that list anyway. Stop back when you hit the first billion.

And so anyone sees that Zoom boing poster can only plead and pray that the creature draining life from the mother, especially if it is against her will, is in some manner human. All humanity is apparently regarded by Zoom boing poster to be entitled like that.

How does a baby drain the life of the mother?
Do tell, what would this life inside the mother be? An artichoke? A lampshade? It's human.

Since a sense of symbiosis is required to even commence a discussion of a pregnancy, then the mother and any attending also have a say in whether or not the creature draining life from the mother is human.

How does an unborn child 'drain the life of the mother'? I've had three kids and trust me, they don't start draining the life out of you till after they're born. Puberty is particularly draining.

It is noted throughout history that usually mother draws a sense of life back.

wtf are you talking about???

An appendix contains DNA, and so forth. Nose parts even contain human chemistry, just like hair.
AND??? An unborn child contains different dna because it is separate from the mother. Wanna check that dna? 100 bucks says it human.

Haircuts even, are not murder of innoncent human life, even worldwide.

What the fuck are you babbling about? You make less sense the more I read.

The Zoom boing anti-abortion contention is perverse on its face. Federal funding of abortion should be allowed in the legislation, to avoid more make-work for lawyers.

Bullshit. You want an abortion? YOU PAY FOR IT. Simple. And stop calling me 'The Zoom Boing'. You're beginning to sound like Charlie Bass . . . and you're not doing it well.

The Zoom boing position cannot allow of any medical procedure, for anyone.

Wanna quote where you got that little doozy from?

Zoom boing poster can even agree that a strand of hair has no say in the matter.

WHAT THE FUCK????

Everything after that is perverse, and a clear perversion.

Yes, yes you are.

Last edited:

Reading comprehension is somewhat dependent on the author following a thought through in a logical order. Jumping around with random thoughts is not helpful either. Why don't you go start that list anyway. Stop back when you hit the first billion.

It's like some kind of game without rules. I'm trying to play along but it's not easy. The complete randomness of it all . . . . . quite strange.

Good Choice, in noting the list: Even in the context of a message board!

(Or even Lincoln could have opposed abortion, who set in motion the murder of 750,000 white people, and the denigration of blacks for decades!(?))

USMB needs to turn mascale in to the FBI. He was a strange person, kept to himself , made random comments on a message board and bought several guns recently. Isn't that how it does down? Proactive please.

Oh the irony.. On the one hand you have people that are against abortion of any kind and yet also support capital punishment.. Murder is murder be it young or old..

So lets look at this in another way?? What if mom has a medical condition that requires her to have an abortion?? Say?? Like Preclampsia.. If the child isn't removed, viable or not, the mom will die and hence so will baby?? So what do you do?? One murder or two??

See that is the problem when it comes to abortion.. While over all I think it should be avoided at all cost in the form of birth control or other contraception.. The fact remains that there are times when it is required or both mother and baby will die..

As for this being a biblical issue?? Of course it is.. Only Christians see this in such a black and white issue.. Abortion is murder so it is wrong.. So is capital punishment.. Killing a criminal serves no purpose..

Another issue to consider in the case of abortion.. And if some of you would do a little research you would know this.. Banning abortion will serve no purpose.. Women will find a way to get them anyways.. Be it a wire coat hanger or a dirty doctor in a garage.. Hence the problems of the early 70's when tens of thousands of women and unborn babies were dying annually.. Roe V. Wade was a means to an end.. It wasn't an answer.. And neither is banning abortion.. But try to get a christians to look beyond their noses and see something other than 'Thou shall not kill.'

Humanity already spoke on the issue and gave us Roe V. Wade.. Christians need to accept that and move on..

And China pays for it.. (I just put that there cause I have no idea what it means..)

Oh goody someone drags this shit out again well, here we go.. I say it very slowly. capital punishment vs abortion. -------------on the one hand someone dies because they have murdered someone or a lot of someone elses in a horrible way,,, in abortion 40 million little someones have been murdered mostly because someone had a few too many and accicdently got knocked up, another percentage had medical reason.. the main point though is CP punishes a murderer,, abortion punishes an innocent little baby. so that arguement is just bullshit.

Have all the abortions you want just don't expect other people to pay for it, get on birth control, get the pill buy some condoms, keep your knees locked,, there are ways to not become pregnant and therefore not be "forced to murder a tiny innocent life.

I wonder which is worse.....Stalin murdered 25 million of his own people.....Mao murdered 70 million.....so we've murdered over 40 million and still counting. Now the Dems want us to pay for it so we can all have blood on our hands.

Forum List

Back