Conservatives have to boycott Disney now or we're not worth our salt

Cancelling people is what Lefties do when they are butthurt....little mobs of idiots with no life outside of Twitter harass people for wrong think for months ,and actively contact and harass companies that employ or support them to fire them.

Terminating your Disney subscription because you don’t want to pay for their product anymore is not even remotely the same thing.

So you think it's ok to cancel things/people when they do things that offend you?

I'm confused. What exactly is the cancel culture argument here and how does it only apply to one side? Seems like both sides do it.

Cancelling people is what Lefties do when they are butthurt....little mobs of idiots with no life outside of Twitter harass people for wrong think for months ,and actively contact and harass companies that employ or support them to fire them.

Terminating your Disney subscription because you don’t want to pay for their product anymore is not even remotely the same thing.

So you think it's ok to cancel things/people when they do things that offend you?

I'm confused. What exactly is the cancel culture argument here and how does it only apply to one side? Seems like both sides do it.
No both sides don’t do it. And I already explained the difference.

I don't get the difference. Here, answer this question:

Do you think it's ok to cancel things/people when they do things that offend you?

I don't get the difference. Here, answer this question:

Do you think it's ok to cancel things/people when they do things that offend you?
The difference is lefties put people on lists, dox them online, try to get employers, banks etc to drop them so that their careers are ruined and they have no means to support themselves.

And...no ...I don’t think it’s okay to cancel people just because I disagree with them.

And...no ...I don’t think it’s okay to cancel people just because I disagree with them.

Conservatives are cancelling Disney because they disagree with how they fired Gina Carano.

Do you believe it's not ok for conservatives to cancel Disney just because they disagree with them on this?

Conservatives are cancelling Disney because they disagree with how they fired Gina Carano.

Do you believe it's not ok for conservatives to cancel Disney just because they disagree with them on this?
People are canceling their streaming service. No one is “ cancelling Disney”. Feel free to pick up the slack if you want.

People are canceling their streaming service. No one is “ cancelling Disney”.

Title: "Conservatives have to boycott Disney now"

Boycotting/cancelling. You don't consider these the same thing?

Are you saying that it's ok to boycott something but not ok to cancel something? Still not following your argument.

I think the entire thing is a shame. She should not have brought up Jews or Nazi Germany. What a fool...what a shame.
Nothing she said was offensive and certainly nothing justifying firing her even from a business point of view..........

Revoke whatever special deal disney and Lucasfilms get from going communist (probably tax breaks) and stop encouraging the global communist.
Yeah, well Disney disagreed obviously, so there you go. Fired.
Well Disney was out of line so now consumers-----get to voice their displeasure with them along with pushing for the end of bailouts for them and tax breaks for them.

Robert E. Lee is the greatest badass this nation has ever known....Would you have the balls to stand up and fight government if they started depriving you of constitutional rights?

Like Trumpists, he was a piece of garbage traitor.

Using him as your avatar identifies you instantly.
Your comments show a complete lack of knowledge about history or who LEE was. He was actually known to be quit loyal and an excellent military leader on both sides of the battle field.

You said it---because they abused their position to fire an employee who had done nothing wrong. It's a moral thing--which has gone completely over your head------we are standing up for the little guy who is being abused.

Dems attacking anyone that they don't agree trying to destroy their jobs and much more is actual an act of being evil and immoral.

The Difference is in the morality of the actions------your side is just immoral.

People are canceling their streaming service. No one is “ cancelling Disney”.

Title: "Conservatives have to boycott Disney now"

Boycotting/cancelling. You don't consider these the same thing?
Cancelling would be campaigning to get their creditors, advertisers ,stock holders, bank etc to drop them. A group of fans choosing not to spend their own money on their product just means Disney does not provide a product or service they want to support anymore. It’s called the free market.

Disney chose the SJW mob over the fans of the Mandalorian. Apparently that is the group of people they prefer as customers.

They actively have writers,producers,directors,actors etc on Twitter telling them if they don’t like their product don’t buy it. Why are you crying because they stop?

A group of fans choosing not to spend their own money on their product just means Disney does not provide a product or service they want to support anymore. It’s called the free market.

So you would be ok if liberals boycott a company or person because they provide a product or service that liberals don't want anymore.

Free market, right?

A group of fans choosing not to spend their own money on their product just means Disney does not provide a product or service they want to support anymore. It’s called the free market.

So you would be ok if liberals boycott a company or person because they provide a product or service that liberals don't want anymore.

Free market, right?
Lefties boycott all of the time. Most recently the My Pillow boycott. Feel free to not buy that. No one cares.

Gina Carano did nothing wrong, even by today's distorted standards.

She said nothing insulting to homosexuals, transsexuals, or blacks.

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

Conservatives, boycotting Disney now is mandatory.

If we don't stick up for Gina Carano, we're done for.

You know, you all tried this over "Gay Days"

Know what Disney said? "Fuck off! Gays spend WAAAAY more than the people who hate them." And you know what happened to that boycott? What? Never heard of it? Yeah, that's why. Disney lost not a single dollar over your gay hate and won't lose a single dollar over this round of hate.

Disney is losing money hand over fist. And not just because of covid.

Their wokeness has put the brakes on the ticket sales for the star wars movies, big time.
My goodness you are one ignorant little hater aren't you

Up till 3/2020 Disney's revenues grew q/q and y/y for the last 15 years?
What happened in 3/2020?
Well, Trump's incompetent handling of the COVID pandemic.

Got nothing to do with gays, or actors, or anything but political incompetence at a criminal level.
Still hanging on to the Trump is to blame for burnt toast, dry creek beds, and whatever else you leftist can think of eh ?
The numbers are the numbers.
If Trump had not totally screwed up his response to the COVID problem he would be president today.
Live with it.

The numbers are garbage. They were designed to be garbage.
450k dead is not garbage.
That you say it is really just serves to highlight your delusions.

That number is not real. It is generated garbage.
^^^COVID truthers are as bad if not worse than 9/11 truthers. ^^^

Tell us again how getting money is not a motive.

Show us again your proof hospitals are profiting off COVID deaths, COVID truther.
Uhhhhh, I'm not sure, but I heard that the clinic's were all getting so much money per patient that was diagnosed a Covid patient, and hospitals the same. Don't have proof, but that's what I was hearing. Someone will come along hopefully with some facts on it.
You asked for it, you got it.

Medicare — the federal health insurance program for Americans 65 and older, a central at-risk population when it comes to COVID-19 — pays hospitals in part using fixed rates at discharge based off a grouping system known as diagnosis-related groups.​
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has classified COVID-19 cases with existing groups for respiratory infections and inflammations. A CMS spokesperson told us exact payments vary, depending on a patient’s principal diagnosis and severity, as well as treatments and procedures. There are also geographic variations.​
An analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation looked at average Medicare payments for hospital admissions for the existing diagnosis-related groups and noted that the “average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017 … was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218.”​
It is true, however, that the government will pay more to hospitals for COVID-19 cases in two senses: By paying an additional 20% on top of traditional Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients during the public health emergency, and by reimbursing hospitals for treating the uninsured patients with the disease (at that enhanced Medicare rate).​
Both of those provisions stem from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, or CARES Act.​
The CARES Act created the 20% add-on to be paid for Medicare patients with COVID-19. The act further created a $100 billion fund that is being used to financially assist hospitals — a “portion” of which will be “used to reimburse healthcare providers, at Medicare rates, for COVID-related treatment of the uninsured,” according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.​
As the Kaiser analysis noted, though, “it is unclear whether the new fund will be able to cover the costs of the uninsured in addition to other needs, such as the purchase of medical supplies and the construction of temporary facilities.”​
Either way, the fact that government programs are paying hospitals for treating patients who have COVID-19 isn’t on its own representative of anything nefarious.​
“There’s an implication here that hospitals are over-reporting their COVID patients because they have an economic advantage of doing so, [which] is really an outrageous claim,” Gerald Kominski, senior fellow at the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research, told us. And, he said, any suggestion that patients may be put on ventilators out of financial gain, not medical need, “is basically saying physicians are violating their Hippocratic Oath … it would be like providing heart surgery on someone who doesn’t need it.”

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

Know what Disney said? "Fuck off! Gays spend WAAAAY more than the people who hate them." And you know what happened to that boycott? What? Never heard of it? Yeah, that's why. Disney lost not a single dollar over your gay hate and won't lose a single dollar over this round of hate.

Their wokeness has put the brakes on the ticket sales for the star wars movies, big time.

What happened in 3/2020?

Got nothing to do with gays, or actors, or anything but political incompetence at a criminal level.
Still hanging on to the Trump is to blame for burnt toast, dry creek beds, and whatever else you leftist can think of eh ?
The numbers are the numbers.
If Trump had not totally screwed up his response to the COVID problem he would be president today.
Live with it.

The numbers are garbage. They were designed to be garbage.
450k dead is not garbage.
That you say it is really just serves to highlight your delusions.

That number is not real. It is generated garbage.
^^^COVID truthers are as bad if not worse than 9/11 truthers. ^^^

Tell us again how getting money is not a motive.

Show us again your proof hospitals are profiting off COVID deaths, COVID truther.

You denied that they were benefiting from it. Now you are admitting they are getting money for it. Your request to move the goal post is denied.

You can still stonewall some more and pretend that getting money is not a motive.

Did you read that the next day and realize who bad it make you look?

Seriously. I'm not denying that covid exists. I'm just pointing out that the numbers are not trustworthy.

We will get better numbers some day and can discuss what really happened as history.

It really doesn't matter now, it worked, Trump lost.

Unless...

Are you really afraid that he will run again in four years?

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

The Disney movie Solo didn't make money. The wokeness drove away fans.

I loved the Han Solo character from the original trilogy. Do you know how hard it was for them to drive me and my wallet away? But they managed.

DISNEY is the one that is criminal incompetent.

Do you support the dogpiling and cancelling of Gina Carano for partisan politics?
Yep. Life long Star Wars fan. Saw them all up to The Last Jedi. Haven’t watched anything after that. Not to mention... the employees of Marvel have turned me off as well by acting like douche bags online ...so no more super hero shit either.

People like to pretend there isnt plenty of old entertainment media to go back and revisit or watch that was missed first release. Comics,books,tv,movies etc....and honestly the new stuff the entertainment industry cranks out is trash anyway. No great loss.

My family is watching WandaVison as a group. But after that, I might be done.

Forum List

Back