Conservatives have to boycott Disney now or we're not worth our salt

So, how long is the list of the Republican cancel culture?
It's an unpublished list, but a list it is. Conservative's don't go around advertising their actions for the most part, because their actions are based on monetary reasoning, but instead is based upon religious or values reasoning.
Yet, it is still a cancel culture you seem to enjoy and don't denigrate it like the ones that are done by Democrats.
The one's done by Democrat's are evil, and are done without merit. You knew that, but you like playing dumb or either you are one of them who enjoys the idiocy.

Disney would not even exist without Christian types demanding a sterile controversy-free zone in which to teach their kids soulless consumerism.

Words are the same caliber that they were 50 years ago...there is no way that they can get stronger on their own...but the target can get weaker...and that's what has happened....

When was the last time you really laughed at a comic...they are so limited that they just are not that funny anymore....worried some SJW nut will ruin them...

I don't see what is the big frickin' deal about Disney in the first place.
I'm gonna faint. It isn't known to me why some men prefer their own sex, and while it was severely chastised in both old and new Testaments, somewhere in the Chronicles/Kings armies of Eunuchs are credited with victories that saved lives of all the people, and a whorehouse madam hid and encouraged spies that gave soldiers of the people keys to winning battles for people of God's wandering tribes under Moses and Joshua. While some things seem undesirable, living in peace with lesser faults is better than killing them like Hitler did for show when he wasn't using one of them. Just sayin'.

Disney would not even exist without Christian types demanding a sterile controversy-free zone in which to teach their kids soulless consumerism.
Then maybe they shouldn’t have adopted the critical race theory/ inter-sectionalism cult mentality.

When was the last time you really laughed at a comic...they are so limited that they just are not that funny anymore....worried some SJW nut will ruin them...
Comics are stupid now. Written by a bunch of immature anti comic fans with no imagination.

Gina Carano did nothing wrong, even by today's distorted standards.

She said nothing insulting to homosexuals, transsexuals, or blacks.

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

Conservatives, boycotting Disney now is mandatory.

If we don't stick up for Gina Carano, we're done for.

Disney isnt what it used to be anyways. It wont be hard to do.

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

Aren't you guys already boycotting Disney because of their homosexual-friendly policies?

The next step is to show Gina Carano so much support that she gets another job as an actress.

I'm not sure how we do that.

Which is true.

Aren't you guys already boycotting Disney because of their homosexual-friendly policies?
I wasn't.

I think the entire thing is a shame. She should not have brought up Jews or Nazi Germany. What a fool...what a shame.
It has nothing to do with Jews or whatever. Disney wanted to let her since the voter fraud tweet.

Which is true.

Walt Disney must be turning over in his grave.

The left is determined to remove any and every opportunity from those in America who aren't onboard with their radical agenda.

This is not a game. The consequences are real and severe.

the LEAST you can do is not continue to put cash into their machine. Survival common sense.

Google cheated me personally out of a months earned income then close my adsense account because of pro conservative speech
and this was 7 years ago. That's why I've been warning people ever since. i knew this was coming.

Last edited:
All she said was that in the pre war period, before the Holocaust, jews were often marginalised and attacked by their neighbours. and that this gradually grew over a period of time and led to the pogroms.
She implied that the U.S was at the pre war period.
She said absolutely nothing wrong and should sue for wrongful dismissal.

Forum List

Back