Conservatives build their own media ecosystem.

Let's see how long it takes for Trump & Nunes to run this new venture into the ground. And of course, Trump will leave investors holding the bag.

Regulators at the SEC who are looking into this are laughing their asses off.
Sure Sparky. And you think Trump is still an agent of Putin too

You hate the truth punk and can't stand it

Look at CNN losing 80% of its viewers since Jan....BAWWWWWWWHAHAHA........................You lying pos

Half their staff will be in legal hots....lolol...........I love it

The left can't stand it when they don't control every source of information. Even on sentence of contrary opinion will destroy their entire agenda.

Sad, isn't it?
Liberals, not the left.

Confusing liberals with the left is like thinking the Nazis were Jewish.

It's what liberals want - along with civil war apparently - so it's what's happened.

And it IS a shame, and people like you are very much a part of the cause, faux-independence and all.
Civil War?????...Lolol.....There is an 8 to 2 advantage with normal thinking human beings. We'd wipe these ass wipes off the planet in a month

Liberals own the mainstream.

Conservatives are building a complete ecosystem with Social Media, Book Publishing, Cloud Storage, and Banking. Here.

Those of us who disagree with both sides will be tolerated by Conservative Social Media. We do not have resources to start independent third media.

Wrong. The mainstream media is publicly owned, and subscribes to responsible journalistic standards and practices.

The right wing media is private owned by billionaires who are promoting fascist authoritarian agenda because their owners are benefitting financially from the tax cuts and fiscal policies of the Republican Party. Trumps tax cuts transfer Trillions of dollars to billionaires and corporate interests during the pandemic.

Every Republican economic crash has impoverished working and middle class Americas and enriched the wealthy billionaires who own right wing media. The crashes have become a feature, not a bug for the American Oligarchs. And they're the ones who determine what FOX and Breitbart are telling you.

Sure Sparky. And you think Trump is still an agent of Putin too

You hate the truth punk and can't stand it

Look at CNN losing 80% of its viewers since Jan....BAWWWWWWWHAHAHA........................You lying pos

Half their staff will be in legal hots....lolol...........I love it
If CNN is losing 80% of it's viewers why are you Trump asseaters constantly triggered over their coverage if nobody's watching, asscrack?

Now go suck your thumb.

So it would seem.

You find it funny, but I think it's tragic.

Had you best hope not for your own well-being?

See above.
LOLOL..................I live in a concentrated conserv area wrapped around another conservative area. Anything libturd nonsense is stopped in the outer band

We only want happy well adjusted people in our club. Anything else is considered a cancer and will be aggressively cut out

You need to worry about yourself son, not me if you respond like that

Wrong. The mainstream media is publicly owned, and subscribes to responsible journalistic standards and practices.

The right wing media is private owned by billionaires who are promoting fascist authoritarian agenda because their owners are benefitting financially from the tax cuts and fiscal policies of the Republican Party. Trumps tax cuts transfer Trillions of dollars to billionaires and corporate interests during the pandemic.

Every Republican economic crash has impoverished working and middle class Americas and enriched the wealthy billionaires who own right wing media. The crashes have become a feature, not a bug for the American Oligarchs. And they're the ones who determine what FOX and Breitbart are telling you.
Look at how many multi national corporations buy ad time on Fox despite the shit that their personalities spoon feed the dumb herd who don't realize that their getting smoke blown up their ass by people who are paid double digit million $$ salaries every year.

The same ones who benefited by the Trump tax cuts which Carlson, Hannity & the rest of them bragged up to the suckers.

It's essential that any new conservative website immediately and brutally remove any liberal. Only in that way can their focus on shutting down freedom of speech be conquered. They must FEEL THE LASH to understand the lash.

Look at how many multi national corporations buy ad time on Fox despite the shit that their personalities spoon feed the dumb herd who don't realize that their getting smoke blown up their ass by people who are paid double digit million $$ salaries every year.

The same ones who benefited by the Trump tax cuts which Carlson, Hannity & the rest of them bragged up to the suckers.

Look at how many multi national corporations buy ad time on CNN despite the shit that their personalities spoon feed the dumb herd who don't realize that their getting smoke blown up their ass by people who are paid double digit million $$ salaries every year.

Look at how many multi national corporations buy ad time on CNN despite the shit that their personalities spoon feed the dumb herd who don't realize that their getting smoke blown up their ass by people who are paid double digit million $$ salaries every year.
Thanks for parroting my post. Have you ever had a thought not spoon fed to you by Tucker or Sean, idiot?

Thanks for parroting my post. Have you ever had a thought not spoon fed to you by Tucker or Sean, idiot?

Thanks for parroting my post.

My post was more accurate.

Have you ever had a thought not spoon fed to you by Tucker or Sean

Never watch them, twat.

We can't force the media to be unbiased, can we? No.

So what are we left with? Freedom to choose our news sources and freedom to create outlets that deliver news in a way that doesn't tear this country asunder.
That would be nice, easiest way to help stop the political party's madness is stop watching the 24 hour news programs. They must create hype & nonsense in order to keep you watching for hours & hours.

Forum List

Back