Conservatives build their own media ecosystem.

Sure, we believe that the covid virus is just a cold.
The vaccine spreads the virus.
Bill Gates is tracking people with vaccines.
Yes, I've seen these stories on the internet.

So what? I've seen more imbecile stuff coming from the left.

You wont on FOX,OAN or Newsmax.
?

IDK?
You want free reign to spread BS, just like the orange retard.
In a free country, we all have "free reign" to spread BS. That's called freedom of speech.

Thanks for showing everyone that you're a Stalinist who opposes free speech.

Don't think the moron, can spell contract.
Let alone decipher the communist/nazi/NWO terms of service.

You're the fucking NAZI who just admitted the you oppose to freedom of speech, moron.

Just look at the Twitter, youTube, Facebook TOSs. They were all written by communist/nazi/NWO

Look at his regular usage of the terms "douchebag" and "turd".

This is a former middle school/high school bully who never grew up. He's angry and frustrated because he can't intimidate adults like he could intimidate other children.

So he just walks around in a miserable rage, calling people "douchebag" and "turd", like he used to. Back in the day.
I use the labels that apply. Facts and logic are wasted on woke progs.

Sorry Bripat,

You call someone a 'fucking moron'... Ever consider you are one yourself...

ToS is a contract, do we need to explain contracts to you or are you a 'fucking moron'?
Not all contracts are legal, moron. The TOS that twitter imposes on all its customers is illegal.

You're the fucking NAZI who just admitted the you oppose to freedom of speech, moron.

Just look at the Twitter, youTube, Facebook TOSs. They were all written by communist/nazi/NWO
Ironic, you want to force private companies to host hate filled misinformation and then call them NAZIs if they don't...

Let's be clear, COVID killed 750k people in America, Trump Campaign worked with Russia, Mexico never paid for a wall to built and yes, Trump lost the election.

You want a snowflake world which this didn't happen, a fantasy world... Twitter, youTube, Facebook, etc... Are saying not in their house... That stuff is toxic for the brain so go find your own space...

By the way, don't expect Apple, Google or Amazon to be any help either...

Not all contracts are legal, moron. The TOS that twitter imposes on all its customers is illegal.
Please cite where in the contract they have broken the law?

Could you also show us the proof that I am a 'moron'...

You seem to be struggling with basics in contract law and I am just trying to help you...

Trump as correct about hydroxychloroquine. The media destroyed that truth. Screw the Nazi-Dem media with lasting boycott.

I've been saying this for a long time.

The alternate universe is now a separate, fully formed, fully functioning, self-sustaining, closed circuit informational and ideological ecosystem.

Before long, the rest of us might very well need a translator to communicate with them. And the country is now Balkanizing as a predictable result.

"Exceptional" no more.
That alternate universe where men aren’t women, everything isn’t racist and people get to live without your censorship?

I’m sure that does frighten you.

Evidently, the Taliban read the terms of service agreement.
Trump can't read.
Bullshit. All content creators have no idea WHAT the community guidelines are, because they are never spelled out.

Define, "community guidelines," please. Otherwise? Your post is full of shit.

Ironic, you want to force private companies to host hate filled misinformation and then call them NAZIs if they don't...

Let's be clear, COVID killed 750k people in America, Trump Campaign worked with Russia, Mexico never paid for a wall to built and yes, Trump lost the election.

You want a snowflake world which this didn't happen, a fantasy world... Twitter, youTube, Facebook, etc... Are saying not in their house... That stuff is toxic for the brain so go find your own space...

By the way, don't expect Apple, Google or Amazon to be any help either...

If they want Section 230 protection.............

Trump Campaign worked with Russia

Russian memes are very powerful!!!

Liberals own the mainstream.

Conservatives are building a complete ecosystem with Social Media, Book Publishing, Cloud Storage, and Banking. Here.

Those of us who disagree with both sides will be tolerated by Conservative Social Media. We do not have resources to start independent third media.

Prediction: Trump and a few other people will make a fortune from this venture.

Other than that, this "Conservative Social Media" will collapse soon, if it even gets off the ground.

If market conditions favored such a network, then it would already exist.

Other than that, this "Conservative Social Media" will collapse soon, if it even gets off the ground.

Only time will tell.

I make no wrong predictions, since I make no predictions at all.

Market conditions are changing. Until recently, there was no need for alternatives, because twitter and Facebook and Google were not in the censorship game. That didn't come about until about the last 2 years.

Now, they are silencing conservative views on their platform, as is their right, but, this is going to start a need for a new platform that doesn't cater to just 1 ideology. It's about time IMO.

I could have sworn it wasn’t long ago the left told us if we didn’t like their media sensors to go start our own Facebook and shit.

WTF? You didn’t think we’d do it?

I could have sworn it wasn’t long ago the left told us if we didn’t like their media sensors to go start our own Facebook and shit.

WTF? You didn’t think we’d do it?
They didn't care. To them, alternatives are a non starter. Even though they said that current social media had the right to decide what is and isn't allowed on their platform, and that if the right doesn't like it they should start their own, they don't really want that. They want facebook, Google, and Twitter to be the only social media outlets available and they will fight tooth and nail to prevent any competition. They want the control, to be able to prevent anyone else to have a voice.

Can you imagine an alternative platform as big as Twitter that the left couldn't control? They don't want that and will do anything to prevent it.

Yes, I've seen these stories on the internet.
So what? I've seen more imbecile stuff coming from the left.
Really?
Nothing compared to Trumptards nutty claims.
No one is supposed to contradict nor show ill will against their dear leader and his party.
In a free country, we all have "free reign" to spread BS. That's called freedom of speech.
Yes, it is, it's also freedom of speech to contradict it too.
Thanks for showing everyone that you're a Stalinist who opposes free speech.
No, I don't.

Have you even read the constitution? (Only the 2nd amendment, I'm sure)

First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You have a right to free speech but are not free from consequences from that speech.

Freedom of the press, which means they can publish what they want, suspend you or ban you.

No, I didn't.
You don't even know what freedom of speech means, dumbass.
Of course they were, they must have been, you cant understand it.

Bullshit. All content creators have no idea WHAT the community guidelines are, because they are never spelled out.
Yes, they are moron.
Another Trumptard that cant read?

YouTube has always had a set of Community Guidelines that outline what type of content isn’t allowed on YouTube. These policies apply to all types of content on our platform, including videos, comments, links, and thumbnails.

You'll find a full list of our Community Guidelines below:

Spam & deceptive practices​

Sensitive content​

Define, "community guidelines," please. Otherwise? Your post is full of shit.
A set of rules.

Forum List

Back