Conservative Support For Trump Wall Soars To 99 Percent

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Wow, I don’t recall ANYTHING ever before hitting that approval number.

I’m disappointed it isn’t 100%. But not TOO disappointed.

Meanwhile, in other news, liberal support for The Wall dropped to 1%, so harmony in the universe was restored.....Insanity still reigns supreme on the left....protecting Americans still can't compete with spending BILLIONS of dollars on NON AMERICANS as long as they believe that DemonRAT votes are more important than life itself!

Support for a southern border wall among conservatives has jumped since President Trump came to office, reaching a new high of 99 percent, according to a new survey.

What’s more, conservative activists demand sweeping immigration reform as part of the border wall strategy.

The survey The Frontier Lab’s Ear to the Ground Listening Project and Citizens for Self-Governance found that support for Trump’s border wall has increased 85 percent since he became president.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

Wow, I don’t recall ANYTHING ever before hitting that approval number.

I’m disappointed it isn’t 100%. But not TOO disappointed.

Meanwhile, in other news, liberal support for The Wall dropped to 1%, so harmony in the universe was restored.....Insanity still reigns supreme on the left....protecting Americans still can't compete with spending BILLIONS of dollars on NON AMERICANS as long as they believe that DemonRAT votes are more important than life itself!

Support for a southern border wall among conservatives has jumped since President Trump came to office, reaching a new high of 99 percent, according to a new survey.

What’s more, conservative activists demand sweeping immigration reform as part of the border wall strategy.

The survey The Frontier Lab’s Ear to the Ground Listening Project and Citizens for Self-Governance found that support for Trump’s border wall has increased 85 percent since he became president.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

With that as a source, this belongs in the conspiracy area. I notice that they didn't even bother with any supporting information. Why should they when they are just making shit up anyway.

Still just 44% over all. More than 50% of the country thinks he's an idiot, and they are right.

Forum List

Back