Conservative Purchase Power is Strong we MUST use it

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
These are all the advertisers that dropped Laura Ingraham. Ratings should dictate what goes on or off the air and not liberal bullying. Conservatives rank in similar numbers as liberals, but we tend to make more money and spend more. We have a higher purchasing power effect.

We need to not allow conservative speech to be silent. Boycott these companies that dropped Ingraham. It is actually very easy to do.

Bayer: Other similar drugs
Ruby Tuesday: Shit food haven’t been there is literally 20 yrs. Not missing out
Liberty Mutual Insurance: Very convincing commercials and I was going to consider them. Not anymore.
The Atlantis Paradise Island resort: Overpriced hotels are a dime a dozen. I will vacation else where (although in am going on a cruise this year)
Office Depot: Hard one because I shop here, but Staples are everywhere slaps.
Jenny Craig: I am not over weight and wouldn’t use them if I was.
Hulu: Man in the High Castle look interesting but I don’t need them.
Nutrish: many many other pet food choices
TripAdvisor and Expedia: Have checked them in the past and they rarely are the lowest Wayfair: Had to look them up. I bought a new house recently and need new furniture, but I will goes to 1 of the countless other choices.
Stitch Fix: not even looking them up.
Nestlé: this one is too hard to completely boycott, but I will limit
Johnson & Johnson: Don’t use ant of their product
Miracle-Ear: no need either

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So you are going to boycott companies you don't ever use anyway.

Okaaaayyyyy...that's really going to sting!

P.S.: Man in the High Castle is also on Amazon Prime.

Oh, wait. Trump hates Amazon.

Nvmnd!

We conservatives won't lower ourselves to the filth liberal level. The left will get what's coming to them, trust in that.

They’ll be back, atfter the furor dies down. Bet on it.

These are all the advertisers that dropped Laura Ingraham. Ratings should dictate what goes on or off the air and not liberal bullying. Conservatives rank in similar numbers as liberals, but we tend to make more money and spend more. We have a higher purchasing power effect.

We need to not allow conservative speech to be silent. Boycott these companies that dropped Ingraham. It is actually very easy to do.

Liberty Mutual Insurance: Very convincing commercials and I was going to consider them. Not anymore.
The Atlantis Paradise Island resort: Overpriced hotels are a dime a dozen. I will vacation else where (although in am going on a cruise this year)
TripAdvisor and Expedia: Have checked them in the past and they rarely are the lowest Wayfair: Had to look them up. I bought a new house recently and need new furniture, but I will goes to 1 of the countless other choices.

You forgot Ace Hardware and a bunch of others :thup:

Only ones we might have a problem with is bayer and johnson and johnson because we got kids and we constantly buy medicine and antibiotics etc plus elderly parents.

So you are going to boycott companies you don't ever use anyway.

Okaaaayyyyy...that's really going to sting!

If all or a good chunk of conservations hit these companies that constantly bow down to liberal bullying, they won’t do it anymore.

We conservatives won't lower ourselves to the filth liberal level. The left will get what's coming to them, trust in that.

However conservatives with high ratings and good audiences are getting silenced by people who don’t what their shows.

All the commentators on MSNBC say some outlandish things, but would pressure their advertisers to jump ship.

Sitting back and allowing this is a bad idea

Forum List

Back