Conservatism in action - 90% of schools to go bust in next 12 months

A country that aspires to growth needs a world beating education service.

Unfortunately after 12 years of conservatism our schools are not being properly funded and are going bust. Many schools are planning 4 day weeks and losing teachers.

After a decade of the tories nothing works in the UK. Not even the fucking schools.
Betsy DeVos wasn't able to do that in 4 years, she could go there to learn how to do it.

Are there lots of private schools in the UK? There are some in the US, but way more public schools by far.

I did go mostly to US schools, but also went several years to non-American schools, and thought the American schools were the pits in terms of education. Everyone I knew that also went to school elsewhere thought the American schools were way too easy.

Betsy DeVos wasn't able to do that in 4 years, she could go there to learn how to do it.

Are there lots of private schools in the UK? There are some in the US, but way more public schools by far.

I did go mostly to US schools, but also went several years to non-American schools, and thought the American schools were the pits in terms of education. Everyone I knew that also went to school elsewhere thought the American schools were way too easy.
The tories do not have any respect for education. Budgets have been cut every year.Their budgets do not cover the cost of living increases and so thing have to be cut back to cover them.

Just basic stuff like heating. The tories send ll their kids to private schools, for some reason they are called public schools over here. So they arent too bothered about the state of public education.

In tory britain these private schools are treated like charities and pay no tax. Its a racket.

But wait till folk have to find child care for the days when school closes. The economy will crash .

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back