Connection between Buffalo shooter and Nazis in Ukraine?

So how many Nazis are there in the Ukraine compared to other countries?
The big issue there seems to be a fact that it’s accepted in the military. Not so much the number necessarily.. Plus there could be a lot of lightweight Nazis in there too

How much of it is a Civil War though wouldn’t you say in Ukraine. Ukrainians fighting Ukrainians?

I saw what I believe to be a neutral source in Indian general interviewed at an Indian news outlet that has nothing to do with the Russian government. The same Indian news outlet has interviewed President Zelenskyy and has broadcast pro Ukrainian messages. Anyway the general said as much as 30% of Ukraine is pro-Russia.

Now I believe it’s possible this Nazi who terrorized my hometown Buffalo was influenced by neo-Nazis in Ukraine...that he believes in the mythical idea that Russians are Subhumans who must be exterminated. It’s unfortunate that this exists but it’s an issue. And again not all of the Ukrainian military is neo-Nazi they have every right to fight to defend the homeland but it’s just really unfortunate and bad that they have a neo-Nazi battalion ....they just need to rename it and clean that thing up.

And there needs to be an investigation and they’re surely already is irt possible connections between the Nazi shooter in Buffalo And the far right in Ukraine.

Last edited:
And is it accepted in the military, or is it that people are making it look like it is?
Yes by numerous sources including western ones It is accepted by the Ukrainian military and it is for example in the azoz battalion who openly wear Nazi symbols. There was a BBC segment where they had to blur out the image of a neo Nazi symbol. Been a number of western outlets that have openly broadcast Nazi symbolism.

And what more can I possibly say. Maybe I have some bias my hometown was terrorized by a man wearing the same Nazi symbols that we see in Ukraine. I just don’t know what to say.

Yes by numerous sources including western ones It is accepted by the Ukrainian military and it is for example in the azoz battalion who openly wear Nazi symbols. There was a BBC segment where they had to blur out the image of a neo Nazi symbol. Been a number of western outlets that have openly broadcast Nazi symbolism.

And what more can I possibly say. Maybe I have some bias my hometown was terrorized by a man wearing the same Nazi symbols that we see in Ukraine. I just don’t know what to say.

And how easy is it to manipulate people?

What do you actually know?

In the Far East and India they use "Nazi symbols" "openly". Does this make them Nazis?

Well, all I can say is that we live in a culture obsessed with identity due to the machinations of globalist leftist demagoguery. Instead of fostering a color-blind attitude that encourages commonality, these leftists divide people into tribal groups and pit them against one another.

Whether the kid was or was not a Nazi is fairly immaterial as this knowledge does not really get to the heart of the matter. The important issue to me is to address the destructive outcome of identity politics as it contributes to the way people view the world in terms of "us and them".
"... us and them." YES, the divide & conquer culture is alive & kicking globally. Oddball Hitliar used the divide & conquer strategy between Nordic Germans & Jewish folks to gain control over Germany. As time went on it turned into the nutzi Nordic race against ALL the rest of humanity that was not under Hitliar's control. Divide & conquer was used clear back to the first recorded empire(Akkadian empire) established upon planet earth, & from the current look @ it all it appears divide & conquer is here to stay thanks to the ignorance of humanity in general.

In the Far East and India they use "Nazi symbols" "openly". Does this make them Nazis?

I know what I see my friend. Same with you and the Indians use different symbols.

I don’t think it’s bias it’s just something that is righteous. Like it is righteous for me to see that the nazi in Buffalo wore the same symbol as a guy in Ukraine And then to question if there’s a possible connection. Now the guy in Buffalo supports the third Reich. And We know that many thousands of Ukrainian supported the third Reich in World War II. And today yes there’s some number of Nazis in Ukraine’s military that’s a big thing. Ukraine‘s political leadership totally blew it and they need to fix that situation.

why does Wikipedia itself say that the azoz battalion is neo-Nazi and white supremacist? What about that and what about the countless reports saying the same thing

One other thing. So I am an American. Russia did not attack my country. I know my country America has a very militaristic history we have invaded I believe over 60 countries. So im not about Throwing Stones in glass houses. Plus Russia did not support Iraq when America invaded Iraq. I don’t think America should send weapons or money to Ukraine. I don’t have anything against the Russian people. the Russians are arguably the reason why America exist, they gave 27 million people in the fight against the Reich.

There are countless wars going on right now but the American media is not talking about them. I think that the way the media and American politicians are approaching this is misguided. Very shortsighted.

I know what I see my friend. Same with you and the Indians use different symbols.

I don’t think it’s bias it’s just something that is righteous. Like it is righteous for me to see that the nazi in Buffalo wore the same symbol as a guy in Ukraine And then to question if there’s a possible connection. Now the guy in Buffalo supports the third Reich. And We know that many thousands of Ukrainian supported the third Reich in World War II. And today yes there’s some number of Nazis in Ukraine’s military that’s a big thing. Ukraine‘s political leadership totally blew it and they need to fix that situation.

why does Wikipedia itself say that the azoz battalion is neo-Nazi and white supremacist? What about that and what about the countless reports saying the same thing

One other thing. So I am an American. Russia did not attack my country. I know my country America has a very militaristic history we have invaded I believe over 60 countries. So im not about Throwing Stones in glass houses. Plus Russia did not support Iraq when America invaded Iraq. I don’t think America should send weapons or money to Ukraine. I don’t have anything against the Russian people. the Russians are arguably the reason why America exist, they gave 27 million people in the fight against the Reich.

There are countless wars going on right now but the American media is not talking about them. I think that the way the media and American politicians are approaching this is misguided. Very shortsighted.

This might be the problem. You KNOW what you see. You KNOW you're not wrong. Even if you are wrong.

And I'm not saying there aren't Nazis in the Ukraine, or Nazis in the Ukrainian military.

The Azov Battalion isn't even a part of the main military. It's a part of the National Guard. This was probably done because the Ukraine can't really be picky. If you have a bunch of guys willing to die to defend their country against a very real threat (2014 the Russians invaded the Crimea), then you'd use them. Doesn't mean the Ukraine is Nazi at all. Just means that beggars can't be choosers and the Ukraine is a beggar.

Numerous reports are showing the shooter supporting Nazism. We know that there have been white supremacists around the world that traveled to Ukraine to join pro Ukraine battalions to support Nazism.

On the Ukraine Russia war I think the United States should be neutral. I’m not here to support either Ukraine or Russia. But again we know that there are far right issues in Ukraine there’s openly people putting Nazi swastikas on their T-shirts. Essentially it’s a Civil War in Ukraine going back to 2014. Common sense shows us that most Ukrainians and most Russians support their country. This is one where there are dignified people on both sides of the Russia Ukraine war. There are honorable Ukrainians and there are honorable Russians.

As we know the Soviet Union gave 27 million people in the fight against Nazism. Ukraine has a pro- Nazi issue unfortunately even though the Nazis in Ukraine are such a small number today they caused violence and they are openly wearing Nazi symbols.

I also believe parts of the American media and some American politicians are big-time hypocrites. If they are against white supremacy they need to talk about the white supremacy and Nazism in Ukraine.

I’m proud of America and I support the American military... I support American ideals and American institutions because we stand against white supremacy and Nazism. I’m from Buffalo New York ....so knowing that the shooter was a Nazi this thing brings up memories of World War II big time. And the messages crystal clear the spirit of the allies will prevail over the Nazis of the world.
Like most lefties on the board he thought Russia was our mortal enemy

This might be the problem. You KNOW what you see. You KNOW you're not wrong. Even if you are wrong.

And I'm not saying there aren't Nazis in the Ukraine, or Nazis in the Ukrainian military.

The Azov Battalion isn't even a part of the main military. It's a part of the National Guard. This was probably done because the Ukraine can't really be picky. If you have a bunch of guys willing to die to defend their country against a very real threat (2014 the Russians invaded the Crimea), then you'd use them. Doesn't mean the Ukraine is Nazi at all. Just means that beggars can't be choosers and the Ukraine is a beggar.
Sorry about any confusion I never said the Ukraine is a Nazi state. Nor do I believe that.

Well from what I understand its Ukrainian political system which has highlighted the azoz battalion they are the ones putting that battalion at the forefront.

And what’s the with Stephan Bandara? Why does that guy exist in the modern time and Ukrainian images? I mean why don’t the far right Ukrainians just have a different hero to look up to.

If the Ukrainian military outlawed Nazi imagery that would be a big step forward for me at least.

The other thing is I admire history I admire the allies of World War II ...therefore I have a very difficult time criticizing Russians.

Last edited:
Like most lefties on the board he thought Russia was our mortal enemy
I’m sure he’s a good guy. I know a couple here in America where the wife is pro-Russian she is from Belarus and her husband from Eastern Europe is pro Ukraine.... yet throughout this war they remain together.

It seems like maybe the only American on the right who opposes this intervention in Russia is rand Paul?

for what it’s worth my position is that both American and Russian politicians are to be blamed for this new cold war that has emerged between Russia and America.... in light of Russia’s intervention in Ukraine going back to 2014.

Sorry about any confusion I never said the Ukraine is a Nazi state. Nor do I believe that.

Well from what I understand its Ukrainian political system which has highlighted the azoz battalion they are the ones putting that battalion at the forefront.

And what’s the with Stephan Bandara? Why does that guy exist in the modern time and Ukrainian images? I mean why don’t the far right Ukrainians just have a different hero to look up to.

If the Ukrainian military outlawed Nazi imagery that would be a big step forward for me at least.

The other thing is I admire history I admire the allies of World War II ...therefore I have a very difficult time criticizing Russians.

If the US were being invaded, would you go after the US Nazis who are fighting to defend their country?

Forum List

Back