Connecticut man dies from tick-borne illness

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Officials say a 55-year-old Connecticut man died after contracting a tick-borne illness. The state medical examiner’s office says Michael Yoder, of New Milford, died Aug. 8 of liver and kidney failure after contracting Babesiosis from a tick bite. Yoder’s wife, Wendy, tells The News-Times her husband had a stomach bug for weeks, but by the time he was diagnosed it was too late.

Connecticut man dies from tick-borne illness
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what can be said either one sees it and is aware of the tick situation or one doesn't and well you could be fkd for not knowing.

After being on this creek in Ohio for 20 years, last fall our 2 dogs started coming in with 20-30 deer ticks at a time. I had never even seen one here before. Both dogs, my husband and I have both tested positive for Lyme antibodies. I have even considered moving, when my neighbor asked where can you go to get away from them. His dog just died from Lyme, and it is just one of several deadly illnesses the little bastard ticks transmit.

After being on this creek in Ohio for 20 years, last fall our 2 dogs started coming in with 20-30 deer ticks at a time. I had never even seen one here before. Both dogs, my husband and I have both tested positive for Lyme antibodies. I have even considered moving, when my neighbor asked where can you go to get away from them. His dog just died from Lyme, and it is just one of several deadly illnesses the little bastard ticks transmit.
You can come out west........ But we still have the plague........

Forum List

Back