Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

LOL, you can call yourself Queen of Sheba for all I care. And you are NOT an independent thinker, LMAO.

Oh, the irony that went over your head at Mach 3!

Oh nothing's gone over my head, moron. I just don't need to play down at your piss ant level.

rofl_logo.jpg

Yes, I am laughing at your expense because there is now a cadre of posters holding your feet to the fire over your obsession with Benghazi.

You wanted more attention in this thread and now that you have it your are discovering that it isn't what you imagined.

Be careful what you wish for, duckie!

Where'd ya go, fucker? What's wrong, you realizing this topic will OVERWHELM you?

Game on. Come on. Bring it, coward.

The moment you resorted to vulgarities you conceded defeat, sweetcheeks!

:lmao:

LMFAO, no wonder you have no clue about war. It ain't pretty, and it ain't antiseptic.

I can see D now, calling in airstrikes while under fire:

Oh, I might say Colonel Cassner from XXXAFB, would you mind kind sir sending me some air support to include some of those new, cutting edge F-22s kind Sir...me and my team have a few problems here on the ground in the Benghazi consulate where I do swear we sent Washington several hundred documents to complain about the security issues.....blah blahblah

The way Kris Paronto and his team would likely call in the stikes:

Airbase XX, get your fucking asses here pronto, we're under attack and are taking casualties. Need you fucking NOW!

Look DeeDee, you're an idiot. Everyone knows you live in a bubble, dude. Get a clue.

EconChick is a diehard Fox New disciple. Hence, zero credibility. Plus, she's a blowhard and braggart - which puts her credibility in negative numbers.

EconChick is a diehard Fox New disciple. Hence, zero credibility. Plus, she's a blowhard and braggart - which puts her credibility in negative numbers.

Oh, look, someone that's even dumber than DeeDee. And that's saying a lot.

Lakky, dude, I go with any network telling the truth about this topic and others.

It's that simple, princess.

Lakky, perhaps you missed the video of last nights PUMMELING of two Congressmen for lying about Benghazi. Here it is again:

Lakky, dude, I go with any network telling the truth about this topic and others.

He's always been an asswipe.

He's always been an asswipe.
LOL, Listening. How ya doing, L?

Lakkkkkkkkkkkkkkky, you have no military experience, right?

That's what I thought.

You're a Vet and you're throwing these Vets under the bus? That's pretty pathetic.

Though I do thank you for your service.

Oh, the irony that went over your head at Mach 3!

Oh nothing's gone over my head, moron. I just don't need to play down at your piss ant level.

rofl_logo.jpg

Yes, I am laughing at your expense because there is now a cadre of posters holding your feet to the fire over your obsession with Benghazi.

You wanted more attention in this thread and now that you have it your are discovering that it isn't what you imagined.

Where'd ya go, fucker? What's wrong, you realizing this topic will OVERWHELM you?

LMFAO, no wonder you have no clue about war. It ain't pretty, and it ain't antiseptic.

Oh, I might say Colonel Cassner from XXXAFB, would you mind kind sir sending me some air support to include some of those new, cutting edge F-22s kind Sir...me and my team have a few problems here on the ground in the Benghazi consulate where I do swear we sent Washington several hundred documents to complain about the security issues.....blah blahblah

Airbase XX, get your fucking asses here pronto, we're under attack and are taking casualties. Need you fucking NOW!

Look DeeDee, you're an idiot. Everyone knows you live in a bubble, dude. Get a clue.

While you probably enjoy wallowing in the partisan gutter that is your own mind others prefer to take a higher road. What we have established beyond all reasonable doubt is that even on your very best day you could never match wits with an average 4th grader.

From the other posts in this thread I gather that you have never served in uniform whereas posters like Lakhota (and myself) actually have done so and are therefore more qualified than you will ever be to comprehend what happens in real life situations. Your Hollywood version with FauxNews graphics makes us laugh at your expense.

What happened in Benghazi was a tragedy but if you know any adults who have actually served you can ask them how quickly a real firefight starts and ends. How much you are actually aware of while it is happening and how long it takes for even air support to arrive on the scene.

Your feeble attempts to second guess and armchair quarterback those who have been in similar situations says volumes about your nefarious partisan motives. No amount of inane questioning is going to uncover any "new facts" about what happened.

The smart move here is to learn the hard lesson and never let it happen again.

But no one has ever accused you of making the smart move, have they?

rofl_logo.jpg

While you probably enjoy wallowing in the partisan gutter that is your own mind others prefer to take a higher road. What we have established beyond all reasonable doubt is that even on your very best day you could never match wits with an average 4th grader.

From the other posts in this thread I gather that you have never served in uniform whereas posters like Lakhota (and myself) actually have done so and are therefore more qualified than you will ever be to comprehend what happens in real life situations. Your Hollywood version with FauxNews graphics makes us laugh at your expense.

What happened in Benghazi was a tragedy but if you know any adults who have actually served you can ask them how quickly a real firefight starts and ends. How much you are actually aware of while it is happening and how long it takes for even air support to arrive on the scene.

Your feeble attempts to second guess and armchair quarterback those who have been in similar situations says volumes about your nefarious partisan motives. No amount of inane questioning is going to uncover any "new facts" about what happened.

The smart move here is to learn the hard lesson and never let it happen again.

But no one has ever accused you of making the smart move, have they?

1. My major beef with the whole incident is the initial Lying for political Stupidity reasons after the attack. The video BS, when it was known all along that it was a planned terror attack. They got called on the Lie and finally owned up that it was a terror attack.

2. The stand down order in question is 2 fold. These guys were told not to go and waited an extra 20 minutes and that's what they are pissed about because they believed had they not waited they could have saved Stevens...........and to back them up they held that place for 12 and a half hours. It took mortar fire late in the game to breach their defenses...........

2 fold.........the Tripoli so called Stand down order was a tactical decision to secure the airport. Those guys wanted to go but did admit under testimony that they remained to secure the Tripoli Airport.

3. You are correct that the smart move here is to learn from the mistakes and never let it happen again..........And the first part of the lesson is NOT TO LIE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

4. You talk about how long it takes to get boots there. Fine and dandy........Part of the lessons learned...........The Tactical Unit sent from Germany as the main relief force has now been moved to Sigonella Sicily.........1 HOUR FLIGHT TIME from that Naval Air Station,
. And again I would remind you that 4000 American personnel were stationed there at the time of the attack. Including Marines with planes capable of taking shooters to Tripoli in a matter of hours.........Whether or not they were designated for this OP or not......forces were there capable of helping the compound at Benghazi.............

Finally, I wouldn't have had a problem with this had the administration not attempted a cover up over the whole dang thing. I would admit that others would have attacked for political talking points no matter what.................But that didn't happen anyway so they lied and failed in doing so.............The men in 13 hours want this whole thing to end with the truth of what really happened there. Not the BS that has been associated with it. They only tell the story of THEIR FIGHT and what happened..........

They never said anything about the stand down at Tripoli.......They say they were ordered to Stand Down locally while 1 mile away from the fight.

LOL

I've got to give that alert notification as funny...........Cool actually but it doesn't change the fact that I'll hold Obama's lies to the fire over Lying on how this went down after the attacks.........

If you want to support the Liar N Chief that is your problem and not mine.

Forum List

Back