Congressman Steve King: Obama Lacked 'American Experience' Growing Up; Can't Vouch Where He Was Born

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Wow, I like this guy and he tells it like it is. He is right about Obama growing up without a 'American Experience' which would have instilled traditional American values in him making him learn how exceptional we are as a nation. As for where he was born, I agree with the congressman since the article gets it wrong trying to obfuscate and lay cover for Obama.

Rep. Steve King Obama not raised with an American experience TheHill

To Media How Many Illegal-Alien Relatives Does Obama Have Who Is Barry Soetoro - BirtherReport.com

King is loon of the highest order and devout supporter of the IRA. I recall King calling the previous President a tool of the "anti-Catholic bigoted forces" back in 2000.

What "American Experiences" did Obama miss out on growing up?

Playing for his High School Basketball team?
Dating white girls?
Going to the prom?
Hanging out with his friends?

I agree with the Headline that says that the prez lacked the American experience so I guess that I agree with that part of 'Steve Kings' statement . Prez grew up in the USA and Indonesia I think . Also listened to the video , Steve King makes sense to me .

The guy is stupid moron, beyond even the brain dead, that anyone takes him serious says lots about them.

That's why Steve and other low-info RWs like him.

Its not like we can expect low life trailer trash to have anything in common with, for example, educated Americans. Being stupid appeals to stupid.

Wow, I like this guy and he tells it like it is. He is right about Obama growing up without a 'American Experience' which would have instilled traditional American values in him making him learn how exceptional we are as a nation. As for where he was born, I agree with the congressman since the article gets it wrong trying to obfuscate and lay cover for Obama.

I am sure that Hawaiians will be thrilled to know that Republican Steve King doesn't believe that Hawaii is not a real 'American experience'.

I wonder if that Stevie is as ignorant as Stevie the racist? Maybe King doesn't know Hawaii is a state?

I agree with the Headline that says that the prez lacked the American experience so I guess that I agree with that part of 'Steve Kings' statement . Prez grew up in the USA and Indonesia I think . Also listened to the video , Steve King makes sense to me .

"... I think ..."

Why do you do that? You DON'T think. That's the problem.

You state that you don't know but then state an opinion.

How about you educate yourself before you state your opinion?

Oh wait, you're one of those low-info RWs I mentioned above.

Never mind.

I just checked out Steve King at an On the Issues page and Steve looks good to me .

I am sure that Hawaiians will be thrilled to know that Republican Steve King doesn't believe that Hawaii is not a real 'American experience'.

I wonder if that Stevie is as ignorant as Stevie the racist? Maybe King doesn't know Hawaii is a state?

Remember back when they all glommed on to the whole burfur fiction, they did not know Hawaii is a state. The Dems had to educate them.

Could be they still don't know it or believe it.

You just can't fix stupid.

Learning to put his hand over his heart when saying the pledge. He missed out on being born to two U.S. citizen parents which would have guaranteed constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizenship granting him born sole allegiance and love to America. He missed out being raised a Christian rather than a Muslim.

anthem.jpg

well , I hardly think that Hawaii is mainstream America either Syriusly . Steve need not worry about people from Hawaii voting in Kansas anyway so why would he care wot they think ?? Plus the prez spent time in Indonesia which hardly qualifies as living the American experience .

Playing for his High School Basketball team?
Dating white girls?
Going to the prom?
Hanging out with his friends?

Having an American mother?
Raised by an American grand mother IN America?
Going to college and university?
Working his way to success?
Marrying another American?
Having American children?

All decent Americans know that Obama was born in Hawaii and he had as much interaction with American culture as the foreign born John McCain and Ted Cruz.

well , I hardly think that Hawaii is mainstream America either Syriusly . Steve need not worry about people from Hawaii voting in Kansas anyway so why would he care wot they think ?? Plus the prez spent time in Indonesia which hardly qualifies as living the American experience .

OMG.

Hawaii is not "mainstream America"????????????

WTF?

I was mostly joking about the ignorant RW still not knowing that Hawaii is a state but you really are.

I remember that you also did not know that Puerto Rico is part of the US.

Willful RW ignorance.

Forum List

Back