Congressman Ryan Denounces Protestor Behavior

Don't get me wrong, I don't think ALL who are part of the "Tea Party" Movement are right wing wackos. It's just the ones who ARE that give them a bad name. They are the ones who make the news, unlike the ones like my brother and sister in law who truly believe that with protests on the lawn or such, that their voices will be heard.

Kind of like Muslims, or blacks, or whites, or latinos, or women, or men, or young people etc. etc. etc. There is good and bad in just about any group of people.

You forget to add "Liberals" Cali Girl! :lol:

I deliberately left out 'left', 'right', liberal, conservative, democrat, republican.... I figured even the droolers would understand the basic premise of 'group affiliation'.

An old Alinsky trick

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- Sanford D. Horwitt "Let Them Call Me Rebel"

yes, wasn't a dnc headquarters torn up or besmirched somehow? and it was blames on republican white exptemists??? yes???? :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, Yellow is the color of the Solar Chakra, and represents Power.

According to the Senior Enlisted Adviser to the Assistant Secretary of Defense /Healthcare; Over 100 Military Retirees or their families have been cut off of health care for 6 months due to a flaw in the wording in Medicare/tricare laws.

When Mr Ryans staff was told about this (in an attempt to get Mr ryan to introduce legislation to patch this hole) their comment was "Expect to lose"

Fuck Tim Ryan and the horse he rode in on.

Last edited:
According to the Senior Enlisted Adviser to the Assistant Secretary of Defense /Healthcare; Over 100 Military Retirees or their families have been cut off of health care for 6 months due to a flaw in the wording in Medicare/tricare laws.

When Mr Ryans staff was told about this (in an attempt to get Mr ryan to introduce legislation to patch this hole) their comment was "Expect to lose"

Can you document this claim?

Actually I could reprint emails over the past three years where I have been working on trying to get this fixed but how does one prove something said to them in a telephone conversation? Currently I am working on an American Legion Resolution to be addressed to the American Legion National Committee on this issue and hopefully they will present it to congress. Since Tim Ryan, Sherrod Brown, and George V. Voinovich have all failed to take the issue.

Or would you rather call me a liar again?

The verbal equivalent of wearing a Yellow Tie.

No its called not believing things people on a chat site say without having it documented.

You just done care if what you embrace is true or not.

Shenanigans.

Where is your documentation?

Some people when they see something is wrong actually work at trying to fix it instead of just talking shit about it.

medicare and tricare for life. [Incident: 070524-000063]
Thu, May 24, 2007 4:01:44 PM
ERMS <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To: ME SFC OLLIE (of course i took my email address out)
The Office of Public Communication has received your message.
We read every message and respond to as many as we can.

If you need to add information to or cancel your question, you can do
so by updating it through the questions subarea of the 'My Previous
Questions' section, under the "Contact Us" tab on the DefenseLINK web
site.

The Office of Public Communication, for the Office of the Assistant
Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, thanks you for contacting the
Department of Defense.

,this was the beginning of my battle, there is so much more

Here's another,

RE: loss of tricare coverage for retirees (UNCLASSIFIED)
Mon, July 16, 2007 10:34:38 AM
"Sarmina, Manuel, CMSgt, OASD(HA)/TMA" <[email protected]>
View Contact
To: "SMA, Homepage" <[email protected]>;SFC OLLIE again I take out my personal info
Cc: "Hutchins, Sean M SGT SMA" <[email protected]>; "Galang, Joseph, SCPO, OASD(HA)/TMA" <[email protected]>
We will do some research to verify the law and its application and provide a response back. Thanks very much.

ms
Manuel Sarmina, CMSgt, USAF
SEA to the ASD-HA and TMA
(703) 681-1730 ext 6023 (DSN 761)
Cell (703) 501-7029
Fax: (703) 681-3665
[email protected]
TRICARE.mil Portal

Don't get me wrong, I don't think ALL who are part of the "Tea Party" Movement are right wing wackos. It's just the ones who ARE that give them a bad name. They are the ones who make the news, unlike the ones like my brother and sister in law who truly believe that with protests on the lawn or such, that their voices will be heard.

Kind of like Muslims, or blacks, or whites, or latinos, or women, or men, or young people etc. etc. etc. There is good and bad in just about any group of people.

Wrong. Those young people...they all bad!

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1373-whippersnappers.jpg

Forum List

Back