Congressional Committee received PowerPoint detailing trump coup attempt

First of all, it says it was emailed to Meadows. They conveniently left out who sent it to him. I wonder why.

And second.....

The powerpoint was presented on 4 January to a number of Republican senators and members of Congress, the source said. Trump’s lawyers working at the Willard hotel were not shown the presentation, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Another Jimmy swing and a miss. :auiqs.jpg:

First of all, it says it was emailed to Meadows. They conveniently left out who sent it to him. I wonder why.

And second.....

The powerpoint was presented on 4 January to a number of Republican senators and members of Congress, the source said. Trump’s lawyers working at the Willard hotel were not shown the presentation, according to a source familiar with the matter.

They really are that dumb.

The real insurrection was November 4th, 2020 when ballot dumps occurred in the dead of night.

And second.....

And this too. Horrors! :auiqs.jpg:

But the select committee said they did find in the materials turned over by Meadows, his text messages with a member of Congress, who told Meadows about a “highly controversial” plan to send slates of electors for Trump to the joint session of Congress.

Meadows replied: “I love it.”

And second.....

They gotz 'jimmy legs'.

Forum List

Back