Congress needs to bring in Chris Wray and ask him a lot of Maui fire questions

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Chris Wray has been silent about the Maui fire, content to blame the Co2 FRAUD for it. In reality, a well run honest FBI would be all over it, and have plenty of "questions" that are not being answered.

First of all, we know Hawaii is NOT WARMING...

so the explanation that "warming" caused this is complete fiction.

The speed in which the fire engulfed the entire island is a key question. Even with human overconsumption of Maui fresh water supply, leaving plants dry, and 70mph winds, the speed of the fire and the depth of what it burned is extremely suspicious. Maui is over 700 square miles in size, and has hills and mountains. It should have taken hours for it to burn the way it did, not minutes.

Conspiracy theories are now focusing on

and indeed, that explanation fits. Put small cardboard containers of gasoline in dense dry vegetation, hit it with a laser... do that all over the island, and all of sudden the speed of the fire is explained.

The US Congress needs to put Chris Wray under oath and ask him to answer a lot of questions. The explanation that "fits the data" is that DEW and human overconsumption of Maui fresh water supplies created an "opportunity" for another false flag climate fraud, and a massive cheap land grab by Chris Wray's Zionist Fascist allies like Bill Gates.

The Congress also needs to ask Chris Wray under oath if the FBI has a FRAUD PROSECUTION of the Co2 FRAUD which caused this...

because nobody is more certain of that truth than Chris Wray and Garland, who continue to cover it up...

Shitlibs think labeling something a "conspiracy theory" takes it out of play.... although they're batting 0 for 70 the last several years, dumber than fuck, and congenital liars.

Yeah, no... it just confirms you're over the target.

7xvjir.jpg

I just learned about this conspiracy theory from my sister today (she buys it). As I had just heard about it and had never heard of DEWs before this, I didn't say much. But I did a little research and it seems part of what they're basing this on is the fact that, apparently, some blue items were spared by the fire.

The problem with this thinking is that a fire is a fire and will burn anything. It's not like a fire started by a DEW is not going to burn blue items. And I'm pretty sure that even if, theoretically, it was started by a DEW, what they're saying about the blue stuff not burning would mean that someone is firing a sustained and constant burst at everything in sight. I'm confident no idiot is going to do that when all they would need to do is start the fire and leave.

This one, like most conspiracy theories, just doesn't make any sense.

I just learned about this conspiracy theory from my sister today (she buys it). As I had just heard about it and had never heard of DEWs before this, I didn't say much. But I did a little research and it seems part of what they're basing this on is the fact that, apparently, some blue items were spared by the fire.

The problem with this thinking is that a fire is a fire and will burn anything. It's not like a fire started by a DEW is not going to burn blue items. And I'm pretty sure that even if, theoretically, it was started by a DEW, what they're saying about the blue stuff not burning would mean that someone is firing a sustained and constant burst at everything in sight. I'm confident no idiot is going to do that when all they would need to do is start the fire and leave.

This one, like most conspiracy theories, just doesn't make any sense.
Most of the Maui conspiracy theories were CCP propaganda. The mainstay of their media is showing how great China is and how bad we are. Do the western conspiracy theorists know they’re being played by the CCP?

Most of the Maui conspiracy theories were CCP propaganda. The mainstay of their media is showing how great China is and how bad we are. Do the western conspiracy theorists know they’re being played by the CCP?
I don't know if the CCP was involved or not but I will say that, given the state of things as they are, it wouldn't have been necessary. Americans these days don't have to be nudged by a foreign hostile government to see conspiracies everywhere, they're doing just fine doing it themselves.

Wray will just tap dance and the lib news media will endorse every lie he tells

I don't know if the CCP was involved or not but I will say that, given the state of things as they are, it wouldn't have been necessary. Americans these days don't have to be nudged by a foreign hostile government to see conspiracies everywhere, they're doing just fine doing it themselves.
Are they doing it themselves? I think, much less than you imagine. The articles about Maui were used to cover up flooding in China, then exported abroad through social media. It doesn’t come from the government or traditional media, but it’s all orchestrated by the CCP.

Are they doing it themselves? I think, much less than you imagine. The articles about Maui were used to cover up flooding in China, then exported abroad through social media. It doesn’t come from the government or traditional media, but it’s all orchestrated by the CCP.
Perhaps. I still say we imagine conspiracies without outside help.

Forum List

Back