Congress being stonewalled on Afghanistan withdrawal.. ISIS left un-guarded there!

A. The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will take the following measures in the first one hundred thirty-five (135) days:

Not only did dirty Don meet our conditions of the 135 day mark but also continued the withdrawals until Jan 15th 2021 even though the generals reported that the Taliban had not complied with most all of the conditions of the US's conditional withdrawal.
And there were zero American casualties during that period. I know why, would you like to?

No, you're probably not even American. Fuck off.

Not even close to reality.

"Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war.

That's Sep 28, 2021

Well after Biden screwed the pooch, you fucking mental midget.

Biden had to haul ass by Aug 30th, The Taliban reclaimed Afghanistan. It IS their country.

This is well after all the disgrace that Biden brought upon our country.

Wtf is this? Damage control? Biden fucked up as much as possibly could be fucked up on that thing. Maybe not, but I can't think of a way he could have fucked up more.

This is the agreement Trump made that him and The Taliban followed but "Dementia Joe" chose to ignore and do things his own way:

The date is February 29, 2020. Well before any General Milley Bullshit.

The Taliban honored their agreement well beyond the original date, but enough was enough for them, I guess.

Trump set the final withdrawal date @ 5/1/2021

Biden ignored that and left fucktons of people there and changed the date to 9/11/2021 and had plans on giving this big "We ended the Afghan War" speech on 9/11

Now I have to ask you: Did Biden give a speech about the Afghanistan war on 9/11?

Fuck no, he didn't! He didn't make it until 9/11, he got run out before August was over because he's a dumbass. And if you don't realize that, you're a dumbass, too. :dunno:

Last edited:
And there were zero American casualties during that period. I know why, would you like to?

No, you're probably not even American. Fuck off.
WTF? The only condition the Taliban ever complied with was the truce with US and our EU allies forces. The truce did not extend to the Afghan Army or the Afghan government and Benedict Donald, did nothing to force the Taliban into halting the fighting. He kept on withdrawing our troop, with a proportional draw down of our allies forces as well.

That's Sep 28, 2021

Well after Biden screwed the pooch, you fucking mental midget.

Biden had to haul ass by Aug 30th, The Taliban reclaimed Afghanistan. It IS their country.

This is well after all the disgrace that Biden brought upon our country.

Wtf is this? Damage control? Biden fucked up as much as possibly could be fucked up on that thing. Maybe not, but I can't think of a way he could have fucked up more.

This is the agreement Trump made that him and The Taliban followed but "Dementia Joe" chose to ignore and do things his own way:

The date is February 29, 2020. Well before any General Milley Bullshit.

The Taliban honored their agreement well beyond the original date, but enough was enough for them, I guess.

Trump set the final withdrawal date @ 5/1/2021

Biden ignored that and left fucktons of people there and changed the date to 9/11/2021 and had plans on giving this big "We ended the Afghan War" speech on 9/11

Now I have to ask you: Did Biden give a speech about the Afghanistan war on 9/11?

Fuck no, he didn't! He didn't make it until 9/11, he got run out before August was over because he's a dumbass. And if you don't realize that, you're a dumbass, too. :dunno:
Blow it out your ass pilgrim.

Ambassador Khalilzad signed the Doha agreement with Mullah Baradar on 29, February, 2020, United States at 12,600 US troops with 8,000 NATO and 10,500 contractors. This has been a 10 year multi administration draw down, not a 19 month or 19 day NEO. Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war.

Got that motherfucker. "it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement."

Blow it out your ass pilgrim.

Ambassador Khalilzad signed the Doha agreement with Mullah Baradar on 29, February, 2020, United States at 12,600 US troops with 8,000 NATO and 10,500 contractors. This has been a 10 year multi administration draw down, not a 19 month or 19 day NEO. Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Got that motherfucker. "it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement."
They still didn't attack American forces. That was the bottom line, retard. You know all about bottom, huh?

WTF? The only condition the Taliban ever complied with was the truce with US and our EU allies forces. The truce did not extend to the Afghan Army or the Afghan government and Benedict Donald, did nothing to force the Taliban into halting the fighting. He kept on withdrawing our troop, with a proportional draw down of our allies forces as well.
And yet there were zero casualties like I said, poofter.

By all means, keep digging yourself a deeper hole. :)

They still didn't attack American forces.
The truce was extended until we left.
And yet there were zero casualties like I said
One of the conditions in Benedict Donald's Skedaddle Agreement was the Taliban had to crack down on ISIS and Al Quada, which they didn't or couldn't do. That led to 13 US soldiers and hundreds of civilians deaths. But I'm sure you're with the Saul Biden herd on that one too. You're not concerned with the more than 10 thousand troops Benedict pulled out, or the 5 bases he abandoned, or the 5 thousand Taliban fighter he had released, all while ignoring the fact that the Taliban was not honoring any part of the agreement other than not shooting at Americans or our EU allies. Why did he not only honor all of conditions of the agreement while knowingly letting the Taliban get away without honoring any others of their commitments, but also after the agreement time had expired, he continued to withdraw troops as if all the conditions had been met by the Taliban. He took our troop strength down to just 2,500 soldiers from nearly 14,000. Stabbing our allies in Afghanistan in the back, our Military, the CiC and the entire country.

Forum List

Back