Congress being stonewalled on Afghanistan withdrawal.. ISIS left un-guarded there!

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
One of the many conditions Benedict Donald let the Taliban slide on.

I know, I know, it's all Biden's fault for not re-invading to force the Taliban to comply with the withdrawal conditions Dipshit Donnie let them get away without complying.

The Neo-GOP is twisting itself into a big knot.

More now on the most successful evacuation of a defeated force in history?

Even Biden can fluke success when the method was already set up for him by Trump!

I know, I know, it's all Biden's fault for not re-invading to force the Taliban to comply with the withdrawal conditions Dipshit Donnie let them get away without complying.

The Taliban complied completely and peacefully.

The success of the evacuation was at the Taliban's mercy.

Many American troops would have died if the Taliban chose to bomb and destroy the airport. Military aircraft would have been shot out of the air like swatted flies!

How can any of this be politically counterspun as anything but the facts?

The Taliban complied completely and peacefully.

The success of the evacuation was at the Taliban's mercy.

Many American troops would have died if the Taliban chose to bomb and destroy the airport. Military aircraft would have been shot out of the air like swatted flies!

How can any of this be politically counterspun as anything but the facts?

The Taliban were out of compliance within two weeks of the signing of the Doha (aka Skedaddle) Accords. They only complied with one condition.

We could have re-taken Kabul, so the General testified to. Just 15 to 25 thousand fresh bodies, I mean troops, and we could have taken it back. Probably would have lost more than 13 soldiers.

The Taliban were out of compliance within two weeks of the signing of the Doha (aka Skedaddle) Accords. They only complied with one condition.

We could have re-taken Kabul, so the General testified to. Just 15 to 25 thousand fresh bodies, I mean troops, and we could have taken it back. Probably would have lost more than 13 soldiers.
The US isn't honestly opposed to the Taliban on account of them being the enemies of America's enemies. The concern for the little girls was completely faked and never was a consideration for the US presence in the region.

Don't mistake me for another American patsy.

Biden could have waited and taken care of business b4 exiting like a dog with its tail between its legs..

what a mindless ..... OK, I will try to remember I am a Christian. Some people make me forget in a New York minute

hahaa how did. trump let them get away from not complying when he wasn’t in office??

Xiden surrendered…gave the US a black eye, was held in contempt of our oldest ally…and frankly this move gave putin all the confidence to invade europe

Geez... As some commentator said recently about this "president"

He's been on the wrong side of every issue ever since his first days in Congress

(not verbatim but close)

ISIS is being guarded there, the Taliban hate ISIS.

yeh, and probably this is why China is getting more aggressive in the S China Sea

tyrants can smell weakness 1000 miles away
sadly yes, it’s why china interfered in the election on his behalf and then quickly came to our soil after he was sworn in and publicly stated we were no longer coming from a position of strength

sadly yes, it’s why china interfered in the election on his behalf and then quickly came to our soil after he was sworn in and publicly stated we were no longer coming from a position of strength
did that happen?

i didn't hear...

one of the first things the taliban did when they took over our military base that xiden surrendered was release all isis prisoners
i didn't hear that... just the vague thing about how they weren't being restrained...

unbelievably sick world we live in... and in 2020 it got sicker than its ever been... and again, I blame Pence

he could have sent back those elector ballots and had the states come up with ONE slate of electors.. but no... he had to essentially vote for bidim

That is because you are a typical uneducated, ill-informed American.

There is a great deal of hate between the different sects of Islam.
right. Just because I wasn't born and raised in Afghanistan means I don't know anything about the war or anything else..

whatever you say Mr Know it All

right. Just because I wasn't born and raised in Afghanistan means I don't know anything about the war or anything else..

whatever you say Mr Know it All

You may know something about something, but you have no knowledge of the Middle East nor Islam.

But I am sure you can recap all the Jersey Shore episodes by heart

Forum List

Back