Congress Asks Military - Why Aren't You Rescuing Americans Away From Airport Like How UK is Rescuing Brits?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden has told Americans trapped in Afghanistan away from the Kabul airport the US can't rescue them, that they are on their own ... while the UK has been rescuing/ evacuating British citizens located away from the airport.

Congress asked military leaders why can't they rescue US citizens away from the airports like the Brits are doing...

The answer seemed to be that their mission is to secure the airport.

Ummm, their mission should be to rescue US citizens AND secure the airport for evacuation.

What's the deal? Can't they do both? Have they been ordered not to?

LOL! Dude, I always heard stories about how shit our military was during the Carter Administration. This is just like I was told. Just fail sauce on everything.

LOL! Dude, I always heard stories about how shit our military was during the Carter Administration. This is just like I was told. Just fail sauce on everything.
This is the mitary you get when you force the troops to look for white supremacists in their ranks while watching BLM & CRT videos and their 'woke' leaders are claiming white supremacists and Global Warming are their biggest threats.

It's a shame what these Marxist liberals fu@ks have done to my military!

This is the mitary you get when you force the troops to look for white supremacists in their ranks while watching BLM & CRT videos and their 'woke' leaders are claiming white supremacists and Global Warming are their biggest threats.

It's a shame what these Marxist liberals fu@ks have done to my military!
We are primed for an ass whoopin.

Forum List

Back