Congratulations, Trumpsters

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
There wasn’t a 2020 platform because whatever the orange psychopath decided to do while he was tweeting from the John is what they’re just fine with

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
Yeah, I never thought I'd see this. Uncharted territory.
After Biden screws the pooch, Trump will be your president again in 2024!

Biden would love to beat Trump again in 2024
Biden won't remember that his name is Biden by 2024 let alone be cognizant enough to be installed by the cabal that manipulated the election.
After a triumphant first four years, America will DEMAND a second Biden term
It’s possible. Do you think he will run? He ll be 82...
Of course he will
82 is not that old anymore
Is that what people tell you? Average life expectancy in the US is 79...

The marxist Dim shitstains have no one. The cream of the crop is an 80-year old drooling fucktard that can't even be trusted with the nuclear codes.... much less get up in front of the planet and deliver a SOTU speech. Can you imagine the planet-wide laughing and pointing if they trotted that vegetable out there for a 90 min. teleprompter effort.

The vp is even worse. A marxist fluffer that polled at zero with her own kind. Her detestability factor is off the charts.... she makes Killary look warm and almost human.

It's understandable - you HAVE to steal elections for those loathsome filthy fucking animals that represent your cult.

The "cream of the crop":

View attachment 461838
You should probably get educated and learn what a Marxist is.

and you should probably get an education beyond 6th grade, in general. The only thing dim are the teeny little brains of imbecilic and delusional trump cultists.

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
You do know that you'll be doing that for Trumpism now, right?
Actually Trump has a record, what does Biden have, besides raising gas prices. Hugely.
The price is up all over the world. Its not a biden issue ,it would have been the same under donny.
No Trump wouldn’t kill the Keystone pipeline.
How did that affect the price of petrol today ?
A cheap way to send oil thousands of miles. He also banned fracking on federal land and says we will be oil free in 2035. Oil responds.
You are so insular. Joe has stopped phase 4. That would have no effect on todays petrol price.It certainly hasnt added o the increase we are paying in europe.
Inflation is happening. Your constant lies for your agendas is sickening. In the end we will find out that civilizations can it survive with the people who live on the edge or freaks ruling for long.

The marxist Dim shitstains have no one. The cream of the crop is an 80-year old drooling fucktard that can't even be trusted with the nuclear codes.... much less get up in front of the planet and deliver a SOTU speech. Can you imagine the planet-wide laughing and pointing if they trotted that vegetable out there for a 90 min. teleprompter effort.

The vp is even worse. A marxist fluffer that polled at zero with her own kind. Her detestability factor is off the charts.... she makes Killary look warm and almost human.

It's understandable - you HAVE to steal elections for those loathsome filthy fucking animals that represent your cult.

The "cream of the crop":

View attachment 461838

and you should probably get an education beyond 6th grade, in general. The only thing dim are the teeny little brains of imbecilic and delusional trump cultists.
Over and over the Prog says the same thing. And the nation and the West moves left more and more. You are moving towards totalitarian rule now.

Why should you care?

you‘re a biden voter

The "cream of the crop":

View attachment 461838

You are such a divisive person. Good luck to you.

According to one new survey, the single most pressing issue for Democratic voters right now is the existence of Trump voters. Not inflation, not drug ODs, not the teetering national economy. Not even global warming. People who don’t share their views. Democrats believe they’re the real threat.

It’s amazing how disconnected from reality this is. There aren’t that many Americans left who dare to disobey the emerging techno-state. Those who remain have never had less power. At this point, the pockets of resistance to corporate conformity are scattered and diffuse: Gun shop owners and commercial fishermen at sea. A few free-thinking families living quietly in outer suburbs 30 miles from the city. Three guys on a smoke break behind a transmission shop in Bangor. A non-compliant waitress in Brooklyn. The least powerful in our society. You don’t see people like that on television very often. But they exist, and Democrats know it. They won’t rest until every last one of them, every last apostate, has embraced the one true faith, by force if necessary. Democrats want new laws. But more than anything, they want their catechism repeated back to them by the entire population. That’s why they expend so much energy — a stunning amount of energy if you think about it — trying to police speech. They care what you think, even more than they care about what you do. They need you to agree with them. So they force you to mouth their slogans: diversity is our strength; climate change is an existential threat; the riot at the Capitol was a white supremacist insurrection.

The more absurd the claim, the more hysterically they demand that you repeat it. At the moment, Democrats are completely fixated on forcing you to agree that, yes, January 6th was a racist event. It’s been fascinating to see who complies with this demand. In a speech this week, Republican congresswoman Liz Cheney of Wyoming decided to obey.

Amazing how Republicans lack the spine to condemn Trump
The GOP politicians were forced to decide between their principles and their cushy gubmit jobs.

Looks like they've chosen.

We reminded them that the Party is the members, not the elected officials.

And that is the problem with today’s Republican Party.
While most are responsible conservatives, they have sold their soul to the batshit crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists and Q Anon
It's difficult to say that it's "most" at this point.

I think this is what the party has been for a long time. That "conservative values" and "limited government" and "fiscal responsibility" chatter was just for show. This is who most of them have really been all this time.

We consider it hilarious that the loudest and most consistent voices talking about TRUMP! are coming from those who hate him. And yes, the takeover of America is nearly complete, all we need at this point is to get some school kids singing songs about how they're going to help him, then all opposition will cease. You guys make us chortle.
What you clearly don't understand is that this is not about Trump in the big picture. This is about those who enable him.

He's just one guy. History has seen this before.

You can make him the victim, as usual, if you want. But it's not about him.

Amazing how Republicans lack the spine to condemn Trump
Republicans lost their spines 4 years ago.
Another interesting thing here (among many) is that Trump has not changed one bit, he hasn't moved one inch from his big lie. He knows where his bread is buttered.

So going forward, this whole movement remains pure.

Pure. I suppose garbage is a pure form.
Ideology certainly can be. Especially when mixed with raw emotion.

Is this the "I HATE TRUMP," thread of the day?
Perhaps you didn't actually read the OP. I hate no one. I'm not like you.

The thread is dead serious. Try to take it that way.
If it were serious you wouldn't make stupid allegations such as cult of personality. My vote was based on policy end of story. Obama was a cult of personality....straight creases and tingles down their leg.

If it were serious you wouldn't make stupid allegations such as cult of personality. My vote was based on policy end of story. Obama was a cult of personality....straight creases and tingles down their leg.
Whatever you'd like. If you want to equate Trump and Obama, that's up to you.

What is sad is that you obviously never tried to hear for yourself, instead just taking what CNN, MSNBC, etc., have told you to believe and think. President Trump wanted to bring jobs back to the U.S., change the NAFTA and other treaties to make them more fair for the U.S. He wanted to change the way NATO was handled, making the EU take more financial responsibility for their share of the costs, and you knw what's funny about that one? France wants to keep it that way, even though Xo BiDhen said the 'old USA' is back, implying that NATO funding would go back to the way it was pre-Trump. Even Germany was hesitant. President Trump wanted to strengthen the southern border, and upgrade our infrastructure. There is so much more that I haven't posted, you really need to keep up instead of blindly believing what your media handlers want you to believe and think.

We consider it hilarious that the loudest and most consistent voices talking about TRUMP! are coming from those who hate him. And yes, the takeover of America is nearly complete, all we need at this point is to get some school kids singing songs about how they're going to help him, then all opposition will cease. You guys make us chortle.
What you clearly don't understand is that this is not about Trump in the big picture. This is about those who enable him.

He's just one guy. History has seen this before.

You can make him the victim, as usual, if you want. But it's not about him.
Sound like what you're doing then is scapegoating TRUMP! in order to demonize everyone who opposes the democrat agenda. He was right, you're not after him, you're after everyone else and he was just in the way.

Whatever you'd like. If you want to equate Trump and Obama, that's up to you.
Yeah whatever......any other lies ya want to speak.

The "GOP civil war" was always a figment of leftist imagination. So basically though you're saying your plan is to hyperventilate in hate and outrage for another four years while Trump isn't even in office. Don't you ever get tired?

The Republican Party has abandoned all pretenses of being anything other than a cult of personality. The party stands for what Trump believes that day. No different really than how Kim Jong Un and Putin operate.

Fall in line or perish.
Fall in line or perish.
this both parties.......

Forum List

Back