Congratulations, Trumpsters

We consider it hilarious that the loudest and most consistent voices talking about TRUMP! are coming from those who hate him. And yes, the takeover of America is nearly complete, all we need at this point is to get some school kids singing songs about how they're going to help him, then all opposition will cease. You guys make us chortle.
What you clearly don't understand is that this is not about Trump in the big picture. This is about those who enable him.

He's just one guy. History has seen this before.

You can make him the victim, as usual, if you want. But it's not about him.
Sound like what you're doing then is scapegoating TRUMP! in order to demonize everyone who opposes the democrat agenda. He was right, you're not after him, you're after everyone else and he was just in the way.
In reality, I'm fascinated by the psychological / sociological / historical / anthropological aspects of this.

You can think whatever you'd like.

We consider it hilarious that the loudest and most consistent voices talking about TRUMP! are coming from those who hate him. And yes, the takeover of America is nearly complete, all we need at this point is to get some school kids singing songs about how they're going to help him, then all opposition will cease. You guys make us chortle.
What you clearly don't understand is that this is not about Trump in the big picture. This is about those who enable him.

Sound like what you're doing then is scapegoating TRUMP! in order to demonize everyone who opposes the democrat agenda. He was right, you're not after him, you're after everyone else and he was just in the way.
In reality, I'm fascinated by the psychological / sociological / historical / anthropological aspects of this.

It is called America...duh

You may as well even though you're an easily offended liar.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg

The "GOP civil war" was always a figment of leftist imagination. So basically though you're saying your plan is to hyperventilate in hate and outrage for another four years while Trump isn't even in office. Don't you ever get tired?
Again, I'm absolutely fascinated by the psychological / sociological / historical / anthropological aspects of this whole story. From Escalator Day forward. Your approval not required.

It would be nice if you folks could just engage in an examination of Trump's swift and profound affect on the Republican Party. Instead of getting defensive, pissy and aggressive.

Fortunately, I don't expect much from you people. So you can change the subject and make it about me, as usual, if that's the best you can do. I expect nothing better.

I'm not required to participate.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
Eisenhower is rolling over in his grave.

Although, Joe McCarthy would be pleased with the current party...
The Republican Party has abandoned all pretenses of being anything other than a cult of personality. The party stands for what Trump believes that day. No different really than how Kim Jong Un and Putin operate.

Fall in line or perish.
If anyone is the GOP nominee McConnell will vote for them even if its Putin himself.
The party was split prior to Trump running for president the actions after Trump left office has killed off the old party for the new cultist party, the only question remains, what do they do when Trump dies?
The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
The party was split prior to Trump running for president the actions after Trump left office has killed off the old party for the new cultist party, the only question remains, what do they do when Trump dies?
My guess is that, if you were to ask them, they'd look right to his kids.

We've seen THIS before in world history, TOO.
And the Republicans were the loudest when they claimed they wanted no more political dynasties after the Bushes and Clintons...They certainly backflipped YUGELY on the issue and quickly.
A demagogue is gonna be a demagogue. An ass is ass, of course of course, and Trump is a horse's ass of course....

We’ve been telling the unAmerican, America hating ignorant pukes among us for years now....”Americans First” is a very powerful sentiment...Good, real, core Americans want their country back and they’ll stand behind those who promise to fight with them in such a quest.

You're certainly free to believe that if you'd like.

I know that, if I were a fellow obedient Trumpster, you wouldn't be claiming all this "lying" stuff.

Gawd, you're boring.

You're certainly free to believe that if you'd like.

I know that, if I were a fellow obedient Trumpster, you wouldn't be claiming all this "lying" stuff.

Gawd, you're boring.
Nice try...LOL

Believe it or not people like myself think for themselves. I am happy to compare resumes in terms of education and employment at any time. You're a liar. You said you have 350 clients when an average CFP has 96.

I did vote for Trump. Not because I am "obedient". I like his policies. It also helps that he triggers you so easily. Added benefit.

The "GOP civil war" was always a figment of leftist imagination. So basically though you're saying your plan is to hyperventilate in hate and outrage for another four years while Trump isn't even in office. Don't you ever get tired?
Again, I'm absolutely fascinated by the psychological / sociological / historical / anthropological aspects of this whole story. From Escalator Day forward. Your approval not required.

It would be nice if you folks could just engage in an examination of Trump's swift and profound affect on the Republican Party. Instead of getting defensive, pissy and aggressive.

Fortunately, I don't expect much from you people. So you can change the subject and make it about me, as usual, if that's the best you can do. I expect nothing better.

Pull your hand out of your pants and be serious

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
The 2020 platform was the same as the 2016.....they simply readopted it because they couldn't meet due to Covid.....https://prod-cdn-static.gop.com/docs/Resolution_Platform_2020.pdf
Wait....the GOP didn't have an in-person Con-vention? You might want to check your notes on that one.

Is this the "I HATE TRUMP," thread of the day?
Perhaps you didn't actually read the OP. I hate no one. I'm not like you.

The thread is dead serious. Try to take it that way.
Trumpsters have such knee jerk reactions. As I have written many times, Trumpers have no reading comprehension skills. Trumpers should be agreeing with you.
They give me thumbs down in red just for posting facts to a thread.
Facts are kryptonite to the Trumper.
Facts are kryptonite to leftists who scream to follow the science and then tell us that men may identify as women and then compete in physical sports against actual women.....logic 101
^ so frightened of people different than him/herself.

So expect a tough fight for the Oval Office in four years. Trump may be the candidate or someone else but don’t expect a RINO wimp like Romney to win the nomination. Those days are over.
If Trump keeps hinting that he's going to run, I can't imagine there will be any kind of fight within the GOP at all.

No one dares challenge him. That's political suicide, if not literal suicide.
Political suicide. Given the propensity for violence among some Trumpsters it could be literal homicide.

How many Trumpsters have you seen looting, burning and pillaging cities recently. The propensity for violence seems to be with Antifa and BLM. Some Trumpsters may try to stop this pillaging but that means they want peace in the cities and the police have their hands tied.

Amazing how Republicans lack the spine to condemn Trump
Republicans lost their spines 4 years ago.
. . . and Democrats lost their spine after Andrew Jackson died.
So FDR and HST lacked spine?
omg yes. . . completely sold America out to the banking cabal, the globalists and the deep state.

Ike warned them, but they did not listen.

Yup

It's the Party of Trump

The American people be damned

The 2020 platform was the same as the 2016.....they simply readopted it because they couldn't meet due to Covid.....https://prod-cdn-static.gop.com/docs/Resolution_Platform_2020.pdf
Wait....the GOP didn't have an in-person Con-vention? You might want to check your notes on that one.
Yeah they did....but Platforms are created BEFORE Conventions......

Interesting how Orange Qultists are either dwelling on sexual or violent themes.

Is this the "I HATE TRUMP," thread of the day?
Perhaps you didn't actually read the OP. I hate no one. I'm not like you.

The thread is dead serious. Try to take it that way.
Trumpsters have such knee jerk reactions. As I have written many times, Trumpers have no reading comprehension skills. Trumpers should be agreeing with you.
They give me thumbs down in red just for posting facts to a thread.
Facts are kryptonite to the Trumper.
Facts are kryptonite to leftists who scream to follow the science and then tell us that men may identify as women and then compete in physical sports against actual women.....logic 101
^ so frightened of people different than him/herself.
Most people are different than me. I am Jewish. Whites say I am not white and minorities say I am not a minority. Science tells us there are two sexes and one cannot change that. Sorry to hear you failed Biology.

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
Trump is not a grass roots politician.

Cowards everyone!
You do know that you'll be doing that for Trumpism now, right?

Nope. I have the ability to think for myself.

Interesting how Orange Qultists are either dwelling on sexual or violent themes.

How many time are you going to parrot the Orange Quiltists drone talking point?

Neither of us know anything about what QAnon actually is in reality, yet you actually believe what your Democrat handlers tell you to think it means while you use the propaganda you believe to call people cultists.

Bodecea: Keep repeating the Orange Qultists like I even know what it means, got it.

Bodecea: What was that, kaz? I was on the phone finding out what I think. Oh, Orange Quiltist ...

LOL, what a zombie

Forum List

Back