Congratulations to Trump for Managing the COVID19 Crisis....so far

Facts dont matter to "ORANGE MAN BAD!" Woketards, but nonetheless.

Dem Governor Praises Trump on Handling of Coronavirus "Every single thing he said, they followed through on"

California governor Newsom said, "ABC News is reporting that California Governor Gavin Newsom is praising President Trump’s response to the coronavirus in California. Newsom spoke to the media yesterday regarding the cruise ship quarantine in California, putting aside differences and acknowledging help from Trump.
"President Trump is rarely praised by the Democrats, so this is an indication that Newsom truly appreciates the fact that the president and everyone around him are doing everything possible to keep ALL Americans safe."​

So quote Newsom when you hear or read Democrats trying to politicize this pandemic into a 'Trump did it' line of horse crap.

He has done a shit job, does he still feel its a hoax devised by the democrats?
He never said coronavirus is a hoax. This silly left wing bullshit might cut it with your retarded lefty friends, but that nonsense isnt going to fly in the real world.

We all know where the buck stops and all Trump's effort to put this mess on Obama, the media, Russia, Biden, etc, etc will fail as it always does. That's one interesting thing about the presidency. The president get's to the take credit for all kinds of the good stuff that happens during his time in office, even stuff that would have happen without him. However, when the shit hits the fan, the public will blame the president. It goes with the job.
So why are almost all USA community acquired cases in blue states and cities?

Yes, the buck stops with POTUS when it involves things under his control, but 99.99% of the COVID19 is well outside of his control.

COVID19 is a virus, and you think Trump can just wave his magic 'Oval Office wand' and make a natural pandemic just halt in its tracks?

I am thankful Trump was clear minded enough to take decisive action early instead of taking his 'experts' advise and wait to see what happened.

Compared to every other advanced industrialized nation with a large population, (other than India), we have done very very well in managing this pandemic.

Good Gawd, compared to Europe we dont have a COVID19 problem, so think about it a moment.
China, far left centralized government, check. Huge COVID problem, check.
European Union, far left centralized government, check. Huge COVID problem, check.
Iran, theocratic centralized government, check. Huge COVID problem, check.

View attachment 311440

But how is the USA doing compared to the top 30 worst countries, which includes all of European Union nations?

View attachment 311439

USA has only 1.3 cases per million population.

Thank you President Trump!
Viruses spread fastest in the largest cities. They pay no attention to political prefaces. It's population density that is important. The fact that most large cities vote democrat is irrelevant. Red states such as Montana, Wyoming, North and South Dakota will never have large numbers of case because the cities and towns are smaller, less dense and far more isolated than the large democratic cities on the east and west coast.

Viruses spread fastest in the largest cities. They pay no attention to political prefaces. It's population density that is important. The fact that most large cities vote democrat is irrelevant. Red states such as Montana, Wyoming, North and South Dakota will never have large numbers of case because the cities and towns are smaller, less dense and far more isolated than the large democratic cities on the east and west coast.
You do know that Texas, a deep red state with three of the top ten cities by municipal population, and two of the top four greater ecconomic zones are all Republican and NOT having a huge problem with COVID19, right?

What's fun about "soon to be zero"? He couldn't have been more wrong if he tried. "Authentic" and "untethered to truth" don't really go together - it's more of a phony-to-the-core thing.
Yeah, Trump says things in generalities and the vernacular and pisses off Woketards like yourself.

I do not remotely care about any of that. You are all morons and demonstrate it with your TDS.

Disagreeing with you Woketards is not lying, it is proof of veracity.

What's fun about "soon to be zero"? He couldn't have been more wrong if he tried. "Authentic" and "untethered to truth" don't really go together - it's more of a phony-to-the-core thing.
Yeah, Trump says things in generalities and the vernacular and pisses off Woketards like yourself.

I do not remotely care about any of that. You are all morons and demonstrate it with your TDS.

Yeah, that's the ticket, jim - I'm the problem. As long as you can dismiss 100% counter-factual bullshit as "generalities and the vernacular", I'll always be the problem.

I'm surprised you could type the word 'veracity' - you're scared to death of it.

Yeah, that's the ticket, jim - I'm the problem. As long as you can dismiss 100% counter-factual bullshit as "generalities and the vernacular", I'll always be the problem.

I'm surprised you could type the word 'veracity' - you're scared to death of it.
Our COVID19 case numbers are far behind Europe, China and Japan based on per capita stats.

Trump took early controversial actions that have proven effective against Dimocrat criticism emanating from the Wokester Anus.

We have a COVFID19 case ratio of 1.2 per million people while in Europe these numbers are in three digits or high two digits.

Everyone gets it; you loathe Trump. Big Deal. Get over yourself.

Trump is the best President we have had since FDR.

Our COVID19 case numbers are far behind Europe, China and Japan based on per capita stats.

Trump took early controversial actions that have proven effective against Dimocrat criticism emanating from the Wokester Anus.

We have a COVFID19 case ratio of 1.2 per million people while in Europe these numbers are in three digits or high two digits.

Yep....I think the democrats are a beginning to get worried.....not enough people are dying from corona virus so their hysteria can only accomplish so much....

When you realize that the regular flu killed 20,000 last year........yeah, they pushed the panic way too early, they should have started the lies about June, July.....

You shouldn't have treated your last remaining marbles so carelessly.

Covid-19 cases in the U.S. topped 1,000 - that makes it 3.7 per million confirmed cases. Britain's count stands at 5.8, with at least an order of magnitude more tests. 5.8 isn't commonly seen as high double, or triple digits, except in a Trump fluffer's universe.

The U.S. is at least a month behind the curve in testing. You actually appear to think not knowing the breadth of the spread gives you reason to crow about the efficiency of counter-measures. If you had any marbles to lose, they would find that bullshit insulting.

You shouldn't have treated your last remaining marbles so carelessly.

Covid-19 cases in the U.S. topped 1,000 - that makes it 3.7 per million confirmed cases. Britain's count stands at 5.8, with at least an order of magnitude more tests. 5.8 isn't commonly seen as high double, or triple digits, except in a Trump fluffer's universe.

The U.S. is at least a month behind the curve in testing. You actually appear to think not knowing the breadth of the spread gives you reason to crow about the efficiency of counter-measures. If you had any marbles to lose, they would find that bullshit insulting.

And by the time we have those test kits, the people who had it without the tests will have recovered and will be feeling great........unless they are over 70 with an underlying condition........

this guy...67......trapped on a cruise ship with the virus........

Coronavirus Cruise Ship Patient Held In Isolation Describes Symptoms

“Other than the spike in fever and that I had a lingering dry cough, I was fine,” he said. “It was not like a regular cold so there was no sore throat, no stuffy nose, no sneezing, no body aches with a high temperature and other than that dry cough I would have been fine after about 10 hours after my fever broke.”

He said he is now “feeling great,” adding that if he wasn’t still contagious, he’d return to work.

Goldman has been chronicling his ordeal on a daily blog. And he added one detail, too, about his treatment.

“Despite all the monitors attached to me, there is no medication being given. My only medication is (drum roll, please) Gatorade,” Goldman wrote. “This virus is so unknown, there is no cure except to allow it to work its way through my system. There are no antibiotics, no IVs, not even nose drops, just Gatorade.”

This is Trumps opportunity to shine.

Show us how a real leader acts in a crisis.
So far, he is absent

Absolutely AMAZING! I suggest cnn as a cluster run for President since they think they can do better.. and by their ratings it won’t be good lol

Forum List

Back