Congratulations to Hillary Clinton!

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
Someone sent me this....

James Woods– Verified account ‏@RealJamesWoods

It boils down to this: if you like Valerie Jarrett as our current president, you'll just love Sidney Blumenthal. #BenghaziAnswers

Ohhhhh....Nooooooo

Not Sidney Blumenthal!

So because she confidently faced questioning that shows she is a liar, she is presidential? That makes no sense

you're wrong. there was no lie. the talking points that are claiming that she lied are the lie.

you are seeing something that isn't there. it's called confirmation bias.

In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.
Confirmation bias - Science Daily

So because she confidently faced questioning that shows she is a liar, she is presidential? That makes no sense

you're wrong. there was no lie. the talking points that are claiming that she lied are the lie.

In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.
Seek help for your delusions

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

So when she was claiming it was a video tape when we now know she knew it was al qeada, she was telling the truth

Ahh, but you can't prove there was no lie. You are given to ad hominem instead.

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
The reatest endurance test I could tell is the chair standing up to that fat ass being on it for 11 hours.

you claim there is a lie, the burden is on you to show an actual lie, not a twisted interpretations of facts to suit your agenda.

you claim there is a lie, the burden is on you to show an actual lie, not a twisted interpretations of facts to suit your agenda.

I already did in this thread, more than once. I can't help it if you refuse to read it. It must conflict with your preconceived notion that there is no lie. You're a textbook case of confirmation bias.

On top of that, with all due respect, even a novice can see your self projection from a mile away.

no you did not... feel free to delude yourself, but the fact remains there was no lie.

Blaming a video rather than al qaeda when you know they are responsible is lying.

nowhere did she blame the video.. that is a false interpretation to suit an agenda.

no you did not... feel free to delude yourself, but the fact remains there was no lie.

Repeating the same thing over and over again while ignoring the very obvious statements to the contrary isn't going to change the facts

yet you imagine it's working so well for you. fact is, she did not blame the video.

NUH HUH!! YEAH HUH!!

Stop hitting yourself.

safe_image.php

Forum List

Back