Congratulations Sarah Palin!

no,, they've had a whole year to recover and their liberal panties are still in a wad..

You tell em Willow!

Wait, Liberal women Don't WEAR panties! :eek:

Sharon Stone made quite an impression.

:clap2:

This lib's panties aren't in a wad either:

4-1.jpg

I am thrilled.

What a coup :clap2:

This way she can give her own commentary about those piece of shit scumbags that attacked her minor children. Actually she has too much class for that, but I wish she would.

This way too she is unfiltered and unedited by the liberal ignorant media.

Also just about all the women who work for Fox are gorgeous. She'll fit right in.

I am thrilled.

This way she can give her own commentary about those piece of shit scumbags that attacked her minor children. Actually she has too much class for that, but I wish she would.

:lol:Yessiree, Bob. Unfiltered and unedited. That should be a real hoot. Death Panels and Nigerian witch hunters.:lol:

I am thrilled.

No, you mean unchallenged.

No, he is exactly correct. Palin was viciously attacked by the liberal media, her children, her family were attacked. 9 hours of taped interviews with Katie Curic, only for Curic to edit out the important stuff and include the mis-statements, hardly challenged but viciously attacked. Besides, she will be on O'Reilly and O'Reilly is an independent with many views that I do not agree with and he almost always has one of the left wingers on his show. It will be entertaining and informative but I am confident that Palin can handle anyone he throws at her fairly easily.

I am thrilled.

No, you mean unchallenged.

No, he is exactly correct. Palin was viciously attacked by the liberal media, her children, her family were attacked. 9 hours of taped interviews with Katie Curic, only for Curic to edit out the important stuff and include the mis-statements, hardly challenged but viciously attacked. Besides, she will be on O'Reilly and O'Reilly is an independent with many views that I do not agree with and he almost always has one of the left wingers on his show. It will be entertaining and informative but I am confident that Palin can handle anyone he throws at her fairly easily.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Little secret for you: every major politician gets "viciously attacked" on the networks, though Fox chooses to softball the righties. Even ABC (WFTV in Orlando) did a shit hack job on Biden shortly before the election. You only pay attention though when it's your guy/girl getting hurt.

Also just about all the women who work for Fox are gorgeous. She'll fit right in.

Pretty faces, bullshit news coverage, right-wing propaganda. We report, you... jizz your pants.

They are gorgeous, educated and very smart, unlike the fat-thighed Rachel Maddox with the lesbo haircut.:lol:

This post is rather revealing... btw, Maddow (not Maddox, as another poster already pointed out) is an actual lesbian.

Forum List

Back