Congrats, leftists...inflation is here. You cant just print money and get yourself out of debt.

Anyone can take a look at the history on this site, inflation is an inevitability that most of us conservatives have been warning of.

This is the beginning of the next 2009. Its coming fast.

It started as soon as Biden fucked with fuel prices. What a bag of shit, Fuck him and everyone who voted for him.

LOLOL Biden didn't do anything to fuel prices. Low prices are NORMAL during a worldwide epidemic when demand it low, but if it continues , domestic producers go out of business.

Was told by a customer this week his material cost has doubled.......if he can get it
What material?
Lumber has doubled in my area for some time now.
True. Lumber is up due to supply and demand though. There was low demand in 2019 so mills closed, open mills stopped producing at times in 2020 due to covid closures all leading to low supply and now bam... high demand. That’s not inflation. That’s economics.

Was told by a customer this week his material cost has doubled.......if he can get it
What material?
Lumber has doubled in my area for some time now.
True. Lumber is up due to supply and demand though. There was low demand in 2019 so mills closed, open mills stopped producing at times in 2020 due to covid closures all leading to low supply and now bam... high demand. That’s not inflation. That’s economics.
I don't presume to know why but it fucking sucks.

Since election day here, gas went from $1.99 to $2.89

Yes but that only hurts the poor and middle class so Dems don't give a shit. Now the SALT cap that forced wealthy Dems to pay their fair share of Federal income taxes? Yeah they squealed like stuck pigs and have vowed to undo the cap.

Interesting coming from Republicans

Didnt hear a word while Trump ran up a $3 trillion Deficit

I said plenty of words about Trump running the deficit. I also called out you people for suddenly having an issue with high deficits. Cut the bullshit. You were more fueled to beat up Trump. Democrats are not opposed to high deficits. I’ll take Cries from Democrats about high deficit and debt spending when they come to the table and talk about cutting spending which isn’t happening anytime soon given your side felt the need too fund gender studies in Pakistan to the tune of $10M and $25M for new curtains at the Kennedy Center under the COVID-19 Relief Bill. Pathetic.
Democrats tax and spend
Republicans cut taxes and spend
GOP cuts taxes, borrows even more, and spends.

Yes but that only hurts the poor and middle class so Dems don't give a shit. Now the SALT cap that forced wealthy Dems to pay their fair share of Federal income taxes? Yeah they squealed like stuck pigs and have vowed to undo the cap.
The SALT tax primarily hit higher end middle class folks. I know. I was one of them. I was making just north of 6 figures and Trump's "tax cut" cost me $2500

The only reason gas nose dived was the pandemic. Demand TANKED and Russia refused to lower production.

Newsflash...gas prices leveled off at BELOW prepandemic levels

Dishonest whining dope

I have been saying this for 13 months now.

We are about to get fucked hard. Thanks assholes.

The CCP Faux Xiden Administration's only job is to destroy The American Economy. The CCP and DemNazi Party cooked up their Scamdemic Idea clear back in 2017 as a way to get Patriot Trump out of the way of the new UN-CCP World Order, and to illegally alter election laws, and gear up the Chicago style election fraud machinery and bring it to never before seen levels and successfully stole the 2020 election. They learned their lessons from their failed attempts at a soft Coup and Election theft in 2016.

Try to find PVC Pipe now, Electrical Boxes, Plywood, and see the prices you are going to pay for things like roofing etc. The next thing after this will be food shortages, and currency collapses, all planned, all orchestrated, and 24-7 bombardment of the world, and America in particular with propaganda telling you what to believe.

The CCP Faux Xiden Administration is as illegitimate as Hitler, and hiding in their bunkers behind razor wire just like illegitimate Hitler did. Biden is not the president and will never be looked at as the president. He is a fraud and a traitor and should be viewed as such and treated as such by any human being with the sense God gave them.

Fucking dope.

Yea...building materials are in short supply. Production and distribution collapsed because of the pandemic and demand for those products remained strong and even increased due to Stimulus money

I said plenty of words about Trump running the deficit. I also called out you people for suddenly having an issue with high deficits. Cut the bullshit. You were more fueled to beat up Trump. Democrats are not opposed to high deficits. I’ll take Cries from Democrats about high deficit and debt spending when they come to the table and talk about cutting spending which isn’t happening anytime soon given your side felt the need too fund gender studies in Pakistan to the tune of $10M and $25M for new curtains at the Kennedy Center under the COVID-19 Relief Bill. Pathetic.
Democrats tax and spend
GOP cuts taxes, borrows even more, and spends.

Yeah those GOP sure are irresponsible and egregious in spending taxpayer dollars under pandemic relief for gender studies in Pakistan and curtains for the Kennedy Center ..... all part of that conservative agenda

Democrats tax and spend
Freezing the budget for 4 years would work wonders. Federal, State, Local and City governments doing this would create a more positive cash flow but not make many people happy.
I would be happy if they balanced the budget for four years.

Will ordinary working class Americans have the heart to follow this train of thought when being showered with gifts from Biden and his accomplices?

There are ways to stop Biden but they must do so before he succeeds with his huge infrastructure bill that will break the back of the very wealthy.
Thus breaking the very wealthy's hold on the ordinary working American.

The evidence can be ignored by some Americans but it's not going away and it's not going to solve the problem of the people's hate for bad government.

Americans have the traditional two choices of D or R and they both represent the problems. Trump is offering the third choice of fascism.

Will ordinary working class Americans have the heart to follow this train of thought when being showered with gifts from Biden and his accomplices?

There are ways to stop Biden but they must do so before he succeeds with his huge infrastructure bill that will break the back of the very wealthy.
Thus breaking the very wealthy's hold on the ordinary working American.

The evidence can be ignored by some Americans but it's not going away and it's not going to solve the problem of the people's hate for bad government.

Americans have the traditional two choices of D or R and they both represent the problems. Trump is offering the third choice of fascism.
HaHaHa, tell us about your quality of life moron--https://www.fraserinstitute.org/studies/growing-debt-burden-for-canadians-2021 and that is public debt. Private consumer debt is as bad or worse. Household debt ratio rises to 170.7%, Statistics Canada says - BNN Bloomberg Average household debt is 170% of annual income! You don't own shit.

Anyone can take a look at the history on this site, inflation is an inevitability that most of us conservatives have been warning of.

This is the beginning of the next 2009. Its coming fast.

It started as soon as Biden fucked with fuel prices. What a bag of shit, Fuck him and everyone who voted for him.

LOLOL Biden didn't do anything to fuel prices. Low prices are NORMAL during a worldwide epidemic when demand it low, but if it continues , domestic producers go out of business.
"Biden didn't do anything" is a perfect summary of his contributions in politics over his entire bribe taking, extorting, graft grabbing, hair sniffing career!

I have been saying this for 13 months now.

We are about to get fucked hard. Thanks assholes.

Dumbass. There is a lot of demand coming. Prices will rise. Savings rates are highest in decades. People have been hunkered down. The economy will blaze but there will be some price inflation until production catches up.

Until production catches up. That is not permanent inflation. It is artificially induced.

Forum List

Back