Conflicting theories of fire-induced collapse 20 years after 9/11...

Conspiracy theory forums on news boards were invented because of 9/11.

Prove me wrong douche waffle muffin muncher.

Conspiracy theory boards were created specifically to cover up the truth about 9/11.

I see.

So there weren't any conspiracy theory forums prior to 9/11/2001 and they were invented on or after 9/11/2001 all for the purpose of covering up 9/11?

I'll ask again.

If conspiracy forums are in existence for the purpose of covering up 9/11 like you claim, are you accusing the folks at US Message Board of being part of that 9/11 coverup also?

Funny how you avoided answering that.

Lol.😂 Ok. How exactly did you "follow the money"?
Try these"
The latest legal pursuit is that of an insurance syndicate of British insurer Lloyd's, which says the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, its banks and various charities should be financially responsible for the $215 million it paid in insurance settlements to 9/11 victims' families.
1664822678349.png

1664822821674.png

1664822964561.png

1664823215714.png

Attachments

• 1664822759758.png
    1664822759758.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 1664823120952.png
    1664823120952.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 10
Try these"
The latest legal pursuit is that of an insurance syndicate of British insurer Lloyd's, which says the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, its banks and various charities should be financially responsible for the $215 million it paid in insurance settlements to 9/11 victims' families.
View attachment 704976
View attachment 704979
View attachment 704981
View attachment 704988
How does any of the above prove the subject of this thread, which is:

Conflicting theories of fire-induced collapse 20 years after 9/11...​

How does any of the above prove the subject of this thread, which is:

Conflicting theories of fire-induced collapse 20 years after 9/11...​

This came about responding to the other mike, back in February of this years (before I was a Mod) and Surada has a different view. To me the real conspiracy is not the falling of the buildings, but who paid to have this done to us, vs with who and where we went to war, due to it, and also, who we want to act and regard as if they are friends and allies, when they are not.

Try these"
View attachment 704976
View attachment 704979
View attachment 704981
View attachment 704988

Going after Saudi Arabia because they have deep pockets is not evidence. There was no dry run for 9/11.

This came about responding to the other mike, back in February of this years (before I was a Mod) and Surada has a different view. To me the real conspiracy is not the falling of the buildings, but who paid to have this done to us, vs with who and where we went to war, due to it, and also, who we want to act and regard as if they are friends and allies, when they are not.

The whole thing didn't cost a half million dollars.. it was a small, closely held conspiracy. It would not have succeeded if hundreds of people were in on it. In fact, the muscle probably didn't know it was a suicide mission.

I see.

So there weren't any conspiracy theory forums prior to 9/11/2001 and they were invented on or after 9/11/2001 all for the purpose of covering up 9/11?

I'll ask again.

If conspiracy forums are in existence for the purpose of covering up 9/11 like you claim, are you accusing the folks at US Message Board of being part of that 9/11 coverup also?

White 6

There have always been conspiracy theories.. look at the Philadelphia Experiment of 1943 or Area 51.

I see.

I'll ask again.

What I should do is report you for the continuous wrongful accusations but then that would be redundant wouldn't it ?
😉

What I should do is report you for the continuous wrongful accusations but then that would be redundant wouldn't it ?
😉

You sure are an ignorant sissy. Do you know anything about the architect or his other buildings? Do you know anything about the special aluminum skin developed for the WTC or how a slim cantilevered design sways?

You sure are an ignorant sissy. Do you know anything about the architect or his other buildings? Do you know anything about the special aluminum skin developed for the WTC or how a slim cantilevered design sways?
Some people are ignorant and some people are just plain dishonest. I'm pretty sure you fall into the second category.

We're you ever in the twin towers? You seem like a sucker for idiotic conspiracy theories.
Several times in One ( since 9/11 referred to as the North Tower, where my Uncle Bob worked and where windows on the World restaurant was)

I've been in Two ( south tower ) a couple times.
My uncle was working on Wall Street on 9/11 and saw the second plane hit from the Staten Island Ferry and saw both buildings collapse from Staten Island where my cousin Monique was living at the time.

Where he used to work was on the 86th floor so he may have survived had he been there....the first plane hit above the 93rd floor.

Last edited:
There are skyscrapers all over the world except for Antarctica. They must all cope with the same gravity. So shouldn't there be lots of designers who know how to distribute the steel down the structure? Won't the distribution of concrete affect that? Look at the Eiffel Tower.
ET&TTD.jpg

Its 10,000 tons of wrought iron doesn't have to support twice its own weight in concrete though.

As you progress down the structure doesn't more and more weight have to be supported? So where are engineers discussing and demanding data on the distributions of steel and concrete down the Twin Towers? The NCSTAR1 report by the NIST does not even specify the total amount of concrete in the towers. They do for the steel but not the distribution.

The Twin Towers Affair has been a scientific farce since 9/12/01. I confronted Richard Gage about the distribution of steel in May of 2008. He looked at me like I had grown a 2nd head. He was doing his dog and pony show at the UofI Circle Campus in Chicago. I got in line after the show.

Try finding data on the distributions of steel and concrete down any skyscraper in the world. What is the big deal? Why should anyone but engineers give a damn but for 9/11?

There are skyscrapers all over the world except for Antarctica. They must all cope with the same gravity. So shouldn't there be lots of designers who know how to distribute the steel down the structure? Won't the distribution of concrete affect that? Look at the Eiffel Tower.View attachment 705275
Its 10,000 tons of wrought iron doesn't have to support twice its own weight in concrete though.

As you progress down the structure doesn't more and more weight have to be supported? So where are engineers discussing and demanding data on the distributions of steel and concrete down the Twin Towers? The NCSTAR1 report by the NIST does not even specify the total amount of concrete in the towers. They do for the steel but not the distribution.

The Twin Towers Affair has been a scientific farce since 9/12/01. I confronted Richard Gage about the distribution of steel in May of 2008. He looked at me like I had grown a 2nd head. He was doing his dog and pony show at the UofI Circle Campus in Chicago. I got in line after the show.

Try finding data on the distributions of steel and concrete down any skyscraper in the world. What is the big deal? Why should anyone but engineers give a damn but for 9/11?

World Trade Towers weren't brick and mortar.

There are skyscrapers all over the world except for Antarctica. They must all cope with the same gravity. So shouldn't there be lots of designers who know how to distribute the steel down the structure? Won't the distribution of concrete affect that? Look at the Eiffel Tower.View attachment 705275

Instead of asking redundant questions, do the research ....everything you need to know is out there to find.

Start here

Last edited:
Where did I say they were?

I thought you were unclear. The architect designed the airport in Dhahran.. built in 1962. It was beautiful with soaring arches.. a take on a mosque. After 25 years it began to crack.

Instead of asking redundant questions, do the research ....everything you need to know is out there to find.

Start here

Rubbish!

I downloaded the NCSTAR1 report by the NIST in 2007 and burned it to DVD. I searched it for 'concrete' which they used more than 3,000 times. I read every paragraph using concrete. Fortunately it is usually used multiple times per paragraph.

The total amount is never specified. Sources before 9/11 which agree with NIST on the amount of steel, 200,000 tons, say 425,000 cubic yards of concrete. But since there were two weights of concrete, 110 and 150 lb/cubic ft that does not tell us the weight much less the distribution down the structures.

Last edited:
😉
The problem here is that you’re too stupid to understand your own statements.

Go back and read what you posted and then come back.

What’s your point anyways?

Forum List

Back