Conflation - An arsonist/loot/assaulter is not a protester.

Don't allow leftists to conflate the two.

Protesters good... Constitutionally protected.

Civil dissenters - okay...you're going to jail...but you didn't hurt anyone or deprive them of property.

Looters, arsonist, those who physically attack others...these are CRIMINALS...not protesters.

Don't let leftist propagandists conflate the two. It's a disingenuous tactic... call it out every time you see it.
It's the right doing all the conflating.

Very few people are rioting but in forums that are on the right an inordinate amount of time is spent denigrating a race because it is assumed they are doing the looting. And we get sermons and opinion from a race of people who are known to right for far less serious situations than consistent police murders of their population.

Whites have rioted because they have won and lost sporting events. During sporting events and concerts as well as community festivals. It gets real old reading the garbage. Learn not to burn up stuff because you ran out of pumpkins before you lecture others.

2-3 percent of the people at these protests are rioting with many of them being part of organized chaos by those opposing the message that Black Lives Matter. Why are there so many threads here about 2-3 percent of the people instead of paying attention to what 97 percent of the people are saying?

I know the answer so you don't have to tell me. Just think about the question and ask your conscience why.

Every election cycle this shit happens...............Ramped up by the media and the DNC............

Was Floyd Killed..........YUP.......
Is the officer arrested and charged.............YUP.....

WTF is the problem...........and how do you Honor the dead by killing others.....beating others.......looting, burning and destroying people's property that had nothing to do with it........

All BS........sponsered by the RACIST PARTY DNC.
You can be so silly and cute at times, eagleBeotch.
DNC. RNC. Do you even know what the fucking difference is?
Please, if you condescend to reply, do not use ellipses in any shape or form. I have ellipses weeds growing in my garden, ellipses in my front yard, and the ellipses are spreading into my herb gardens as well. Ellipses crawling into the cracks of my driveway, into my mailbox post. Please, please, stop using ellipses!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back