Confirmed: Intel Official Who Unmasked Trump Team Is Very High Up, Very Well Known & Not FBI

Lets throw a whole new twist into the illegal surveillance, unmasking, and dissemination of classified information on the Trump campaign.

In a letter from Chuck Grassly, we find out that Hillary Clinton and 6 of her campaign staff had ILLEGAL ACCESS TO TOP SECRET INFORMATION up and through the campaign and it was authorized by Obama and the Kerry administration.

Report: Hillary Clinton Kept Top Secret Access AFTER Leaving State Dept

The letter and its contents are here. Grassley Seeks Update on Clearance Review in Clinton Email Case | Chuck Grassley

This means that Hillary Clinton, Farkas, and her whole team had access to classified reports that were being disseminated among the upper echelon of the Obama admin with Obama's knowledge.

This is a "holy shit" moment connecting both the Clinton campaign and the Obama White-House to the illegal distribution of classified information on Trump..

Last edited:

Anything to deflect from investigating Russian hacking and Trumps campaign.

How many times must we repeat the finding of the big four intelligence agencies? There has been no collusion by Trump or his team .. There is no evidence and the big four intel agencies (NSA, CIA, FIS, and the DOD) have closed their cases..

Just like they say there is no evidence of Obama wire tapping Trump...doesn't stop you guys does it?

That said - I think the investigation needs to be completed and closed - not just into any relationship with the Trump campaign, but rather - Russian activities and hacking over all. Investigate it, and end the speculation - just like they did with Benghazi. Just like they did with Hillary's emails. Why prevent it?

The surveillance was ongoing for over a year. They continued it even after it was closed. They then distributed it to the upper echelon of the DNC through the Clinton campaign.

This is about to get very ugly...

To recap what we now know...

*Over a year ago an investigation was started on the supposed "Russian" connection. Four of the five known investigations are closed and labeled 'unfounded'. The intelligence gathering done, did not cease with the closure of investigations.

*The intelligence gathering (now warrant-less) continued and members of the Trump team were unmasked by high level Obama administration staff and those documents were widely disseminated among Obama and, as we now know, Clinton Campaign staff.

*Farkas, who was a member of the Clinton staff, admitted to dissemination, unmasking, and leaking of classified material, while, as we now know, she retained access to Top Secret and classified materials.

You Couldn't write a more head spinning novel of fiction if you tried. Real life is much stranger than fiction..

This is the worst case of espionage and misuse of government resources to spy on a political opponent, I have ever witnessed in my 55 years or read about in US history. And the media is refusing to do its job and cover this fairly and accurately.

Last edited:
This is the worst case of espionage and misuse of government resources to spy on a political opponent, I have ever witnessed in my 55 years or read about in US history. And the media is refusing to do its job and cover this fairly and accurately.

Watergate was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. in 1972 and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.

Watergate was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. in 1972 and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.
What is happening today is making that look like a grade school kid swiping a candy bar out of a convenience store.

What is happening today is making that look like a grade school kid swiping a candy bar out of a convenience store.

That's the opinion of people still in deep denial.

An unverified unidentified "Sr. member of the intelligence community" leaks information to Fox regarding an unidentified "Sr. member of the intelligence community"leaking information to NBC. My God, it's starting to look like the old Mad Magazine cartoon "Spy vs. Spy".

Anything to deflect from investigating Russian hacking and Trumps campaign.

Anything to deflect from the multiple felonies obviously committed by members of Obama's Intelligence Community...and the worst damage is that it completely undermines Americans' ability and willingness to trust its Intelligence Community.

An unverified unidentified "Sr. member of the intelligence community" leaks information to Fox regarding an unidentified "Sr. member of the intelligence community"leaking information to NBC. My God, it's starting to look like the old Mad Magazine cartoon "Spy vs. Spy".

Fox also had Judge Napilitano claim that british intelligence was wiretaping the phones in Trump Tower.

How can you accept leaked information from an unidentified spy regarding the identity of another unidentified spy? Is the intelligence community imploding before our eyes?

Like I said Felonies on top of Felonies.

Dems always deflect and accuse others of what they themselves are doing!

This is 10 times bigger than Watergate.

You have a sitting President Engagaing in Espionage and Treason and in Collusion to create Espionage and Treason with Hillary Clinton who should actually have not been allowed to run for president due to violations of The Espionage Act!

Lets throw a whole new twist into the illegal surveillance, unmasking, and dissemination of classified information on the Trump campaign.

In a letter from Chuck Grassly, we find out that Hillary Clinton and 6 of her campaign staff had ILLEGAL ACCESS TO TOP SECRET INFORMATION up and through the campaign and it was authorized by Obama and the Kerry administration.

Report: Hillary Clinton Kept Top Secret Access AFTER Leaving State Dept

The letter and its contents are here. Grassley Seeks Update on Clearance Review in Clinton Email Case | Chuck Grassley

This means that Hillary Clinton, Farkas, and her whole team had access to classified reports that were being disseminated among the upper echelon of the Obama admin with Obama's knowledge.

This is a "holy shit" moment connecting both the Clinton campaign and the Obama White-House to the illegal distribution of classified information on Trump..

Make up your mind. First you claim Clinton's access was illegal, then you post it was approved. Your lack of knowledge of security clearances has you confused. It's not unusual for people to retain their clearances after leaving office, or to be granted special clearances.

He has never retracted that statement!

I believe him. He's Sharp.

Fox also had Judge Napilitano claim that british intelligence was wiretaping the phones in Trump Tower.

Obama & Clinton should be hung for this.

And I am serious.

That or face a firing squad or guillotine!

And it should be televised!

To recap what we now know...

*Over a year ago an investigation was started on the supposed "Russian" connection. Four of the five known investigations are closed and labeled 'unfounded'. The intelligence gathering done, did not cease with the closure of investigations.

*The intelligence gathering (now warrant-less) continued and members of the Trump team were unmasked by high level Obama administration staff and those documents were widely disseminated among Obama and, as we now know, Clinton Campaign staff.

*Farkas, who was a member of the Clinton staff, admitted to dissemination, unmasking, and leaking of classified material, while, as we now know, she retained access to Top Secret and classified materials.

You Couldn't write a more head spinning novel of fiction if you tried. Real life is much stranger than fiction..

They suspended him, and because no one can disprove his claim he has already been working back at Fox for over a week now.

Besides Obama is in bigger trouble than that when this is all over.

He has never retracted that statement!

I believe him. He's Sharp.

You do realize that Fox News canned the judge over his claim.

Seems to me that the longer this investigation drags out the more it will stymie Trump and by extension the GOP going into the midterms. What's the chance that some of this 'Nunes viewed' evidence will see the light of day... Soon?

The Dems Know they are pushing a 100% False Narrative.

They don't want to finish any investigations. The more investigations the better. So long as they can keep them going and keep them in the News for as long as possible.

Finding out the Truth only hurts them. Their strategy is to use circular logic and keep the merry go round going to nowhere!

They want to recycle the same news over and over and over again if they can! Even if said news has been proven to be repeatedly false.

This is a strategy for them.

Obstruct
Distract

& Keep The Admin tied up defending itself against baseless accusations and keep fanning the flames of Fake News in the hopes they can manipulate public opinion for the next 2-4 years

Seems to me that the longer this investigation drags out the more it will stymie Trump and by extension the GOP going into the midterms. What's the chance that some of this 'Nunes viewed' evidence will see the light of day... Soon?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back