CONFIRMED: FBI Colluded With Big Tech To Prevent Voters From Learning About Hunter Biden’s Laptop

Hunter isnt on the ballot. If you think he did something illegal then file a charge with the police/fbi. If he is convicted I wont care one way or another. I certainly wont stick up for him.

What is amazing is how focused you are on this person who isnt in the government at all and dont give a shit about the shady things going on by people who are in the government.

Are you implying that hunters criminal activity wont or cant effect our president or country?

Then why suppress it? You cant have it both ways. You are correct that Hunter was not on the ballet, so why was anyone concerned about anything anyone had to say about him? It was either a relevant story or it wasnt. You can say it's irrelevant and it should be suppressed because it would influence the election. Neither you or I get to decide what the person voting in the booth next to us uses as their criteria to cast their ballot.
Suppressing what? It isn't a story. If there was ANYTHING there, the FBI would be all over it. So why aren't they? No, they're not burying the story. This is a CHILD of a politician. It had/has/will have nothing to do with the outcome of the election. Donald Trump lost in 2020 because he blew the response to the pandemic.

Suppressing what? It isn't a story. If there was ANYTHING there, the FBI would be all over it. So why aren't they? No, they're not burying the story. This is a CHILD of a politician. It had/has/will have nothing to do with the outcome of the election. Donald Trump lost in 2020 because he blew the response to the pandemic.
Twitter banned the story from their platform. They suspended a major newspaper’s account. And Facebook just admitted they were suppressing it….

This is the problem. You think it's ok that the story was framed as false and Russian propaganda because it helped get "your guy" elected. You have your reasons for voting or not voting for specific candidates, and other people have their reasons. Just because yours and theirs dont match doesnt make one set of reasons any more valid than the other.

Was Neal working for an oil company in the Ukraine making 80k a month when he didnt know the first thing about the oil industry?
Was he giving 10% to the big guy?
Did he have a laptop with videos of him slapping around chinese hookers and smoking crack?

Oh...and Neal Bush was never convicted of a felony so your whole point is based on a lie.

A board of directors does not have to know anything about the business. Warren Buffet sat on the board of directors for Heinz. He did not know anything about running Heinz.

"The board is responsible for protecting shareholders’ interests, establishing policies for management, oversight of the corporation or organization, and making decisions about important issues a company or organization faces."

Were I to suddenly develop an interest in this and I decided to search online what would I find? Responsible reporting by people I've heard of? No I would find a bewildering array of unsubstantiated crap on adware infested websites I've never heard of alongside stories about UFOs, Qanon crap and dark globalist/satanist conspiracies. Don't you people even care what your information sources look like?
I do

that's why i watch NewsmAX and Fox and etc... They haven't been sued much compared to cnn which is sued almost monthly

Forum List

Back