Confessions of an Ass-man

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Fixation on womens' posteriors may be considered a fetish; I don't know. But a firm, we'll rounded ass has always been a total turn on to me.

So I have been very pleased by the recent popularity of "yoga pants." These pants, especially in dark colors, draw visual attention to a woman's butt, and for the most part do nothing to alter the natural shape thereof. So for a young, athletic female, she can look more attractive in black yoga pants than she would look in a bikini, or any other "revealing" garment. To be even more crude for a moment, if I were in a typical high school today, I would be permanently distracted.

But there is another fashion trend right now that is, erotically, the opposite of yoga pants. I am referring to tight jeans. They look terrible. As un-erotic as possible. They are worn so tight that the natural shape of the woman's butt is distorted into asexual mush. Furthermore, the tight legs make the woman's ass look huge.

As with all fashionable womens' garments, both the yoga pants and tight jeans are NOT FOR EVERYBODY. If the girl doesn't have a pleasing shape to start with, these garments are the equivalent of putting a magnifying glass on a zit. It's amazing how many women don't get that very basic principle. One wants to say, "Look into a MIRROR, why don't ya?"

10930116_1105248686200929_7595179865072691195_n.jpg

Forum List

Back