Confederate Statue Removers Are Soldier Haters

I'm still wondering why people are defending keeping the statues of people who lost the Civil war?

I'm still wondering why people are defending keeping propaganda transmitters designed to make it look like they lost, but shoulda won.

If my ancestors had captured teenage girls and forced them into prostitution --- I probably wouldn't be putting up statues to celebrate that trying to sell it as an 'honorable cause' (paraphrasing Bill Maher)

Only the left political fringe care about the statues..........ramped up by a media totally out of touch with regular Americans. The k00k left think they have some leverage here. They don't though........identify politics is ghey. Regular Americans see this statue shit and conclude the left is doing their stoopid shit again. Everybody not obsessed with the goofiness of partisan politics knows this statue shit is looooooooooooooooong in the past and at a different place and time. The hyperpartisan DUMS always misread the political landscape because they buy the out of touch media incoherent rants hook, line and stinker. Go...............go.:bye1:

I really don't know the extent of your ignorance.

Answer the question, coward.

LOL- I answered it- I don't know the extent of your ignorance- but as I see more and more of your posts, I am leaning towards you actually not knowing when the Confederacy was formed- or what happened in 1789.

Well, your answer demonstrates your propensity to be a deuche;.

Well, your answer demonstrates your propensity to be an asshole- rather than have substantive discussions.

That's not how I'd put it; but yea, I have a propensity to not suffer deuches who allegedly operate on the assumption that I don't know the most basic of American history or otherwise pretend to not know my meaning for the sake of not regarding a point.

I have a propensity to not suffer assholes who try to bullshit over about what they said- rather than give a straightforward non- BS answer.

Only the left political fringe care about the statues....

So are you part of the 'left political fringe'?

Since you obviously care about the statues.

Personally- I don't care whether the statues stay up or come down- that is for the local community or college or whoever owns them to decide.

But the claim that those who want the statues to come down hate soldiers- when the OP hates soldiers such as John McCain makes that statement as idiotic as claiming that everyone who wants the statues to stay up hates African Americans.

If the statues are on private property, let them alone. If they are on public, state or federal property, take them down, and if a private person wants to take the statue and display it, let them.

Forum List

Back