Confederate Memorials and Monuments - what history do they represent?

Lol. More revisionist history. Arab world was Middle East in terms of weapons grade steel...and they most likely stole it from the Greeks. Not Black African's living in mud huts, selling each other into slavery.
Not really the point of the thread and I have educated you before like the Africans did the greeks. I have no issue with you using fake history as a pacifier.
Such an advanced people.

I agree.

2B376E9800000578-0-image-a-106_1439132582367.jpg

The dolphin guy is a true liberal.

yeah but he is truly white like you. no comment on the pig wrestler huh?

No comment on the shit face African tribe? Wrestling a pig for a county fair and sticking you face in a cows ass are two different things all together.

Not really the point of the thread and I have educated you before like the Africans did the greeks. I have no issue with you using fake history as a pacifier.
Such an advanced people.

I agree.

2B376E9800000578-0-image-a-106_1439132582367.jpg

The dolphin guy is a true liberal.

yeah but he is truly white like you. no comment on the pig wrestler huh?

No comment on the shit face African tribe? Area pig for a county fair and sticking you face in a cows ass are two different things all together.

I agree its different from sodomizing puppies, cows and sheep like white men are genetically inclined to do.

I tell ya wut, boy, when I was in college, it was me and my black friend Calvin against all of them.

They sought to deny Christ and all kinda crazy stuff. Only one that ever backed me up was Calvin. God bless him

I tell ya wut, boy, when I was in college, it was me and my black friend Calvin against all of them.

They sought to deny Christ and all kinda crazy stuff. Only one that ever backed me up was Calvin. God bless him
Lots of Blacks still suffer from the step and fetch it syndrome. The survival instinct is strong in a lot of Blacks so some adapt and become sellouts. Any Black guy that sided with a white guy against another Black guy is like Clarence Thomas.

In Georgia some wanted the Confederate flag removed from a Civil War Museum. Curator closed the museum.

I see no issue with it being in the museums - that is the appropriate place imo.

I have no connection whatsoever to those Confederate statues, having lived in California my whole life, but I'm opposed to bringing them all down.

First of all, we are told Its just about these statues and that the people they represent were bad people."Why do you want to support generals who fought for slavery?" Well, IF IT REALLY WAS, just about these statues it would be one thing, but its really more about that some of us can see this is just a continuation of an ongoing effort to discredit the United States. Just look at people burning the US flag, saying the national anthem is racist, Trying to discredit the founders of the country. And of course next, would be any documents that were written by the founders of the country. Confederate Generals are only a soft target. It's the easy place to start, but to me I just kind of see it as all the same mindset. The mindset of looking for a grievance, not really wanting to get along or compromise, not wanting to be thankful for living in a place full of opportunity but rather wanting to tear someone else down in an effort to get some sort of social justice, which I really see as a never ending thing.

Hmmmm the statues represent people who fought against the United States.

They were acting to 'discredit' the United States when they declared that the United States was acting against them.
When was Christopher Columbus fighting against the United States? Catholic Saints? Abraham Lincoln? Teddy Roosevelt? All statues recently attacked and vandalized by the left.

You left wingers love to lie.

You assholes don't even really care about the statues...it's just a reason to destroy stuff in a faux PC protest.
Columbus was pedophile, murderer, and sociopath. Why is there a day named after him?
He was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born.

Lots of Blacks still suffer from the step and fetch it syndrome. The survival instinct is strong in a lot of Blacks so some adapt and become sellouts. Any Black guy that sided with a white guy against another Black guy is like Clarence Thomas.

You are a super-douche.

I guarantee my friends (that are black) holy fuck you're stupid.

Apparently you have never been where I'm from.

Oh? You think Clarence Thomas is bad?

I betcha Calvin's still getting blessings to this day.

Good for him. He was my only brother-in-arms them days.

Friendship is a two way street and despite your stereotypical analogy, sometimes people just like each other and become friends.

You are a super-douche.

Where are you from?

Friendship is a two way street and despite your stereotypical analogy, sometimes people just like each other and become friends.
I've had white friends but at no point in time would I side with a white guy over a Black guy over matters of racial injustice.

You are a super-douche.

Where are you from?

Where you from, bitch? I already proclaimed I'm a cracker. A real cracker. There you go.

You are a super-douche.

Where are you from?

Where you from, bitch? I already proclaimed I'm a cracker. A real cracker. There you go.
Whats the difference between a real cracker and a white cracker?

I see no issue with it being in the museums - that is the appropriate place imo.

I have no connection whatsoever to those Confederate statues, having lived in California my whole life, but I'm opposed to bringing them all down.

First of all, we are told Its just about these statues and that the people they represent were bad people."Why do you want to support generals who fought for slavery?" Well, IF IT REALLY WAS, just about these statues it would be one thing, but its really more about that some of us can see this is just a continuation of an ongoing effort to discredit the United States. Just look at people burning the US flag, saying the national anthem is racist, Trying to discredit the founders of the country. And of course next, would be any documents that were written by the founders of the country. Confederate Generals are only a soft target. It's the easy place to start, but to me I just kind of see it as all the same mindset. The mindset of looking for a grievance, not really wanting to get along or compromise, not wanting to be thankful for living in a place full of opportunity but rather wanting to tear someone else down in an effort to get some sort of social justice, which I really see as a never ending thing.

They were acting to 'discredit' the United States when they declared that the United States was acting against them.
When was Christopher Columbus fighting against the United States? Catholic Saints? Abraham Lincoln? Teddy Roosevelt? All statues recently attacked and vandalized by the left.

You assholes don't even really care about the statues...it's just a reason to destroy stuff in a faux PC protest.
Columbus was pedophile, murderer, and sociopath. Why is there a day named after him?
He was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born.

Wow, I might honor him for being a great explorer but thats kind of a stretch to say the least. He got himself in trouble by promising the Queen the world, then he took it out on the natives to get him his gold that he promised. He was a flawed man.

Wow, I might honor him for being a great explorer but thats kind of a stretch to say the least. He got himself in trouble by promising the Queen the world, then he took it out on the natives to get him his gold that he promised. He was a flawed man.
All men are flawed.

I've had white friends but at no point in time would I side with a white guy over a Black guy over matters of racial injustice.

Whoa geeze are you kidding me?

Holy freaking toledo. Oh my.

He wasnt even a great explorer. Remember he thought he had made it to India until the day he died. He was just a fuck up that got lucky. There was a reason they didnt name the americas after him. Food for thought.

Whoa geeze are you kidding me?

Holy freaking toledo. Oh my.
Why would I be kidding? Most whites have a hard time admitting american society is racist.

Forum List

Back