Condi Rice Pours Cold Water On ‘Benghazi-GATE

This story went off the rails when the rightwing propaganda machine decided that the standard they would hold the administration to was that of perfection,

and thus any aspect of the events wherein the administration did not perform to perfection would become fair game for vilification.

^ Idiotic lying liar lies.

Nobody -- least of all anybody on the right -- expects anything even remotely akin to perfection from The ONE.

Obama knows this.

So there has to be ulterior motives at play to override that common sense.

What is the motive ?

Obama kept the "relevant bodies" [FBI] away for three weeks.

I recall a famous couple of questions, "What did the President know; and when did he know it?"

For this clusterfuck incumbent, there is really just one question:

Why did the President CHOOSE to lie?

You still can't recite his lie.

The best kind of lie.

Obama knows this.

So there has to be ulterior motives at play to override that common sense.

What is the motive ?

Obama kept the "relevant bodies" [FBI] away for three weeks.

I recall a famous couple of questions, "What did the President know; and when did he know it?"

You still can't be honest enough to admit that I already have -- many times.

You may be a dishonest lib hack, but at least you're a lowlife dishonest lib hack.

I guess if you ignore the reports on the ground AND the live feed from the drone, then yeah, Condi makes some sense

You still can't be honest enough to admit that I already have -- many times.

You may be a dishonest lib hack, but at least you're a lowlife dishonest lib hack.

No you haven't. Your horseshit deflection is not a quote of the president lying.

This story went off the rails when the rightwing propaganda machine decided that the standard they would hold the administration to was that of perfection,

and thus any aspect of the events wherein the administration did not perform to perfection would become fair game for vilification.

Nobody -- least of all anybody on the right -- expects anything even remotely akin to perfection from The ONE.

When a guy like you, who thought the disaster of Iraq was a brilliant idea, start to finish,

starts second guessing this administration on this incident,

well, you do the math.

Rice probably wants to run for president in 2016, so she wants Obama to win.

When a guy like you, who thought the disaster of Iraq was a brilliant idea, start to finish,

starts second guessing this administration on this incident,

well, you do the math.

The alleged "disaster" in Iraq was, of course, not a "disaster."

And a bullshit-artist cock-smoker like you endorses the President's lie by denying that it can even be identified, when it has been identified innumerably.

No math needed. You have less than zero credibility. You prove more and more with each of your idiotic and generally dishonest posts that you are just a fucking lowlife lib hack piece of shit who is hostile to the truth.

We all see why, too. The TRUTH exposes Presidnet Obama as the absolute disaster he is and has been. Poor poor pitiable you can't deal with his getting exposed. So you lie all the more and obfuscate like the motherfucker you are.

Thankfully, you are a transparent fraud. So eat the corn out of my shit. President Obama, like you, is a low life liar.

Congolezbo is the same moron who told us after 911 that "no one ever imagined such a thing".

[
The alleged "disaster" in Iraq was, of course, not a "disaster."

HAHAHA. Bush lied us into invading a country that never did anything to us and then he murdered a million innocent civilians!!!!

President Bush did not lie. That idiotic claim has been made and repeated a lot. But it never gets verified. And nobody "murdered" innocent civilians.

IF you have a point, your shitty use of rhetoric hides it completely.

I think my opinion of her just improved quite a bit. She of all people, should understand this.

Condi Rice Pours Cold Water On ‘Benghazi-Gate’=D>

Former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice broke with the majority of her party last night on Fox News, as she tried to hit the brakes on the right wing’s politicization of the recent attack in Libya.

Host Greta Van Susteren asked Rice directly and repeatedly about a set of emails uncovered by Reuters. In what has been dubbed “Benghazi-Gate,” the conservative media has jumped on the emails as definitive proof that the Obama administration has been lying about what it knew and when in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 attack on a diplomatic mission in Benghazi. Rice’s response was likely not what Van Susteren expected:

RICE: But when things are unfolding very, very quickly, it’s not always easy to know what is really going on on the ground. And to my mind, the really important questions here are about how information was collected. Did the various agencies really coordinate and share intelligence in the way that we had hoped, with the reforms that were made after 9/11?
So there’s a big picture to be examined here. But we don’t have all of the pieces, and I think it’s easy to try and jump to conclusions about what might have happened here. It’s probably better to let the relevant bodies do their work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=2k_LMTNLZXc]Condi's Reasoned Statement on Libya - YouTube[/ame]

Tempest in a teapot.

Only FoxNews believes this shit.

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay shit I will ask the question everyone should of already asked,...damn if you want something done right, you have to fucking do it yourself.....
2. Is it possible Obama wanted Chris Stevens,.....*dead*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New Topics

Forum List

Back