Concept of White Privilege is Racist

Maine Democrats Laugh About Rising Suicide Rates Among White Males [VIDEO]

"The video shows Fochtmann tell the crowd at a “Values and Vision” community meeting about how the Democratic Party needs more “young people” and “more women.”

“Today, you know, I saw a [inaudible] that said a lot of men, white men are committing suicide,” he continued. “I almost thought yeah, great.” "

"When asked about his remark, Fochtmann told The Daily Caller “a joke’s a joke isn’t it?” "
White males have it so tough in our society
Good thing they have you protecting them

THe difference between our posts is that yours is a collection of strawmen and stereotypes while mine is a real world video of a democratic candidate laughing at the idea of white suicides and the room full of mass. dems laughing with him.

You respond to that by ridiculing the idea that whites have it tough in our society. WHile you well know that white life spans are dropping due to economic hardship.

You really need to think about where you are at, and what it says about you as a person.

You are the only on here building strawmen.

Says the professor who pretends to not understand grade school math.

I'm not a professor and I'm not the one with the problem understanding math.

You seem to have a overall problem understanding real life and reality in general.

Your math skills have been on display for everyone here, time and time again.

I posted a video of dems at play, and made a comment on their behavior.

For you to talk shit about "strawmen" in the face of that is you being a dishonest coward.

THe difference between our posts is that yours is a collection of strawmen and stereotypes while mine is a real world video of a democratic candidate laughing at the idea of white suicides and the room full of mass. dems laughing with him.

You respond to that by ridiculing the idea that whites have it tough in our society. WHile you well know that white life spans are dropping due to economic hardship.

You really need to think about where you are at, and what it says about you as a person.

You seem to have a overall problem understanding real life and reality in general.

For you to talk shit about "strawmen" in the face of that is you being a dishonest coward.

My math skills are fine. Just because you dunce caps say something doesn't make it true. Second you are building a straw man

My math skills are fine. Just because you dunce caps say something doesn't make it true. Second you are building a straw man

Imagine a scenario where a school requires an SAT score of 1200 to be considered for admission.

Of the applicants have such scores, 99% are white, and one percent is black.

Due to a diversity program, the school manages to get 12 percent black student body, even though this means they have to admit many blacks with scores far lower whites who were rejected.

Now, based on your past statements on this topic, as black students approximately reflect their portion of the population and whites are still the majority of the student body,

Do you see any discrimination in that example?

wp.jpg

"The video shows Fochtmann tell the crowd at a “Values and Vision” community meeting about how the Democratic Party needs more “young people” and “more women.”

“Today, you know, I saw a [inaudible] that said a lot of men, white men are committing suicide,” he continued. “I almost thought yeah, great.” "

"When asked about his remark, Fochtmann told The Daily Caller “a joke’s a joke isn’t it?” "

The difference between our posts is that you do nothing but whine

Imagine a scenario where a school requires an SAT score of 1200 to be considered for admission.

Due to a diversity program, the school manages to get 12 percent black student body, even though this means they have to admit many blacks with scores far lower whites who were rejected.

Now, based on your past statements on this topic, as black students approximately reflect their portion of the population and whites are still the majority of the student body,

Yet you do not whine if a school admits a Quarterback with a C average
You do not whine if the school admits the child of a big donor
You do not whine if a student is a legacy admission

You said blacks were as advanced as whites prior to being colonized:

Which African nations were fine before colonization? Fine by what metric?
If they suck for the next 1000 years, is it still whitey's fault?

Every one of them. By all standard metrics.

So how does that explain how poorly they did in the war against Italy, a second-rate military power. Remember:
1. They had the defensive advantage.
2. They had the numbers advantage.
3. It's not because they were nonviolent, since they actually managed to gather more men to fight and had the above numbers advantage.

Go ahead, explain.

Explain what? Having better weapons doesn't make you more advanced.
Oh, I see. Technology doesn't make one more advanced. Got it!

Technology? There are other things that are far superior technological advancements than rifles.
Why don't you tell us about all the technologies the Ethiopians had that the Italians didn't in that time period (1930-1938)?
And really you need to go study .

The First Italo-Ethiopian War was fought between Italy and Ethiopia from 1895 to 1896. It originated from a disputed treaty which, the Italians claimed, turned the country into an Italian protectorate. Italy was supported by the two other triple alliance members Germany and Austria. Much to their surprise, they found that Ethiopian ruler Menelik II, rather than being opposed by some of his traditional enemies, was supported by them, so the Italian army, invading Ethiopia from Italian Eritrea in 1893, faced a more united front than they expected. In addition, Ethiopia was supported by Russia, an Orthodox Christian nation like Ethiopia[clarification needed] with military advisers, army training, and the sale of weapons for Ethiopian forces during the war. Ethiopia was also supported diplomatically by the United Kingdom and France in order to prevent Italy from becoming a colonial competitor.[6][7] Full-scale war broke out in 1895, with Italian troops having initial success until Ethiopian troops counterattacked Italian positions and besieged the Italian fort of Meqele, forcing its surrender. Italian defeat came about after the Battle of Adwa, where the Ethiopian army dealt the heavily outnumbered Italians a decisive blow and forced their retreat back into Eritrea.

First Italo-Ethiopian War - Wikipedia

The Italians broke a League of Nations Agreement in 1935 to invade Ethiopia for a second war since they got their asses whipped in the first one.

Look at the army sizes:

Italy: 18,000-25,000
Ethiopia: 196,000

Italy still suffered fewer dead (15K vs 17K)!

So what's your point? That negroes can match or better whites if they have an 8:1 or greater advantage?

Then Italy came back with still inferior, but comparable numbers and flattened the negroes!

Whitey got his ass kicked punk. .Now you want to cry about army sizes. Just yesterday your punk ass was bragging about the superior white man beating the black Ethiopians when the Ethiopians had a advantage My point is that whitey got his ass kicked in Africa and that your claim of white supremacy is a fantasy which has been shown to you once again. Take your beating like a man,

Italians are hardly White..... Just sayin'

Says the man who still has not addressed the behavior shown by his people in the video.

Your use of "whine" is just the Logical Fallacy of Proof by RIdicule and an admission on your part that you know you can't make your argument honestly.

You lose.

Restate your points without the bullshit, and I will address them, seriously and honestly.

Technology? There are other things that are far superior technological advancements than rifles.
Why don't you tell us about all the technologies the Ethiopians had that the Italians didn't in that time period (1930-1938)?

The First Italo-Ethiopian War was fought between Italy and Ethiopia from 1895 to 1896. It originated from a disputed treaty which, the Italians claimed, turned the country into an Italian protectorate. Italy was supported by the two other triple alliance members Germany and Austria. Much to their surprise, they found that Ethiopian ruler Menelik II, rather than being opposed by some of his traditional enemies, was supported by them, so the Italian army, invading Ethiopia from Italian Eritrea in 1893, faced a more united front than they expected. In addition, Ethiopia was supported by Russia, an Orthodox Christian nation like Ethiopia[clarification needed] with military advisers, army training, and the sale of weapons for Ethiopian forces during the war. Ethiopia was also supported diplomatically by the United Kingdom and France in order to prevent Italy from becoming a colonial competitor.[6][7] Full-scale war broke out in 1895, with Italian troops having initial success until Ethiopian troops counterattacked Italian positions and besieged the Italian fort of Meqele, forcing its surrender. Italian defeat came about after the Battle of Adwa, where the Ethiopian army dealt the heavily outnumbered Italians a decisive blow and forced their retreat back into Eritrea.

The Italians broke a League of Nations Agreement in 1935 to invade Ethiopia for a second war since they got their asses whipped in the first one.

Look at the army sizes:

So what's your point? That negroes can match or better whites if they have an 8:1 or greater advantage?

Then Italy came back with still inferior, but comparable numbers and flattened the negroes!

Whitey got his ass kicked punk. .Now you want to cry about army sizes. Just yesterday your punk ass was bragging about the superior white man beating the black Ethiopians when the Ethiopians had a advantage My point is that whitey got his ass kicked in Africa and that your claim of white supremacy is a fantasy which has been shown to you once again. Take your beating like a man,

They are white.

Why don't you try imagining a real scenario because that one has never existed.

Whites are just more effective with their violence thanks to their intellects
People are more than just intellect. They have souls and spirits. If we concentrated on them instead of intellect, perhaps we would not be prone to so much violence.

Actually violence and lack of intellect may go hand, and hand...

Serial Killers Have Under-Developed Brains, Says New Study

Really given that you are white and whites have been the most violent maybe you might want to change the subject.

Look at the army sizes:

Italians are white.

Says the man who still has not addressed the behavior shown by his people in the video.

Address this:

UPDATE: The Maine Democratic Party supplied The Daily Caller the following statement after publication.

“For the past month, the Maine Democratic Party held public forums all over the state of Maine inviting anyone interested to come and share their thoughts on the direction of the state party. Richard Fochtmann spoke as a private citizen at a public forum and unfortunately, he used his 2 minutes at the mic to make his point with an offensive joke. Another attendee promptly stood up and called the comment out as inappropriate. During that same forum Fochtmann stood up and apologized to the group. This video has been selectively edited without the call-out or ensuing apology, and Fochtmann has been mischaracterized as a ‘featured speaker’ or ‘Democratic leader’ in order to fabricate a controversy. In truth, Fochtmann spoke only for himself.”

Now stop whining.

Your use of "whine" is just the Logical Fallacy of Proof by RIdicule and an admission on your part that you know you can't make your argument honestly.

You lose.

Restate your points without the bullshit, and I will address them, seriously and honestly.

No you won't. You're a lying whiny sack of white victimization believing shit.

Whites are just more effective with their violence thanks to their intellects
People are more than just intellect. They have souls and spirits. If we concentrated on them instead of intellect, perhaps we would not be prone to so much violence.

Actually violence and lack of intellect may go hand, and hand...

Serial Killers Have Under-Developed Brains, Says New Study

Really given that you are white and whites have been the most violent maybe you might want to change the subject.

I'm Polish, and Polish people have been the least violent, along with Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians. Swiss, the Irish, etc.

I could easily prove this with current murder rates, historical violence, etc.

Look at the army sizes:

Italians are white.

Italians are Mediterranean's.

You lose.

Yea...ridicule is the correct term

It applies to most of your posts

Why don't you try imagining a real scenario because that one has never existed.

I simplified it, in the forlorn hope that you would see how absurd your position is.

Answer the fucking question.

Address this:

UPDATE: The Maine Democratic Party supplied The Daily Caller the following statement after publication.

“For the past month, the Maine Democratic Party held public forums all over the state of Maine inviting anyone interested to come and share their thoughts on the direction of the state party. Richard Fochtmann spoke as a private citizen at a public forum and unfortunately, he used his 2 minutes at the mic to make his point with an offensive joke. Another attendee promptly stood up and called the comment out as inappropriate. During that same forum Fochtmann stood up and apologized to the group. This video has been selectively edited without the call-out or ensuing apology, and Fochtmann has been mischaracterized as a ‘featured speaker’ or ‘Democratic leader’ in order to fabricate a controversy. In truth, Fochtmann spoke only for himself.”

Now stop whining.

a. The crowd laughed with him.

b. Where is the unedited video then?

c. I repeat, the crowed laughed with him.

Forum List

Back