Computer repairman who claimed to have Hunter's laptop Closes Shop

You would to, he's a marked man, maybe he just didn't want to end up like Vince Foster. To be honest surprised he didn't vanish after he turned it over to the FBI.

But why? When you have the truth on your side and all those just and righteous "patriots" and their alt-right rags backing you up?
If you were telling the truth..why would you need to run?.....unless...you weren't telling the truth. :)..and now law enforcement has your "evidence"...and it might come off as manufactured??? :auiqs.jpg:
This whole story was a complete shit show from the start. I knew Trump was bad but this took him and his minions into the straight up EVIL category. Do you think Biden is going to forget about all the nasty things that were said about his son??
You mean the things that were said that were true?
Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
Molesting niece... true if you believe their own words.
Getting paid absurd sums due to influencing his father... pretty apparent.

You would to, he's a marked man, maybe he just didn't want to end up like Vince Foster. To be honest surprised he didn't vanish after he turned it over to the FBI.

But why? When you have the truth on your side and all those just and righteous "patriots" and their alt-right rags backing you up?
If you were telling the truth..why would you need to run?.....unless...you weren't telling the truth. :)..and now law enforcement has your "evidence"...and it might come off as manufactured??? :auiqs.jpg:
This whole story was a complete shit show from the start. I knew Trump was bad but this took him and his minions into the straight up EVIL category. Do you think Biden is going to forget about all the nasty things that were said about his son??
Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s cute that you think you know that these things are true. You probably also believe that Biden stole the election and Ted Cruz’s father had a hand in assassinating Kennedy.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s cute that you think you know that these things are true. You probably also believe that Biden stole the election and Ted Cruz’s father had a hand in assassinating Kennedy.
Let's not forget Hugo Chavez rigging the election with a machine in Germany

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?
So we didn’t witness him smoke crack?
He hasn’t spoken about it?
We didn’t see him banging hookers?
We didn’t see pics of his niece?
We didn’t read about him fucking around with his rice, in his own words?
So none of the videos and pictures were real?

You deflecting by saying “hey look over there” isn’t very clever.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
Just curious... did I claim that?
Pointing to something someone else says to discredit what I said is weak as can be.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
Haha, oh yeah how could I forget about that one!!

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

I honestly tuned out all your bullshit as soon as I heard claims that he raped 10 year olds. Y’all were playing up a kid who had a drug problem to attack his dad politically. That’s low and then it turned evil and dishonest. Y’all can fuck off

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
Yup. Damn, he discredited what I’m saying by pointing out a claim I neither made nor ever repeated. What ever shall I do?

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

I honestly tuned out all your bullshit as soon as I heard claims that he raped 10 year olds. Y’all were playing up a kid who had a drug problem to attack his dad politically. That’s low and then it turned evil and dishonest. Y’all can fuck off

And again....
Did I ever claim he raped 10 year olds? Did i ever claim he raped anyone?
I’ll help you out. No, I’ve never said anything of the sort.
Again you point to something someone else said, as if that makes your case.
You sound like a dumb ass.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
Yup. Damn, he discredited what I’m saying by pointing out a claim I neither made nor ever repeated. What ever shall I do?
He just added to the ridiculous list of propagandist lies that have circulated out of the Trump sphere. It’s pathetic. But I’m sure all the stuff you claim is real really is real!

Update on Mac Isaac, the computer repairman that claimed he had Hunter Biden's laptop. According to USA Today:

Ten days after the election, a sign on the repair shop’s door said it had closed. A neighbor said the owner, Mac Isaac had left town.

Read full article below
Computer repairman in Hunter Biden laptop saga closes up shop.

That corrupt MFer got to running like...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Kind of like the hair solon that closed shop over Pelosi huh OP?

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
You’re feeding into the same garbage that these claim came from. Evidence on a mysterious laptop that was left at a blind guys computer shop. It literally can’t be any more obvious and pathetic. Just give it a rest. Go after Joes politics and stay out of his families personal business. It makes you sound like a desperate puppet.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
You’re feeding into the same garbage that these claim came from. Evidence on a mysterious laptop that was left at a blind guys computer shop. It literally can’t be any more obvious and pathetic. Just give it a rest. Go after Joes politics and stay out of his families personal business. It makes you sound like a desperate puppet.
I don’t give a shit about his family. Hunter can smoke every crack rock in existence, and bang every single hooker for all I care. I don’t even think that should be illegal.
What I’ve said repeatedly is this... people want to pretend the laptop is fake. Well we’ve seen the videos and the pictures, are they fake? If they are real, does that lend credibility to the emails that were revealed as well? The emails discussing Biden’s pay to play corruption. Does other people on the email chains verifying their authenticity matter to you?
I care about Biden selling out to foreign interests in exchange for financial gain. Which he apparently did using his son and family as the bag men, if the emails are real.
That’s all I care about.
what hunter does is irrelevant to me. What other people have claimed about Venezuela or stolen elections or martians or whatever are irrelevant to me.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
I don’t give a shit about his family. Hunter can smoke every crack rock in existence, and bang every single hooker for all I care. I don’t even think that should be illegal.
What I’ve said repeatedly is this... people want to pretend the laptop is fake. Well we’ve seen the videos and the pictures, are they fake? If they are real, does that lend credibility to the emails that were revealed as well? The emails discussing Biden’s pay to play corruption. Does other people on the email chains verifying their authenticity matter to you?
I care about Biden selling out to foreign interests in exchange for financial gain. Which he apparently did using his son and family as the bag men, if the emails are real.
That’s all I care about.
what hunter does is irrelevant to me. What other people have claimed about Venezuela or stolen elections or martians or whatever are irrelevant to me.
Yes, all that stuff could be fake. It could be real. It was in the hands of Trumps FBI and DOJ. No legal action was taken. I as somebody from the outside without having all the facts trust the actions of the FBI over the claims of Rudy, Trump, and the propagandists media that have propelled all these stories.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.
If you don’t care about Hunter and only care about Joes financial dealings then you should stick to that. Your post that started this discussion only listed garbage about Hunter and didn’t mention Joe at all. Makes it tough for me to buy what you’re now selling.

WTF?

Stop spreading bullshit, if there was sex with a minor Biden would be in jail already for statutory rape.
Are you being serious? Are you this stupid? People don't automatically go to jail magically when
there has been sex with a minor.
At least one of the participants has to report a crime to the police. If none of the Bidens alert police
or any other authorities to this crime then for all intents and purposes there was no crime.

The FBI has Hunter Biden's laptop and we've seen excerpts of the Hunter, and his niece, sex tapes.
So why isn't Hunter in prison? Obviously you are full of shit.

You didn't see shit. Stop opening your ignorant mouth already, there was no sex with a minor on Biden's laptop.

There were pics of his niece. How that turned into "explicit sex with niece" in your nutty little head only god knows.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.
If you don’t care about Hunter and only care about Joes financial dealings then you should stick to that. Your post that started this discussion only listed garbage about Hunter and didn’t mention Joe at all. Makes it tough for me to buy what you’re now selling.
It is about the stealing from a person who works and getting away with it. Do you really believe that say Hillary Clinton has any other abilities?

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.
It is about the stealing from a person who works and getting away with it. Do you really believe that say Hillary Clinton has any other abilities?

Wow, another 35 years of "Lock Her Up".

Update on Mac Isaac, the computer repairman that claimed he had Hunter Biden's laptop. According to USA Today:

Ten days after the election, a sign on the repair shop’s door said it had closed. A neighbor said the owner, Mac Isaac had left town.

Read full article below
Computer repairman in Hunter Biden laptop saga closes up shop.

That corrupt MFer got to running like...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Kind of like the hair solon that closed shop over Pelosi huh OP?
Or like Pizzagate, eh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back