Communist regimes killed some 100 million people — roughly 4 times the number killed by the Nazis

today commies
communist-countries-overview-1435178_FINAL2-2d1932314ea14f93904d11691cef8bb1.png

its not my math

The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Black_Book_of_Communism

The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression is a 1997 book by Stéphane Courtois, Nicolas Werth, Andrzej Paczkowski and several other European academics documenting a history of political repressions by Communist states, including genocides, extrajudicial executions, deportations, killing population in labor ...
..so you agree---the commies have not killed as many per capita--...you pit one country vs MANY......???!!!!
no, dont you know that 20 000 000 is an outdated number , dirty "russian" commies killed around 40 000 000 people its for sure
.commies have helped the world more than the nazis

The excusing is going on in the American left. Do try to keep up.
proof?
I could provide none you'd accept. You keep praising Communism with faint damns.

Just so you know -- your acceptance is not required.
so -your post are really crap--got it
My posts are really crap -- to you.

To normal people, people who see what's going on, people who recognize the threat posed by people programmed with Marxist ideas -- my posts are spot-on.

Now this is the part where you unoriginally say BUT THE COLD WARS OVER WHY ARE YOU LIVING IN THE PAST.

Do me a favor. Skip it this time. It was boring the first time I heard a Commie apologist say it, and it hasn't gotten any more entertaining since.
and in your above post you also have NO proof---hahahahahhah
and you wonder why your posts are crap..hahahahhah
I'm curious why you believe I'm obligated to waste my time when you've made it quite plain you'd accept nothing I offered.

Rhetorical question -- you won't have a coherent answer.

its not my math

The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression is a 1997 book by Stéphane Courtois, Nicolas Werth, Andrzej Paczkowski and several other European academics documenting a history of political repressions by Communist states, including genocides, extrajudicial executions, deportations, killing population in labor ...
..so you agree---the commies have not killed as many per capita--...you pit one country vs MANY......???!!!!
no, dont you know that 20 000 000 is an outdated number , dirty "russian" commies killed around 40 000 000 people its for sure
But remember, kids -- harmonica doesn't support Communists.

its not my math

they love people and want to help the needy

Communist regimes killed some 100 million people — roughly 4 times the number killed by the Nazis. I just wonder what Stalinists´ whitewashers will say about this fact ...

"The 20th century was "red" indeed — red with the blood of communism's victims. The death toll of communism, cited in "The Black Book of Communism," is simply staggering: In the USSR, nearly 20 million dead; China, 65 million; Vietnam, 1 million; Cambodia, 2 million; Eastern Europe, 1 million; Africa, 1.7 million; Afghanistan, 1.5 million; North Korea: 2 million (and counting). In all, Communist regimes killed some 100 million people — roughly four times the number killed by the Nazis — making communism the most murderous ideology in human history. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...9f28e0-c5c3-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html

related EP calls to counter Russia's attempts to whitewash Soviet crimes and rewrite history - LRT
.....a lot of those deaths were WAR deaths/patriots/freedom fighters--civil war deaths/etc NOT direct murders like the nazis did
hahahahahhha --it names at least SIX countries !! do you understand your math???!!
SIX countries plus Africa and Europe yet only FOUR times more!!! .......
AND China has a lot more people !!!!!
..do you understand your math??

I believe the OP understands what the posted in their OP...

It does not negate the reality the usual way to bring in Communism is by the end of a gun and genocide...

How many have died under the Communist Regime of North Korea from Starvation to execution?

How many Ukrainians died from Stalin starvation of them?

Communism never make anyone equal and if anyone believe it does need to realize the Billionaires will be replaced with rich politicians that will live the high life while the rest live in poverty...
Marx had a great utopian idea, but he failed to take into account human nature.
Smith had a great idea, but he failed to take into account the behavior of alienated, suffering humans.

As with most pure theories, something in the middle is the most effective solution.

Logical Fallacious:Argument to Moderation

I thought you were a teacher or something?

Now tell us the nicer points of Marxism so we can incorporate them immediately.

its not my math

Run along, troll.

Run along, troll.
lovin it!!! hahahhahahah
sure--sure--the commies are worse!! hahhahahahahahhaha

Run along, troll.
lovin it!!! hahahhahahah
rational person: *points out that Communism has killed a hundred million people*

you: THATS HILARIOUS HA HA HA HA

There is something terribly wrong with you.

.commies have helped the world more than the n.azis
Run along, troll.
lovin it!!! hahahhahahah
rational person: *points out that Communism has killed a hundred million people*

the funny part is you people don't know shit about history

Run along, troll.
lovin it!!! hahahhahahah

the funny part is you people don't know shit about history
People who oppose Communism know history. People who want to give it another shot after a transparent re-branding are willfully ignorant.

its not my math

in the same time he is inlove with koba

Forum List

Back