Communist regimes killed some 100 million people — roughly 4 times the number killed by the Nazis

...I know a Russian who said Stalin wasn't that bad...he said hitler was ''black''--very evil and stalin was ''gray'' = not bad and not good...hahahhahahahah

...I know a Russian who said Stalin wasn't that bad...he said hitler was ''black''--very evil and stalin was ''gray'' = not bad and not good...hahahhahahahah
Might be because .........

1. He wasn't alive when Stalin was...
2. If he had lived under Stalin and could still speak......aka still alive .......might be a reason.

Stalin hauled off millions to labor camps and executions.............a real POS.......was only an allly in WWII for necessity

2. If he had lived under Stalin and could still speak......aka still alive .......might be a reason.

Stalin hauled off millions to labor camps and executions.............a real POS.......was only an allly in WWII for necessity
....I read Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin....an interesting readable book that gets into all of that....lot's of stavation..so, west Russians starved and killed pre-WW2 by stalin..then also during WW2 by hitler AND stalin...then trouble when Russia took it back!!! much, much death, tragedy, hardship for DECADES there....
...the book does ''overexaggerate sometimes

....I read Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin....an interesting readable book that gets into all of that....lot's of stavation..so, west Russians starved and killed pre-WW2 by stalin..then also during WW2 by hitler AND stalin...then trouble when Russia took it back!!! much, much death, tragedy, hardship for DECADES there....
...the book does ''overexaggerate sometimes
Those obsessed with power are usual madmen. Whether Stalin, Mao, Napoleon, Hitler, ........always ends in the death of their people for the whims of power.............Nothing new here. Been going on forever.

"...I know a Russian who said Stalin wasn't that bad" yes koba is very popular in putlerstan (ulus of juchi) , they (natural slaves) like to be raped and suffer a lot

Stalin's Approval Rating Among Russians Hits Record High ...

https://www.themoscowtimes.com › 2019/04/16 › stalins-approval-rating-am...

Apr 16, 2019 - A record 70 percent of Russians approve of Soviet leader Josef Stalin's role in Russian history, according to a poll published by the ...
what a guy!!

Throughout history mankind has been mankind's own worst enemy. The abuses and genocide throughout history are evil and appalling.....................

Is there a history of Communist mass murder and or stupidity..........yes...........Mao I think it was caused the death of over 50 million people. Most through Starvation.............Famine..........

Stalin butchered over 20 million in his infancy................

The Turks using the Kurds caused the Armenian Genocide......in the same place everyone is fighting today.

Hitler...........and Germany caused 2 world wars and mass murder of anyone not up to snuff race wise..........

Napoleon..............slaughtered people throughout Europe.

The Ottomans slaughtered.....

The Romans slaughtered......

Ghangis khan slaughtered.......

Japanese Bushido............slaughtered.

and on and on
They refer to it as man's inhumanity to man. Why do the women get a clean slate?

Throughout history mankind has been mankind's own worst enemy. The abuses and genocide throughout history are evil and appalling.....................

Is there a history of Communist mass murder and or stupidity..........yes...........Mao I think it was caused the death of over 50 million people. Most through Starvation.............Famine..........

Stalin butchered over 20 million in his infancy................

The Turks using the Kurds caused the Armenian Genocide......in the same place everyone is fighting today.

Hitler...........and Germany caused 2 world wars and mass murder of anyone not up to snuff race wise..........

Napoleon..............slaughtered people throughout Europe.

The Ottomans slaughtered.....

The Romans slaughtered......

Ghangis khan slaughtered.......

Japanese Bushido............slaughtered.

and on and on
They refer to it as man's inhumanity to man. Why do the women get a clean slate?
I guess because most of the fighting/killing is by the males

I believe the OP understands what the posted in their OP...

It does not negate the reality the usual way to bring in Communism is by the end of a gun and genocide...

How many have died under the Communist Regime of North Korea from Starvation to execution?

How many Ukrainians died from Stalin starvation of them?

Communism never make anyone equal and if anyone believe it does need to realize the Billionaires will be replaced with rich politicians that will live the high life while the rest live in poverty...
....but the math is wrong = his hypothesis is wrong
.. tries to make it out that the commies are worse than the nazis = bullshit.....
..by the way, you can't put a measure on evil
The Nazis were evil and killed millions of people.

Communists were evil and killed millions of people.

Rational people can agree with these statements.

People like you get angry over the second one.
....you are another idiot that confuses members stating facts with emotion
hahahhahahah
You stated no facts. You got angry that Communism was criticized.

What a piece of shit you are.
laughs and laughs today from you people--I'm loving it!!
.....so--I ask you, Russia's, China's Vietnam's Cambodia's and all the countries that were named in the OP were NOT four times greater than Germany's???!!!!!!
hahahhahahaha
Russian population 1940 alone was about THREE times Germany
So...that makes people killed by Communists...somehow less dead?

You done fucked up in this thread. Perhaps you should stop compounding it.

.. tries to make it out that the commies are worse than the nazis = bullshit.....

hahahhahahah

.....so--I ask you, Russia's, China's Vietnam's Cambodia's and all the countries that were named in the OP were NOT four times greater than Germany's???!!!!!!
hahahhahahaha

hahahahhahahahah--you also need to learn some math
hitler and stalin weren't that bad--they just went a little too far

hahahhahahah

hahahhahahaha

..it's exactly like saying whites commit more murders so whites are more evil--exactly

I'm not sure I understand what this thread is about. Is someone trying to make the point that the Nazi's weren't so bad--no worse than a bunch of other people....
or that Stalin should be resurrected and imprisoned for his crimes....

or what?
Everybody agrees that the actions of Nazism were evil and should never be repeated

A lot of people, however, make excuses for the evil actions of Communism...and suggest we try it again.

To that, rational people say "No."

hahahhahahah

hahahhahahaha

hahahahhahahahah--you also need to learn some math
hitler and stalin weren't that bad--they just went a little too far
Math has nothing to do with it.

I'm not sure I understand what this thread is about. Is someone trying to make the point that the Nazi's weren't so bad--no worse than a bunch of other people....

or what?
Everybody agrees that the actions of Nazism were evil and should never be repeated

A lot of people, however, make excuses for the evil actions of Communism...and suggest we try it again.

bullshit---there is no proof/etc of excusing in that link....the link just talks about the EP--they provide NO evidence

or what?

bullshit---there is no proof/etc of excusing in that link....the link just talks about the EP--they provide NO evidence
The excusing is going on in the American left. Do try to keep up.

or what?

The excusing is going on in the American left. Do try to keep up.
proof?

"...I know a Russian who said Stalin wasn't that bad" yes koba is very popular in putlerstan (ulus of juchi) , they (natural slaves) like to be raped and suffer a lot

Stalin's Approval Rating Among Russians Hits Record High ...

https://www.themoscowtimes.com › 2019/04/16 › stalins-approval-rating-am...

Apr 16, 2019 - A record 70 percent of Russians approve of Soviet leader Josef Stalin's role in Russian history, according to a poll published by the ...
what a guy!!
"what a guy" are you inlove with koba?

Ninety-year-old Volha Barouskaya is the last known living witness to one of the atrocities of the Stalin era. As a girl, she stumbled on a mass killing of prisoners in the Kurapaty woods near Miensk (Bielarus´) , the site of thousands of executions by the Soviet secret police (NKVD). (RFE/RL's Belarus Service) Originally published at - https://www.rferl.org/a/belarus-sovie...

Forum List

Back